40

The daughter temporarily flew to the F-country, the eldest son and son-in-law went together, and the granddaughter was also taken back to the more familiar old house in Beijing by the grandfather in order to facilitate the care, there were no children babbling around, and Jin's father and mother were absent-minded in the villa.

Old Mrs. Fang couldn't stand it, and rushed people, "I'm not old and can't walk, I need you to accompany the bed to serve, hurry up, save yourself from getting in the way of my eyes."

Father Jin and mother Jin were so picked up by the old mother-in-law/old mother.

The couple returned to Beijing without entering, first went to the Jin Mansion to see Little Jasmine and Little Rose, played with the sisters for a day, and only after dinner were they called back by Jin Yi's phone, and as soon as they entered the door, they were told, "The driver of the Du family came to the door today, saying that Mrs. Du wants to visit tomorrow morning,

and ask if it is convenient for you."

Father Jin and Mother Jin looked at each other in surprise, "Du family? Why did my eldest brother's friends come to us for? "When it comes to friendship, they are not familiar with the Du family at all, and the few intersections are when Uncle Jin's family is doing happy events, and they can't even count as nodding their heads.

Jin Yi didn't care, "Who knows, come here."

Mother Jin, "You should go?"

Jin Yan nodded, "The driver said, if it's not convenient tomorrow, come another day, change it until it's convenient for you."

Hearing this, Jin Father and Jin Mother became more and more curious about the Du family's intentions.

Mrs. Du did not let the Jin family wait for a long time, and rang the doorbell of the Jin family at nine o'clock the next morning.

As soon as the two sides met, the unfamiliar and polite greeting was long, and just when it was embarrassing, Mrs. Du finally entered the topic.

"The last time I saw your daughter at the Jin Dong birthday banquet, the more I looked at it, the more I liked it."

Hearing this, Jin father and mother Jin were simply happy and proud that their daughter was praised.

However, when the other party's next sentence "How about giving me a daughter-in-law" came out, the two were stunned.

Mother Jin laughed dryly, "Mrs. Du can really laugh."

"I'm not kidding."

Father Jin and Mother Jin, "Huh? Seeing

the reaction of the husband and wife like this, Mrs. Du was more satisfied in her heart, the secret road is worthy of being a scholarly family, and the mother and daughter who can't wait to write snobbery on their faces in the Jin family are different, "It's not a secret, last time, that is, at your eldest brother's birthday banquet, my family fell in love with your daughter at first sight, I look at it is even better, why not make an appointment between the two of us and give the two children a chance?"

The other party said everything to this point, Jin Mu felt that it was impossible not to tell the truth, but she did not know Mrs. Du very well, so she chose to say less and keep a part, "Thank you for liking my daughter, but we already have a son-in-law."

"..." It took only a few minutes to work, and Mrs. Du, who was full of confidence when she came, was so embarrassed that she wanted to cover her face and leave.

"Are you convulsing?"

Because Jin Yuan, who was flying a day late in dealing with the company's affairs, looked at himself inexplicably and smiled, and Mi Zhiya, who was laughing, felt hairy in her heart and couldn't help but scare him.

"Nope." Jin Yuan denied it quickly.

Mizhiya didn't believe it, "Why don't you keep smiling at me, weird." Her curiosity had been lifted.

But Jin Yuan's mouth is tighter than the river mussel, she repeatedly pressed and failed to ask, and was about to give up, Feng Jinxiu came back, and as soon as he came back, he was pulled into the study by Jin Yuan, Mi Ziya's eyes narrowed slightly: I always felt that what the two were going to say was related to the smile on my brother's smile just now.

She made a note of this in her heart, and grabbed Feng Jinxiu for "torture" before going to bed at night, and the other party didn't say, okay, then go to sleep on the carpet.

In order to protect his welfare, Feng Jinxiu touched his nose and honestly recruited.

"The youngest son of the Du family?" Mizhiya sat up from the bed, her memory was quite good, "Isn't that Jin Lumeng's man?" Am I misremembering?

"Probably not." Feng Jinxiu felt that this person was not a threat to him at all, and there was nothing to hide, so he said the information he got from his eldest brother.

"Okay." Satisfying her curiosity, Mizhiya quickly put this matter behind her mind and returned her attention to tomorrow's interview, "No, I have to put on another mask." Twenty

minutes later, Feng Jinxiu looked at the person on the bed who had fallen asleep with a smile, squatted down, recalled the steps he usually saw, helped Mi Zhiya remove the mask, massaged and absorbed the remaining essence, and ran to get a wet towel to wipe his face clean.

After doing all this, he went to bed and lay down, carefully took the person into his arms, printed a soft and gentle kiss on Mizhia's forehead, and closed his eyes to sleep.

"Just ahead, the flower bed place, put me down."

Mizhiya commanded the driver to stop, leaned over and pecked in Feng Jinxiu's helpless gaze, in exchange for a deep kiss from the other party, and quickly patted the man's shoulder to stop before falling into it, "I'm going to be late."

Feng Jinxiu reluctantly let her go, "After the interview, I will ask the assistant to pick you up and eat together at noon." "Good

."

Mizhiya got down from the car, sorted out her messy hair that was repaired by Feng Jin, and took the elevator to the interview location on the 15th floor under the guidance of the front desk staff.

This time it was an internal invitation, there was no public election, so there were not many models who came to the interview, a total of 9 people, except for Mizhiya, all of them were on the line, and she happened to draw No. 9.

Watching the peers around her enter the interview room one after another, and then come out and leave with different expressions, Mizhiya waited so sleepily that she finally heard the staff call her name.

In charge of the interview were two men and a woman, among which the bearded middle-aged man sitting in the middle was obviously dominant, and Mizhiya felt the other party's sharp eyes fall on her wrist as soon as she entered.

This interview was different from the past, the interviewer did not have Komizhiya's tablecloth, did not let her simulate the situation, just let her wear the watch on the table and play a few oses freely.

Of course, this is difficult for Mizhiya, as a model, ose has become her muscle memory, she thought for a moment, showing a few unintentional but can highlight the watch poses.

The bearded examiner read it expressionlessly, "Please go back and wait for notice." After a pause, he added, "Make sure the phone is open."

Mizhiya didn't know him, nodded to indicate yes, she felt that she had done her best, turned away neatly, and did not notice that the two people sitting on the left and right of the beard heard his words but turned their heads in surprise.