5

Originally, I just wanted to go to the bar to try my luck, but by chance revealed the yin and yang of the previous life, Mi Zhiya looked indifferent and Yang Yan added a microbook number, and only left when he pushed Feng Jinxiu's contact information and social account.

As soon as her figure disappeared from sight, Yang Jian couldn't wait to dial the mobile phone number at the top of the address book. The other end seemed to be busy, and the phone "beeped" more than a dozen times before it was picked up.

"Hey," the man raised in a slightly hoarse voice, his tone clearly mixed with displeasure, "you better have a major event."

"Eh..." The dull Yang Yan realized later, it's over, he forgot the jet lag, and he woke up the big guy from the dream during the lunch break, he probably thought about it for a long time, and then thought about it again, don't be afraid, he now has a life-saving charm, "It's indeed a major event, Brother Xiu, sister-in-law Xiu just came to find me."

Where did the sister-in-law come from? This was the first reaction of Feng Jinxiu, who was still in a confused state, and when he connected with the figure in his memory, he sat up from the bed in seconds, "Who do you say?"

Yang Yan, "The girl you asked me to find, Mi Zhiya, I gave her your contact information, Brother Xiu, you can wait." Hearing

this, Feng Jinxiu, who had completely sobered up, shook his head, "No need, you push her number to me."

Almost at the same time as hanging up the phone, a message popped up on his microbookmark: Yang Yan [personal business card] push.

Feng Jin Xiu clicked in, the nickname is her name: Mi Zhiya, the micro book title is simpler, her abbreviation: mzy, the avatar is a little girl selling matches, oil painting version.

Jumping repeatedly between adding and not adding friends, Feng Jinxiu, who was almost courageous in the end, quit the microbook page, came out of the lounge, and pressed the internal line of the office to call: before it was a needle in a haystack to find someone, now that you know the name, it is much easier to do.

It's not that Feng Jinxiu intends to pry into privacy, it's just that it's rare to meet a girl who is heartwarming in his life, and he who has never fought uncertain battles wants to know as much as possible, so that he can do what he likes.

Returning to the rented community from the bar, Mizhiya picked a bunch of grapes and two dragon fruits at the fruit and vegetable store at the door, paid for it and carried them upstairs, and just sat on the bed, the phone rang, it was a model sister named Linda who she met at the Poga catwalk a few days ago.

Like the previous life, Linda had a catwalk that temporarily changed the time, and her other itinerary clashed, and she had to choose one of the two. After weighing the pros and cons, Linda chose the latter, but she didn't want to have a bad relationship with the organizer of the former, so she remembered Mizhiya and wanted to recommend her to replace herself.

Linda's approach is a win-win move for herself and Mizhiya in everyone's eyes, and Mizhiya in her previous life also thought so, she was very happy to respond, and smoothly took the other party's place when Linda introduced herself to the organizer of the show, and the three parties were happy.

But who would have thought that the runway design of that show was so anti-human. As a temporary substitute, Mizhiya did not participate in the previous rehearsals, so she did not know about runway skating, and Linda, who was busy preparing for another fashion show, forgot to tell her.

In the blink of an eye, it was a show, and when all the models were prepared, anti-slip measures were taken on the soles of their shoes in advance, and there were thrills all the way back to the backstage, Mizhia was tragic.

Although she was keenly aware of the problems on the runway as soon as she came on the field, trying to maintain her balance every step and trying to walk more steadily, she accidentally fell off the stage when turning around at the right point.

Mizhiya wanted to stand up, but one of the front-row audience closest to her extended a hand to her, but was quickly frightened by the blood stained under her. At this time, Mizhiya realized that something was wrong, it turned out that the part where she fell was not her arms or legs, but her stomach.

"Mizhiya, are you listening?" Linda's voice pulled Mizhia back from her nightmare.

"Yes."

Linda, "Do you have time then?" "I'm

sorry," Mizhia stared at the slippers on her feet, calmly liing, "I had an interview that day, and I may not be able to help you."

"Well," Linda's tone couldn't hide the disappointment, but it wasn't easy to force it, "I'll find another sister." Mizhia

, "Well, I'm sorry.

It is true that in this life, she can prevent it in advance and put a non-slip patch on the sole of her shoes like the model in the same scene, but can she guarantee that she will not fall? Now there are two cubs in her stomach, and Mizhiya does not dare to gamble, and she can't afford to gamble.

After cutting a plate of dragon fruit and eating half a bunch of grapes, while the roommates were not in the bathroom, Mizhiya took a quick shower, brushed her teeth and washed her face, and put on a hydrating mask.

When passing through the corridor, the sound of a combination lock came from outside the door, and Mizhiya was too lazy to speak, and quickened her pace to return to the room.

The next second the door closed, the boy in the opposite couple walked in with a packed cake box, and saw the fresh wet footprints on the ground stretching to bedroom No. 3, and he changed his mind when he originally planned to go back to the room directly.

"Knock knock." Mizhiya had to put down the hair dryer, open the door with a black mask face, and look at the man who was scared to take a step back, "Is something wrong?" The

man quickly reacted, resumed his smiling face, raised the cake in his hand, and explained the meaning, "Our company anniversary, sent a few cakes, all freshly made, overnight is not fresh, I want to give you a share."

"Thank you for your kindness, but my profession you know, to control your diet, and," Mizhia pointed to her face, "I've already washed, it's not very convenient, I'm sorry."

She said it reasonably, the man had the intention to persuade, and it was not good to say anything, so he had to forget it.

Mizhiya didn't take this matter to heart, closed the door and continued to blow her hair, took off the mask after finishing things, picked up her mobile phone and sent a friend application to the microbook account nicknamed "F", and then silently put it on the bedside table, and put on Chuang and put on earplugs to sleep. So she didn't see it, and the phone that was buckled on the table in the dark lit up for a moment, reminding her that "the application was approved, and the friend has been added."

In the middle of the night, the young lady in bedroom No. 2 and her colleagues came back from dinner, and met the boy in the couple in the corridor, the boy nodded slightly to say hello, and then put a few cakes in the refrigerator in front of her and went back to the room.

F country, at three o'clock in the afternoon, FCK headquarters, held an extraordinary meeting on the new product promotion plan of the group's watch brand, Feng Jinxiu.

Several proposals were killed by the boss, and the atmosphere in the conference room fell into condensation, and several relevant responsible persons subconsciously relaxed their breathing in order to reduce their sense of existence.

In this gap where the needle was audible, a "ding" sound clearly reached the ears of everyone present.

Executives: Who is so unafraid of death, the meeting mobile phone still dares not to mute. Oh, it's the boss. Well? It's the boss!!!