7

Mi Zhiya deserted, the green light came on, and then raised her eyes, she stood in place, watching Feng Jinxiu walk towards her first.

The first sentence of the face-to-face, Feng Jinxiu was much more relaxed than when he was chatting online, and he would say to himself, "It seems that I have just grasped the time."

"The timing is also good." Mizhiya replied, "Welcome back to China."

Feng Jinxiu said truthfully, "I'm even happier to see you.

Such a straight ball, Mizhiya raised her eyebrows, although she had reservations about the credibility of his words, but this style, she liked.

"Find a place to sit." Mi Zhiya looked around, selected the corner café not far away, pointed in a direction, led the way, and Feng Jinxiu behind him followed without hesitation, and his posture was well-behaved.

It was another day without customers, the coffee shop lady was bored wiping the shiny bar, in the silence, the doorbell rang, and a beautiful lady who seemed to be a cartoon into reality pushed open the glass door and came in, so tall, thin and beautiful! This is the first impression she makes.

"Hello, a glass of lemonade, room temperature. What about you? Mizhiya turned her head and did not forget to ask the man behind her.

Feng Jinxiu quickly glanced at the wine list, "A glass of sparkling water, thank you." "By the way, settle the bill.

"Okay, please sit inside and wait a moment." The petite Yan dog lady suppressed her excitement, looked up at the stunning female guest in front of her, and the handsome guy standing next to her who was no less beautiful and full of overlord elite, and the barrage rolled in her mind: Ahh! The big beauty is so tall, she can measure it by one meter eight, the handsome guy is even half a head taller than her, and her appearance and height are perfectly matched, how can it be so matched!

Mi Zhiya, who didn't know that the hostess was crazy in her heart, sat down in the farthest corner from the bar, and Feng Jinxiu sat opposite her. The two remained silent in tacit agreement, waiting for the lady to bring the drink before speaking.

Feng Jinxiu, "I returned to China so soon, I think you can guess the attitude." I am a person who does not like to drag mud and water, and I have a habit of saying things bluntly.

"So?" Mizhiya took a sip of lemonade.

"So you listen to the next words."

Feng Jinxiu exhaled deeply, "It is true that our encounter was an accident, but I want to make it normal.
After
saying this, he quietly observed Mi Zhiya's expression, saw that she had no disgust, and continued, "In other words, I have a good impression of you, and I don't know whether this good feeling will develop into liking or loving in the future." I only know that at the moment I am not satisfied with a momentary intersection, and I want to develop further with you. Although Feng Jinxiu has no experience in love, he has understood the truth that "if you have an idea, you have to express it".

The man's frankness surprised and surprised Mi Zhiya, and her next response did not disappoint Feng Jinxiu.

"So coincidentally, so am I."

Just a few words successfully made Feng Jinxiu's eyes light up, and he sat up straight and cautiously confirmed, "So, today is the first day we have established our relationship?"

"Well, the first day."

Then the hostess found out: the two guests who had just come in with their feet back and forth, but drank a glass of water and left hand in hand.

This "evil" sweet and sour world, the dog is dead!

Although they agreed to be together, Mizhiya made it clear that they were interns, and they turned each other right, and they separated in time. The two reached a consensus on this point, and Feng Jinxiu also felt that it was very reasonable.

Put the ugly words in front, and then Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu will have no scruples, and happily unlock a new stage of life in emotional cultivation.

The feeling of the hot little couple strolling aimlessly on the street hand in hand made the two new and fresh, but they were quickly defeated by the sunny day in early October and trotted into the mall.

Since she came, Mi Zhiya looked at the couture five-piece suit on Feng Jinxiu's body in disgust, and asked sincerely, "Are you hot?" Feng

Jin Xiu Zhao Ran, "Actually, a little.

"I'll help you change your outfit." Mizhia glanced at the mall sign a few times and pulled him up to the second floor.

Twenty minutes later, Feng Jinxiu walked out of a clothing store fitting room with a new look of T-shirt + jeans + baseball cap that was not very comfortable, and Mi Zhiya's eyes shone and pushed him in front of the full-length mirror, "Look, doesn't it look like a couple's outfit?" Feng

Jinxiu was secretly happy in his heart, and his face was still reserved, "It was originally." "Sure enough, it caused the anger of the people in front of me.

To tell the truth, having grown up to such a big age as an adult, Feng Jinxiu never thought that he would do all the childish things in one day.

After changing into a couple's outfit, Mizhiya took him to eat ice cream, drink milk tea, catch dolls, play electric, if it were not for the absence of ready-made children, the administrator of the on-site ticket sales watched closely, and the two could blend into the indoor amusement park.

This is an experience that Feng Jinxiu has never experienced in his twenty-four years of life: it is crazy, but he can't resist liking.

At lunch, I chose a soup restaurant in the mall, and Mizhiya went in when she saw that there was a vacant seat, which was a blind audition, and the result was unexpectedly good.

In order to facilitate the soup, Mizhiya took off her hat, her hair had been cut not long ago, shoulder-length hair, it was an embarrassing position that was half short and not long, and it always fell down.

Seeing this, Feng Jinxiu stood up thoughtfully, "I'll go to the bathroom."

"Well, go ahead."

After only a few minutes, Feng Jinxiu came back quickly, Mizhiya didn't think much about it while drinking the soup, until the other party stood behind her and awkwardly pulled up her hair, she noticed the hair rope on his hand, the basic black leather band, and a small piece of lucky grass fell on it, a very low-key style. Feng Jinxiu carefully bought two, one tied in her hair and one left on his wrist for later.

To be honest, Mizhiya's scalp was strangled a little painfully, obviously this man was the first time to tie his hair, and the technique was very good, but she still smiled and cast him a big appreciative look: this straight male wood can be carved, very savvy, and can be self-taught.

After dinner, seeing that the time was still early, the two went to the underground cinema of the mall to watch a movie, and Feng Jinxiu didn't remember what the movie was about, he only remembered the temperature of each other's fingertips when he pinched the same popcorn with Mizhiya, and the overly fast heartbeat of his chest when the two fingers interlocked in the dark.

Coming out of the movie theater, Mizhiya looked at her phone, "It's almost time, it's time for me to leave for the car show." "She was assigned to the exhibition from 16 to 18 o'clock.

"I'm with you."

"Okay."

The car show location was not far from the mall where they were, and Mizhiya directly hailed a taxi.

On the way, Feng Jinxiu asked Mi Zhiya's specific address, called his assistant, and asked him to change the hotel to the vicinity of this address, he returned to China to chase people, and the distance between the two is naturally the smaller the better.

When she arrived at the auto show, Mizhiya went to the workplace to change into a uniform and came out to instruct her boyfriend, "It's two hours over, if you are bored, you can walk around the exhibition area, or go to a nearby café bookstore or something to stay for a while." Feng

Jinxiu promised well, but actually didn't go anywhere, just guarded around the parking space that Mi Zhiya was responsible for.

The car show closed at 18 o'clock, the peak period had passed, and there were very few people watching the car at this point in time, Mizhiya was able to stand quietly for two hours, and Feng Jinxiu was quietly accompanied for two hours.

These Mizhiya are in the eyes, her boyfriend is so intimate, she must express something, so workAs soon as the time came, she didn't even bother to change her exhibition clothes when she came down from the booth, so she threw herself into Feng Jinxiu's arms, holding his face half-touched and half-distressed,

"Why is my boyfriend so stupid? I actually stood with me for two hours.

In this regard, the reason given by Feng Jinxiu is very sufficient, "During the internship, you always have to perform well to become regular, right?"

"Ai Qing's words are reasonable," Mi Zhiya deliberately cleared her throat, "Give a big meal, what you want to eat, I please!"

"Then I'm welcome." Feng Jinxiu touched her head gently, waited for her to change back into her clothes, and took someone to one of the highest-rated spicy hot shops in Beijing.

It's my favorite. Mi Zhiya looked at the signboard at the door of the store for a moment, then turned her head to look at Feng Jinxiu, "The intern is working hard to do his homework, it seems that I have to work hard and strive to catch up with you as soon as possible."

"I'll wait."

The time of love is always so invincible, and when the moon is on the eyebrows, Feng Jin Xiu reluctantly sends Mi Zhiya back.

Obviously, they had already made an appointment to meet tomorrow morning, but neither of them would move first, hooking their fingers downstairs to kill time. At the critical moment, Mizhiya was ruthless, withdrew her hand from the other party's big hand, and then tiptoed him in the accusatory eyes of the other party with a little dissatisfaction.

Feng Jin Xiu was not so easy to provoke, although he froze for a moment when Wen fell on him, he quickly returned to his senses, and before Mizhiya retreated, he took the person into his arms and reached the shadow in the corner, and the courtesy was still ×n.

This scene happened to be seen by the roommates of the opposite couple who also came back from dating, all climbed the stairs, and the boy couldn't help but look back, was pulled back by the girl, and mercilessly sarcastically said, "Don't look, it's impossible to bird you when you look at people."