36

The younger brother's words sounded exaggerated, but they successfully aroused Mizhia's curiosity about the second cousin of the uncle's family, whom she had never met.

Of course, at this time, she didn't know that Jin Yan's words did not contain the slightest exaggeration, at most they were truthful statements, so that after Mi Zhiya really saw the character and behavior of her second cousin, the three views were updated.

Uncle Jin's birthday banquet is held in an ancient restaurant in the third ring road of Beijing, including a banquet hall that can accommodate more than 100 people, and the decoration inside is also very suitable for the characteristics of the hotel, the banquet arrangement is carved square tables and round stools, and there are screen decorations in the corners.

For today's appearance, Jin Lumeng can be said to have put a lot of effort into it, came to the hotel for a field visit half a month ago, and went back to urgently make a soft mist blue style corset embroidered dress to show her elegance and dust, and at the same time highlight her slenderness and just the right charming curves.

Jin Lumeng's efforts were not in vain, and not long after her strategy target, the second young master of the Du family, appeared with her parents, her expression brightened up when she entered the scene, and her eyes were full of surprise. In the past, I was a little polite, but this time my attitude changed a lot, and I took the initiative to come forward and talk.

It turns out that the other party likes classical beauty. Jin Lumeng thought in her heart while chatting with Du Ershao, I have always heard that Du Ershao is Yan Control, but every time she dresses up carefully, she can't get the same response from the other party. Rao is Jin Lumeng's confidence bursting, more times is also a little frustrated, did not expect that just did not poke the other party's aesthetic point, Jin Lumeng said that he had a number in his heart. After that, the two talked very happily, and soon agreed to have coffee together on the weekend.

At this time, there was a commotion at the entrance, and it was the people from the second room of the Jin family who arrived. A family of five went there for a stop, and the handsome men and beautiful women of the water, especially the direction where Mizhiya was located, appeared as the focus.

Jin Lumeng was covering her mouth and smiling shyly, Du Er Shao suddenly turned her gaze and looked straight in the direction of the door, she turned her head suspiciously, her face was ugly: This woman is even more beautiful than herself!!!

Carefully dressed to climb high branches, seeing that hope is imminent, but was robbed of the limelight, how can Jin Lumeng be willing. She fixed her eyes again, this woman who suddenly appeared to suppress herself was standing with the second uncle's family, thinking of a possibility, Jin Lumeng's cells were rejected.

She doesn't understand the truth of someone outside the world, just keep your distance, but if that person is of the same race as herself, a close relative, a person who will meet every New Year and festival, how can she stand Jin Lumeng's selfish and domineering nature.

She still didn't die, holding the last trace of luck and stepped forward, "Second uncle, second aunt, brother Yuan, Xiao Yan, who is this?"

Before his parents could speak, Jin Yi rushed to answer, "It's my sister, Mi Zhiya."

Jin Lumeng, "..." Something bad still happened, and she was compared to her cousin who came back halfway.

Jin Lumeng was immersed in the blow, and Du Er Shao's slightly excited voice came from his ears, "It turns out that you are really Mi Ziya!" I thought I was wrong.

Mizhiya raised her eyebrows slightly, "This gentleman, you know me?"

Du Er Shao showed a smile that he thought was very charming, "I saw a catwalk of Miss Mi by chance, and it was difficult for you not to be impressed by that time.

"Oh yes." Mizhiya politely replied with a perfunctory remark. She didn't like the look in the man's eyes, which were cloudy and very inconsistent with his Sven appearance.

But I don't know if Mi Zhiya disguised too well or Du Er Shao selectively turned a blind eye, he looked particularly natural and said in front of the second room of the Jin family that "meeting again is fate", and he wanted to get to know Miss Mi further.

Jin Lumeng was originally very angry, Qi Mi Zhiya, Qi Du Er Shao, even more angry at herself who chose the wrong target, she opened her mouth, full of dissatisfaction and was about to vent, but saw that the expressionless beautiful face of the cousin who suddenly appeared did not fluctuate, and even the corners of her eyes did not change at all.

In the next second, Jin Lumeng heard the ruthlessness and crispness of the other party's refusal, "I'm sorry, I don't have the same idea."
Although
Du Er Shao had some regrets, he was not discouraged: it was normal for the beauty of such immortal products to be reserved and arrogant, and he would make the other party change his mind, thinking of this, he once again showed his self-righteous demeanor and left softly.

When Du Er Shao left, Jin Lumeng deliberately tempted, "Do you know who you just rejected it?" This is an opportunity that many people can't look forward to.

Mizhiya continued to be expressionless, "Oh, what does it have to do with me. "

"...... Ah, yes, you're married and have children. Jin Lumeng suddenly remembered this incident and felt better again: no matter how good this cousin who came out was, she had already lost before she appeared.

Mi Zhiya didn't speak, just looked at her extremely flatly, and with just one glance, Jin Lumeng on the opposite side inexplicably had the feeling that his true thoughts were seen through and could not be hidden.

Her hostility was not clever, and the Jin family present was aware of it, so not only the Jin family brothers frowned, but the Jin father and mother who had always felt that their niece was spoiled and naïve and did not understand human feelings also had an opinion in their hearts and began to protect the short, but they are elders, and their ideas are easily not shown on the surface.

Uncle Jin and the eldest aunt came out after entertaining the Du couple in the lounge, and what they saw was Mi Zhiya in the center of the crowd, and her younger brother and sister-in-law next to her, the former stepped forward with a smile, and the latter reluctantly followed. Obviously, after realizing the identity of this overly eye-catching strange girl, the eldest aunt is just as unhappy as the younger daughter, although she is usually not happy to see Yu Jiao, to be precise, she is not happy.

Uncle Jin next to him had already enthusiastically begun to greet him, "This is condensation, the spirit is good, just come back, come back."

Under the introduction of her parents, Mizhiya shouted "uncle, aunt", and then was held by the eldest aunt who met for the first time, "Ouch, this child is really good-looking, tall, but also too tall, your husband should be very stressed, right?"

Mi Zhiya smiled politely, "There is no should, I think it is the pressure of the eldest aunt."

The eldest aunt choked on her throat, "What pressure can I have, you kid can really joke."

Mizhiya asked rhetorically, "Didn't the eldest aunt joke with me first?" The

eldest aunt changed the subject, "Hey, what about Lu Meng? Why didn't you see her come over and say hello to the second uncle?

Before her words fell, a familiar and resentful voice came from her ears, "Mom, I've been here..."