6

Feng Jinxiucai didn't care how his subordinates reacted, he picked up his mobile phone for the first time and saw the content on it: a friend application from Mizhiya, his fingertips poked a few times on the screen, and quickly passed, modified the nickname and placed it on top. When doing this operation, the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously, and his abnormal expression caused everyone to become more and more nervous.

It's a pity that Feng Jinxiu at this time has the heart to take care of them, and in the second half of the meeting, he seems to be listening carefully, but in fact, he mostly echoes and doesn't pay attention at all.

The first chat between the two, listening to Yang Yan say that Feng Jinxiu, who was crucial to his first impression, was entangled and tangled, and finally sent a dry "hello", and then the news seemed to sink into the sea. However, considering the time difference, Feng Jin Xiu was patient and dealt with official affairs first.

When Mi Zhiya on the other side of the world finally woke up and replied to the message, Feng Jinxiu on this side slept again.

Both sides are quite busy in their daily lives, Old Master Feng is currently in a nominally semi-retired state but actually completely retired, and the affairs of the group are pressed on Feng Jinxiu's shoulders, even if he has excellent ability, strong wrists, and easy handling of things, he is easily unable to get out.

And Mi Zhiya here, although she refused Linda's catwalk because of pregnancy, but in order to save money and move as soon as possible, she was not idle, but in order to earn more milk powder money before the belly showed her pregnancy became more desperate, not only to several advertising companies with external recruitment intentions on the Internet have submitted resumes, there are show exhibitions in the microbook model group She also actively signed up (limited to the flat land catwalk category), but also went to interview car show models.

In this way, the two of you say a word during the day and I say a word at night, but it dispels the embarrassment unique to half-baked people chatting.

After a few days of friendly online chats, although it added up to only a dozen sentences in total, and with the basis of understanding her past life, Mizhiya felt that the foreshadowing was almost the same, and proposed that there were important things that needed to be interviewed with him.

Feng Jinxiu, who did not know what kind of big surprise he would face, readily agreed, and at the same time, the information about Mizhiya was delivered to his desk.

Half the world away, it is not the home of FCK, and the domestic lawyers entrusted with it can find limited information, only the general trajectory of Mi Zhiya's life, but it is enough for Feng Jinxiu.

When I saw my grandson in the evening on a weekday, something went wrong, and the old man who sealed the court was sure that there was a demon behind it.

Sure enough, after the silent dinner, Feng Jinxiu said his intention, "Grandpa, I will return to China, the return date is uncertain, and you need to be old enough to sit in the group." The

old man's first reaction was to refuse, he is not the pedantic old man who loves power, and his grandson throws the group over like a hot potato when he becomes an adult, except for the first half of the year to go to the company for a walk, by the way, help the grandson shock the little one. When the grandson stood firm, the old man immediately withdrew and went home to raise flowers and grass, spend leisurely days, and enjoy his old age.

At this time, he sincerely complained, "What is there in the country that you need to go back to in person?" The return date is uncertain. I've been working all my life, can't I take a good rest? Feng

Jinxiu's face was serious and serious, "Big thing, grandpa."
Old man
Feng didn't believe it, and pouted, "How big can it be?"

"So big for life." When the other party looked over in amazement, the corners of Feng Jinxiu's lips hooked slightly, "Go to chase your granddaughter-in-law for you." "

Old man Feng," !!! "Go and go, my private jet borrowed you to fly, hurry up!"

Anxious to return to China to meet Mi Zhiya, he didn't think about it so much at that time, and when he got off the plane, Feng Jinxiu realized that the timing was not good, he caught up with the National Day holiday, or the peak travel period.

After being blocked for two hours on the viaduct five kilometers away from the airport, he knew that his "airborne" Mijiamen was hopeless and closed. Scheming. Jin Xiu clicked to open the top microbook contact, at this time do not sell miserable pretending to be pitiful, when to stay!

Mizhiya did not announce today, rarely slept and woke up naturally, went downstairs to have breakfast, when the microbook popped up the dialog box, she was nestling on the bed chasing the drama, and sighed "It's coming quite quickly."

When she learned that Feng Jinxiu was trapped on the viaduct, Mizhiya was surprised at first, and then thought of his experience of growing up abroad and rarely returning to China. Waiting for the real-time positioning of the other party, without saying a word, open Huatu A to re-plan a new route for him.

Five minutes later, Mizhiya edited the new message: get off the bridge at the exit two hundred meters ahead, let the driver navigate to the nearest subway station, take Line 11, get off at Qianmenlou Station, then turn to Line 8, sit at Laoqiaozhuang, I will wait for you at the exit station.

After sending it successfully, there was a "OK" in the second with a smiley face.

Feng Jinxiu did it one by one according to Mi Zhiya's plan, he didn't want to get stuck in the subway station, he hadn't taken the subway, he wouldn't. Fortunately, it was only for a moment, Feng Jinxiu quickly adjusted his mentality, pretended to walk around the entrance without incident, quietly selected an old man, followed him to repeat the operation, bought tickets, passed the security check, followed the ground prompts to find Line 11, and waited for the car to come. With the experience to lay the foundation, it will be much smoother to transfer to Line 8 after that.

On the other side, estimating that the time was almost up, Mizhiya changed into a T-shirt and jeans, put on a baseball cap, and changed her shoes to go out. Downstairs, I met the roommate sister next door who temporarily went home to pick up things, and said hello when she passed by, and the other party gave her an envious look: a model is a model, and even simple and ordinary clothes can show fashion when put on people.

Mizhiya's residence was very close to the subway station, which was about four hundred meters, and she was in a hurry, and when she was only one road away from the exit gate, she received the news from Feng Jinxiu that he had arrived.

At this time, the red light on the sidewalk turned on, Mizhiya put her mobile phone back in her pocket, her eyesight was excellent, and she searched for the man in her memory while waiting for the green light.

Feng Jin was tall and long, his feet were faster, and almost at the same time as he sent the message, he followed the flow of people up the escalator to the ground, turned his head like a spiritual rhino, and looked at the girl across the road.

And seeing Feng Jin Xiu Zhenren walking out from the subway exit, Mi Zhiya only had one thought: after two lifetimes, the unlucky pair of Yin Yang C (short for Yin and Yang Wrong Couple) can be regarded as meeting!