34

Mizhiya's senior year life began so calmly and calmly, this year, her work arrangements have been streamlined, and if she can't be streamlined, she tries to let Jin Yuan help her schedule her work to weekends and holidays, and she really can't change the time before she will ask for school leave.

There is also a daily morning and evening self-study, Mizhiya did not participate, This is also the consensus she reached with the school before enrollment, and the school can also understand, after all, she has entered social work and ordinary high school seniors who are mainly required under the unified standard, and it is not nice to say, From the very beginning when accepting this special transfer student, Even if the other party's transcript is still beautiful, Given that she also has to juggle her job as a model, The school did not expect her to win glory for the school in the college entrance examination, and An An scored no trouble until graduation.

In fact, Mizhiya is far more secure than the school thought, although people are absent from morning and evening self-study, and they have to take leave every ten and a half days, but as long as they are in school, they really want to learn sincerely, and they can no longer put anyone or anything in their eyes.

As a result, in the first monthly exam after the start of school, Mizhiya took the eighth place in her class and was stuck in the hundredth place in her grade. Some people might think it's nothing, after all, that's where she was before she left school.

But don't forget that Mizhiya only went to ordinary high school before leaving school, and the sixth middle school was the focus of the city. Being able to maintain her rank in a regular high school in a key high school just shows that she is improving.

Of course, although this achievement is inseparable from her talent and hard work, it is undeniable that part of it is also due to "Xiao Zao".

In fact, Mi Zhiya does not only study when she is in school, she is seriously studying for university this time, so she asked Feng Jin to find a few famous teachers for herself, and as long as she did not accept work on weekends, she would invite them to come to her home for one-on-one tutoring.

Mizhiya has already taken the third year of high school last semester before, her comprehension is not bad, it is not difficult to pick up her studies again and go further on this basis.

After the initial victory, Mizhiya was more motivated to learn. Seeing that her efforts were effective, the Feng family and the Jin family were happier than herself, but they were a little overly nervous, and they would deliberately bypass the study when they took Little Jasmine and Little Rose to play on weekdays, for fear that the sisters would distract their mother.

On this Saturday, sending away the tutor, Mizhiya made a set of math simulation papers, the difficulty increased by a level, she had a headache in solving problems, and finally persevered to the end, the answer was not right, go downstairs to make a cup of coffee and relax.

At this time, in the small garden in the front yard, the sun was just right, clear and windless, and Old Master Feng and Jin Father Jin Mother were squatting in rows on the grass covered with blankets, watching Little Jasmine and Little Rose doing sports.

The sisters have spent four months, under the careful feeding of the family, the little arms and legs are particularly strong, and they have mastered turning over and raising their heads, lively and tight, and their mental heads are good, as long as they are allowed to lie down, they can't control the heart that wants to roll, just because of this, they almost had a small accident a few days ago.

The situation at that time was like this, Feng Jinxiu flew to the headquarters of country F, stayed for a few days to deal with things, and when he came back, he wanted to be closer to his daughter, and specially carried the sister flower to his and Mizhia's bedroom at night, and wanted to take them to sleep in person.

Mizhiya also happens to feel that she has been busy studying recently and neglected her daughter, thinking of finding a time to make up for it, just tomorrow afternoon there is an advertisement shooting, she and the school took a day off and did not have to get up early, so she agreed with her husband's move.

However, she was still very conscious, did not slack off studying because she didn't have to go to school tomorrow, after feeding and coaxing them to sleep, they let Feng Jinxiu take care of it, went to the study by herself, and prepared to brush up on the questions for forty minutes before coming out.

The daughters are well-behaved and not troublesome, Feng Jinxiu, the milkman, is still more confident to take two babies alone, he holds one in one hand, and interacts with them happily.

After a while, her sister Xiao Rose fell asleep first, Feng Jinxiu put her on the bed and covered the quilt, continued to take Little Jasmine, raised her hand to support her pull-up pants, well, it's time to change.

Feng Jinxiu put little Jasmine in the middle of the big bed, turned around and took new diapers from the locker next to him, and it took about ten seconds to hold up, and when he turned back, his heartbeat almost stopped, his parents and daughters were lying on the edge of the bed, half of their small bodies were upturned, and they were about to turn over.

When the safety of the little cotton jacket was threatened, the old father Feng Jinxiu exerted amazing reaction, threw the diaper, and the whole person pounced over, using his body as a meat pad, and successfully caught the falling daughter.

He was panting in fear, but hey, this little Jasmine, I didn't expect that people were timid, the scene just now Feng Jinxiu's breathing as a father was stagnant, and she, the dangerous party, actually giggled, thinking that the adults were playing games with her.

Feng Jinxiu adjusted her posture and took her daughter up from the ground, angry and afraid to slap her small strand, and did not want to use force, just lightly patted, but this little human elf seemed to understand his father's thoughts, and slowly deflated his mouth, and his little expression was aggrieved.

Feng Jinxiu scratched her little nose with a smile, "Why, you are still aggrieved?" At

the dinner table the next day, he confessed this thrilling episode, mainly because he was afraid that everyone would make the same negligence as him, and take a preventive vaccination as a warning, and as a result, he was scolded by the old man Feng unexpectedly.

However, after scolding, the old man still took this matter to heart, but did not want to restrict the physical activities of the sisters, and after thinking about it, let people delineate the exclusive activity area of their great-granddaughters in the open space of the living room and the grass in the yard, specifically for them to roll freely on the ground.

Seeing their mother appear, the young ladies were instantly excited, "Ah! "Ugh!" Shouting at this side while fluttering.

Mizhiya used to touch her little face one by one, listening to her grandfather and parents warmly caring about her academic progress.

At this time, there was a sound of messy footsteps at the gate, and Uncle Xuan commanded two young men to push a small cart in, and on each of the two small carts lay a large sealed cardboard box, which looked like a courier.

Mi Zhiya was strange, "Grandpa, do we have any big items to add recently?"

She thought it was furniture and appliances, but she didn't think that the old man said, "This is not the latest issue of Hailansha magazine you filmed is online, I supported one box, and the other box should be Jin Xiu." "

Magazine box? The big box can be stuffed into the double-door refrigerator, or two, how many copies are this under (batch) orders (sent)?

Mizhiya was a little dumbfounded, subconsciously thanked her grandfather, and then squatted there to relax, and listened to her parents say, "We also bought it, but the amount is not much,"

she was about to breathe a sigh of relief, and the other party continued, "It's just half of your family." Mizhiya

, "..."The family is too modest.

Taking advantage of this moment, Jin Father Jin and Jin Mother told her about today's business.

"It's your uncle's sixtieth birthday in a few days, and your father and I want to take you with us, so take this opportunity to formally introduce you to relatives and friends on your father's side." And the people on your grandmother's side have long wanted to see you, but they all live in Tsu City, and when your National Day holiday is over, I will take you again. Mizhiya

didn't feel much about her uncle, who had never met, but this was the kindness of her parents and the necessary process for her to return to the family, and she didn't hesitate much and agreed.

Father Jin and Mother Jin were overjoyed, especially Mother Jin, holding her daughter's hand, "Then there is time another day, my mother will accompany you to buy dresses and jewelry, and I will pay for it."

However, Mizhiya refused, "No need mom, I have dresses and jewelry, they were all received during pregnancy, and I didn't wear a lot of them, so let's choose from them."

What else did Mother Jin have to say, Old Master Feng smiled heartily, "In-laws, have you forgotten what our family does?" Can she still let Zhiya lack clothes and jewelry? So don't worry. Thinking

about it, Jin Mu didn't insist anymore.

At about the same time, in a high-end community in Beijing, in the house of the uncle of the Jin family, Mi Zhiya, the newly found little daughter of the second uncle's family, was being discussed by several women.

They haven't met Mizhia, they don't even know Mizhia's name and appearance, but this does not prevent them from making up their brains.

P.S: The story is coming to an end!!