43

As early as when Mizhiya gave Feige and Jan the showrunner twice, she occupied the position of the leader in the domestic modeling industry with an absolute advantage, not to mention that she appeared on the covers of two of the world's top magazines and won the endorsement of FCK watches. In comparison, the results of opening and closing for the big show of Bandana are not so outstanding.

It is not modest to say that Mizhiya's current achievements are appropriate, and no one dares to question and shake the first sister in China, and she is also a brilliant and dazzling dark horse star in the supermodel industry with both strength and potential.

Mizhiya in such a café actually agreed to attend the fashion event hosted by the city, you can imagine how excited the organizer, who was just a routine invitation letter to the industry and did not have the luxury of getting a response, immediately adjusted the order of appearance and the number of seats, and almost "offered" Mizhia.

In the evening, outside the venue of an art center in the city, Mizhiya was dressed in a Christmas red velvet slim dress, sitting in the nanny car with exquisite makeup, and flowered videos for her sisters while waiting for the guests in front to enter.

"Baby look here~" Mizhiya brought the little elk doll in her hand closer to the camera, and the sister flower on the opposite side was really attracted to her attention as she expected, staring at the big round eyes, and her eyes followed the doll.

"What time is it over?" I'll pick you up. Feng Jinxiu asked.

"Look again, Sister Yan is also here, we haven't seen each other for a long time, and we may get together after the event."

"Okay, but I'll have to go home before 12 o'clock to open the present." The daddy who is at home with a baby has not forgotten to prepare a Christmas surprise for his wife.

"No problem." Mi Zhiya was about to give him a rewarding flying kiss, the co-pilot's window glass was knocked, and when he looked up, it was Zhou Yan's familiar face, and he hurriedly opened the lock.

The next second, the other party came in with a cold breath.

Mizhia handed her a warm baby, "Just in time, just fully charged."

Zhou Yan hugged it into her arms, "Frozen stupid, frozen stupid." When it warmed up a little, he was puzzled, "This weather, I can't help, why don't you stay at home, run out and suffer."

"Idle is idle, I haven't participated in domestic events for a long time."

Zhou Yan glanced at her, "Finish going for a drink?"

Mizhia agreed, but, "Just a cup."

"Got it, mom."

The two were talking, time passed quickly, Zhou Yan was not a red carpet guest, left first, Mi Zhiya waited for a while, and the staff came to invite her to enter.

Mizhiya nodded, waited for the car to drive forward to the entrance, managed her expression, adjusted her skirt, opened the door and got out of the car, as usual, every time, the focus of the audience.

As a fashion event sponsored by the owner of the clothing company, it is inevitable that the fashion display will be indispensable, and Lin Li stands at the front of a team of models with her head held high.

Just yesterday, she broke up with Zhou Chengjia, who has now officially taken over Baojia's affairs, very peacefully, and the other party also generously pushed a bunch of fashion resources to her, including the leading position of today's fashion event, which can be regarded as a realistic end to the relationship between the two who have been entangled for several years.

When the music sounded, Lin Li quickly returned to her senses, received a gesture reminder from the planner, looked stunned, and stepped out.

Her confidence is not blind, although as far as China is concerned, Lin Li as a model is at most a third-tier, but more than once in her career has participated in activities far beyond today's scale and level, but not the main position, she really did not pay too much attention to today's catwalk, if you have to say, complete the daily work.

However, just when Lin Li walked to the front of the catwalk and took a fixed pose, unintentionally, she faced a delicate and familiar face, and the heart void that instantly swept her whole body made Lin Li's brain completely blank at this moment, and she stumbled under her feet, and she used all her life's control to not make herself ugly on the stage.

After walking mechanically, Lin Li returned to the backstage in a trance, was pulled to change clothes and grab makeup like a wandering soul, and completed the closing with a strong mind, and collapsed in front of the makeup removal table.

From the moment she witnessed Mizhiya win the International Next Top Model Competition, she expected that there would be a day to reunite with the other party, but she didn't expect this day to come so quickly and so suddenly.

Recalling her 9-year career in the modeling industry, Lin Li from the initial naïve and simple to today's step by step, Mizhiya is not the first peer she has suppressed and excluded, nor will she be the last, she does not regret her domineering and arrogant, because in Lin Li's opinion, this circle is the law of the jungle and is deformed. Since she seized the opportunity to climb up, it was not enough to work hard to climb by herself, but also to squeeze down her peers who might come out.

The only thing Lin Li regretted was that she looked away and her ability to read people was not enough. When she first saw Mizhiya's tablecloth, she realized that the other party's strength and talent were very likely to become her fierce rivals, so she would suppress the other party under the guise of being jealous.

She thought she had succeeded, but in just one year, the other party had reached a height that was far away from her.

I already knew that if I knew that Mi Zhiya's strength had been terrifying to the point of being a god on her debut, and she was not on the same level as herself at all, why would Lin Li be so stupid.