29

Don't look at eating in private like a fighting, the next day as soon as the figure of the lady appeared in the studio, the four models obediently looked like something, they would smile, and they knew humility.

Mi Zhiya and Jin Yuan, whose painting style changed sharply, sighed softly, "Sure enough, people are Mu Qiang, and if I want to keep my ears clean, I still have a lot of room to work on."

Jin Yuan was very pleased, "Trust me, keep your enterprising spirit at the moment, this day will not be too far away."

"Then bear with you." Mizhiya said with a smile.

Jin Yuan told the truth, "After all, we are grasshoppers on a rope, hello and I am good."

As the two were talking, the photographer called someone, Mizhia answered, and finally checked her appearance to make sure that there was no problem and walked under the lens.

Today, Ke Niangniang is the main coffee, should stand in the C position, Mi Zhiya she is very self-aware to stand next to it, playing a supporting role does not steal the limelight, the main robbery can not be snatched, but the other four may not be able to.

Sure enough, after the official start of shooting, one of the four models who had the most respectful attitude towards Angikova when they said hello just now began to grab the camera, concave shape, hard expression, chin up, leaning forward, all kinds of small movements non-stop.

How to say, Anjikova is worthy of the nickname "Ko Niang Niang", one word, steady, two words, domineering. She didn't panic at all, as if she was dealing with a homely routine, no matter how the people around her played tricks, she only stretched her body at will, her movements were so natural, she couldn't see the slightest deliberateness. She didn't even have to do anything, just stood there in place, and her aura had already crushed the others.

Of course, this other person does not include Mizhiya, she is not without the strength to fight Anjikova, but that depends on the occasion. Today she is a supporting role, she should converge and keep a low profile, she is not the most outstanding in the camera, but she is stable. This point, she knew at the scene, the photographer knew, and Angiekova also saw it, although the latter two tacitly expressed silence, it does not mean that they did not remember Mizhia as a person.

For Ke Niangniang, Mi Zhiya is actually a little fan of the meaning of "hometown cowardice" when she saw the idol at first glance, out of nervousness (although she hid her emotions well), in addition to polite greetings, Mi Zhiya did not dare to get close during the shooting, nor did she try to talk, she felt that for a model, there is no better arrangement than on the same stage.

At the end of the shooting, Mizhiya didn't hurry to leave, first picked up the mobile phone to fix the message to Feng Jin, Anjikova happened to pass by her, inadvertently glanced at her screen, and stopped curiously, "Is this your sister?" So cute.

Mizhiya looked up in surprise, glanced at her mobile phone wallpaper again, and reacted, she smiled and shook her head, "No, they are my daughters."

"Oh my God!" Anjikova exclaimed, and then apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything else, you are too young, you don't look a few years older than my daughter." Turning to the thought that Orientals generally have young baby faces, she felt that she was not polite to make a fuss.

"It's okay, you're right, I'm really young, and I love my daughters."

The last sentence softened Anjikova's eyes, because she is also a mother and has a beloved daughter. Thinking of this, the cold-looking supermodel showed her first sincere smile today, "You are very good, keep up the good work."

Taking advantage of this moment, Mizhiya plucked up her courage, "Can I take a picture with you?"

"Of course."

After the cover of Hailansha magazine was filmed, Feige and Jan's autumn and winter show almost began, Mizhiya stayed at home for a short time for three days, accompanied her daughter, and then entrusted the sister flower to the old man and flew to country F with Feng Jinxiu.

She went to a dress rehearsal in advance, and Feng Jinxiu returned to FCK, and as he expected, there were four invitations lying quietly on his desk, and Feige and Yann invited him and his grandfather to the autumn and winter show.

Feng Jinxiu does not like to show up, in previous years, this kind of thing was either relied on to grandpa or pushed to subordinates, this year is different, his wife Feng is on stage, the first time in her modeling career, he must go to the scene to witness her shining moment.

Feige and Jane's autumn and winter shows were only three days apart, and rehearsals were held almost simultaneously. For this point, Ryder and Ellison had already considered preventing collisions, and the two deliberately avoided the three rehearsal times in advance.

Despite this, it is only not carried out on the same day, and for Mizhia, it is often Feitch today, Yanen tomorrow, and the two come in turn.

Rehearsed twice in a row, m. Top. Zhiya took a breath and complained in the small group of three of her, Ryder and Ellison, "Do I have to thank you for your 'intimate', not only the rehearsal time is staggered for me, but the big show venues are also so far apart." I still worked hard to diet and lose weight for the catwalk, but now it's good, the glorious rehearsal has thinned my legs.

Ryder and Ellison finally stood on the same line this time, "It's not that we don't want to, it's that there is no suitable place near each other's shows." Mi

Zhiya actually complained twice, she was very dedicated, so and so, running north and south across Panli City, and finally saw the dawn of liberation, and the autumn and winter show of the Fei Qi family began.

Backstage of the nervous preparation show, Mizhiya sat in front of the dressing table empty, to be honest, the rehearsal in the past half a month has not been easy, and the physical fatigue is secondary, mainly unable to convince the public. The new collection of autumn and winter seasons, you can imagine how many models, they have different personalities, different ages, long and short debuts, such two teams, the lead model is a fledgling nineteen-year-old girl, they follow the arrangement on the surface, and each has its own little means behind the scenes.

Mi Zhiya has experienced it in her last life, naturally she has long been on guard, but only "a thousand days to be a thief", where is there a "thousand days to prevent thieves", so in the second rehearsal of the two groups, she went all out to flaunt a handful, with the motorcycle metal style show clothes, the aura was fully opened, step by step, fiercely showed a wave of their strength, those models who were about to move were pressed down, although there will be some people to make a little trip later, overall everyone is a lot of peace.

And now, it's time to really accept the results. This is Mizhiya's first appearance on the international show in her life, and she must come up with 200% results and make a splash in order to make her own signboard.

"Riya, it's time to go to the wait." As a big open model, Feige design director Ryder personally came to help her sort out her style and send her out.

When the five-minute countdown to the big show, the head of the presidential preparation of the show received the news from the security team and hurriedly ran out of the show, leading the biggest guest of the scene, FCK in charge, Feng Jinxiu, to the best viewing area in the center.

Not long after Feng Jinxiu sat down, the venue fell into darkness, the lights at the entrance of the catwalk slowly lit up, and the sound of rock music resounded from low to high throughout the audience, a thin and tall girl appeared on the catwalk, her long hair was tied up in dirty braids and tied high, black bandeau jacket brown small leather coat, with a champagne gold yarn short skirt, revealing a thin waist and long legs, and when the rotating light hit it, you can faintly see the strong abs, Just like that, an index finger carried the chain bag and walked nonchalantly.

Her legs are so thin, but her steps are so powerful, so powerful that under the premise that the background sound of rock is so loud, the audience near the catwalk she passed can still hear the "bang" of high heels falling, and feel the tremor of that moment.

The first model to appear is already noticeable, but it is a bit powerful that the second model can focus the audience's attention on himself after taking the stage.

Mi Zhiya's catwalk effect has met expectations, she herself may not be able to notice it on stage, and Feng Jinxiu in the audience feels clearly, because everyone around him is whispering softly, asking who this girl from the east face is.

The stage is bright and beautiful, the backstage is busy, Mizhiya has to appear once in the middle of the second unit, the styling must be overturned and restarted, the time is urgent, she went out of the camera range and began to take off her shoes and loosen her hair, carrying high heels flexibly through the crowd, back to the innermost part of her own exclusive dressing room, grabbed the sweater on the hanger and the long skirt curtain to change clothes, when she came out, the stylist was already waiting outside, saw her come out and quickly pressed on the dressing stool, Fingers fluttered as he removed the pigtail on her head and handed her makeup removal set, asking Mizhia to put her face before he straightened his hairRemove makeup clean.

Although the third time on stage is the last unit show, the interval is slightly longer, but because the last show is the most complicated, the degree of hectic only increases, like a war.

When the big show was all over, Mizhiya led the team to walk the last lap back backstage, suddenly relaxed and her legs were tired, she slumped on the stool, kicked off her high heels with the last ounce of strength, and didn't want to move at all.

Feng Jinxiu came over from the audience, saw such a look, was shocked, and thought that what was wrong with his wife, learned that she was tired, and was distressed to kneel on the ground to help her massage her legs and feet.

He was facing away from the door, and Ryder didn't see Feng Jinxiu's face for the first time when he came in, but he could guess the identity, and this unobtrusive young director squeezed his eyebrows at his friend, "Ruiya, this is your husband, gee, look at this intimate one." Why don't I have anyone to help me with the massage?

Mizhiya picked up her phone and made a gesture to make a call, "I'll summon Ellison right away, you need him!"

Ryder quickly snatched it over, and found that the screen was dark before he knew that he had been played, and he was so angry that he danced his teeth. At this time, Feng Jinxiu finally finished massaging, stood up and turned around and stretched out his hand, "Hello, Mr. Ryder, I am Mizhiya's husband, Feng Jinxiu."

Ryder shook hands with him, the more he looked at this face, the more familiar his face became, and when he heard the other party's self-detonating name, he suddenly jumped up, "FCK's Feng Jin Xiu?

Feng Jinxiu nodded, "I am, it's nice to meet you, do you want to eat together later?" Thank you for taking care of my wife.

Ryder was dumbfounded for a moment, and when he reacted to what he asked, he quickly replied, "Okay, but—mind adding one more person?"

Mizhiya raised her phone and motioned for him to look at her screen, "I'm already inviting him." Unaware

of this, the star man Feng Jinxiu threw a look at Mi Zhiya when he heard this: The relationship between the two is not good, or should we separate the invitation? You must know that his original plan was to invite Ellison to dinner after the end of the Yann show.

Mizhiya didn't speak, only returned him a "reassuring" look, and when he arrived at the reserved restaurant, Ryder went to the bathroom, and Ellison was still on the way, he slowly explained to Feng Jinxiu, "Double C is just right to eat, there will be no dog abuse problem, because everyone will only abuse each other~"