10

At the end of the ten-hour flight, at two o'clock in the afternoon local time, Panli, the capital of country F, Shengxi Zinc International Airport, Feng Jinxiu and Mi Zhiya walked out together.

"Young Master, ma'am."

Handing the suitcase to the Feng family driver who had been waiting for a long time, Feng Jinxiu raised his hand and pasted Mi Zhiya's slightly pale face, with a worried face, "Are you okay?" of it.

Mizhiya pulled his hand down and held it, "It's okay, I just didn't sleep well, and I was a little unenergetic."

Feng Jinxiu helped the person into the car and leaned on his shoulder, "If you are tired, sleep for a while, it will take a long time to get home."

"Hmm." Mizhiya rubbed his shoulder dependently, in exchange for a touch on the head + forehead wen.

The driver accidentally saw this scene in the rearview mirror, which excited: the young man's love is really up, today is the day to re-recognize the young master, the old man should be very relieved.

The driver guessed well, and Old Master Feng was standing in the center of the living room on crutches at this time, and his voice was loud and turned the group commanded by everyone in the Feng Mansion.

"Slippers are laid out, right? Is the carpet flat? In extraordinary times, you can't let Zhiya fall.

"The flowers in the yard are all moved to the backyard, in case Zhiya is allergic."

"Don't want fish, shrimp and everything with a fishy smell on the dinner table tonight, you have to prevent morning sickness in your child."

Uncle Xuan, the butler, smiled on the side and watched Old Master Feng repeatedly toss, it was rare to see him so happy, and the housekeeper did not say anything to dissuade him from doing some useless work.

When the sun was about to set, Feng Jinxiu and Mi Zhiya finally arrived at the Feng Family Manor and stepped in again, but Mi Ziya's state of mind was completely different from her previous life.

Old man Feng sat straight on the sofa, watching his grandson lead his little girl slowly approaching.

"Grandpa, we're back. Let me introduce you, this is your granddaughter-in-law, Mizhiya.

Although she knew that the old man would not embarrass him, Mi Zhiya was still slightly nervous, and she stepped forward, "Grandpa is good."

"Good, good, good." Old man Feng looked at the young girl in front of him with satisfaction, tall, beautiful, clear eyes, and generous, just too thin, but thinking that her profession is a model, the old man can also understand. The point is that there is his great-grandson / granddaughter in the belly, or a couple! Thinking of this, the smile on his face couldn't be contained, and he said with concern, "It's still going well along the way, did the child make trouble with you?"

When asked this question, Mizhiya endured shyness, "No, she/they are very well-behaved."

"That's good."

After the pleasantries, the topic of weddings inevitably began at the dinner table.

Probably because of her own upbringing, compared to inviting a group of guests who don't know most of her to a grand wedding, Mizhiya is more willing to marry someone she identifies and have a small family of her under the witness of three or five close friends, which is enough.

After learning her true thoughts, Feng Jinxiu stopped Old Master Feng, who couldn't wait to tell the world, chose a simple but sacred church wedding, and exchanged rings under the witness of the pastor, Old Master Feng and several classmates and friends who were close to Feng Jinxiu, completing the wedding ceremony of the two.

As for Mizhiya's relatives and friends in China, she had other arrangements after returning to China. On the day of the church wedding, she bombarded the [Angel House Microbook Group] with a heavy bang message.

Mizhiya, who was unable to move, suddenly bubbled: @全体成员, relatives, I am married! Come out and congratulate me~

Zhou Yan: ... It's late at night, wash and sleep.

Zhao Jian: [Comfort touching head jg] Well, there is everything in the dream.

He Shutian: Friendly reminder, there are still six months before the next April Fool's Day.

Yange: It's over, our old man is under too much mental pressure and has a fantasy disorder.

Dean's mother: Yaya, do you have a fever? A person should take good care of himself when he is outside.

This was followed by a long list of echoing voices.

If it weren't for the fact that everyone was well-known, Mizhiya would have thought that she had picked it up. Well, she was indeed the child picked up by the dean's mother.

No, she has to amplify!

Mizhiya da ran upstairs, found the marriage certificate in the safe, coded the key information, and took pictures! Wedding photos in the bedroom, take pictures! Then find Feng Jinxiu, who works overtime in the study, and take a picture with his head!

Following the amazing speech just now, Mi Zhiya once again cut into [Angel House Microbook Group] Mi Zhiya: [Image] Mi Zhiya: [Image]

Mi Zhiya: [Image]

Throwing up three real-time pictures in succession to prove herself, Mizhiya guarded her mobile phone and waited for everyone to be slapped in the face.

One minute passed, two minutes passed, three, four, five minutes passed, and the microbook group was as quiet as a chicken. Thinking that everyone happened to have something, Mizhiya didn't wait any longer, changed clothes and washed.

As a result, when she came out of the bath, Feng Jinxiu, who had finished cleaning up and leaned on the head of the bed, pointed to her mobile phone with a smile, "Your microbook group has exploded, I roughly estimated, in the half hour you were in the bathroom, there were no less than fifty people @ you." Mizhia

: (⊙o⊙ So

her wedding night was spent constantly pacifying, appeaseding, and appeasing her relatives.

After the wedding, Feng Jinxiu returned to the company, and he was visibly busy.

No way, during this period of his absence, although the group has an old man sitting in town, but after all, the other party's age is there, the energy is limited, it is impossible to be there all day, and most of the important documents handled are urgent for time, and the rest are piled up in the office, waiting for the grandson to come back and deal with it.

Therefore, the first three days of returning to the company, Feng Jinxiu spent overtime. Mi Zhiya's only reaction so far to her pregnancy is to feel more, so although the couple live under the same roof, Mi Zhiya was not awake when Feng Jinxiu went to work, and Mi Zhiya was already asleep after Feng Jinxiu got off work.

After not meeting each other soberly for three days, Mizhiya felt that she could not continue like this, and she had to make changes. And Feng Jinxiu on the other side had the same idea as her.

One of the two decided to go to the company to send a love bento to her husband, and the other decided to skip work for half a day to accompany his wife, they both wanted to surprise each other, so they both held back and did not say until they met at noon the next day in the hall downstairs.

At that time, Mizhiya was registering visitor information at the front desk, she truthfully said her relationship with Feng Jinxiu, the front desk staff was surprised, but very professional pressed down, politely asked her to wait for a while.

When the front desk staff called the internal line to verify their identity, the president's elevator "ding" to the first floor, and Feng Jinxiu walked out expressionlessly.

Seeing him, the staff coming and going in the hall stopped to say hello, and Feng Jinxiu nodded slightly in response, until he inadvertently glanced at the familiar figure in front of the front desk, and performed a "second face change" for the employees on the scene.

I saw Feng Jinxiu step forward quickly, with a gentle expression on his face, and walked to a tall young girl with outstanding temperament, "Why are you here?" Mi

Zhiya, who heard the voice, turned around, smiled brightly and dazzlingly, and shook the thermal box in her hand, "I'll bring you food." "