24

The fiercest pair of rivals in the design world have teamed up to fight monsters! The news was even more frightening than the handshake between them.

When Jin Yuan first heard about it, he thought that there was something wrong with his ears, but it was. In order to satisfy his curiosity, he spent a lot of effort to figure out the cause and effect.

In February, that is, around the Spring Festival, Feige and Yangen announced their marriage without warning and extremely abruptly, and even the marriage date was set, and the youngest son of Feitch's current president was going to marry the second daughter of Yangen's major shareholder in June. At the same time, to celebrate, the two groups will cooperate to launch a new sub-brand - Fei Yang - after this year's autumn and winter show.

This is also a helpless move, Feige and Yangen, as the oldest clothing and fashion brands in the eight first-line lines, are bright and beautiful on the surface, but in fact, because of the rigidity of the internal management system, they have been declining in recent years. This time taking the opportunity of marriage to establish Fei Yang, it is also they who are seeking innovation and breakthroughs.

The design directors of both groups wanted to fight for the dominance of the new brand, and feared that Ryder and Ellison would take the opportunity to usurp the throne, and reached an agreement in private, solving their worries first, and then competing for Feyang's field later.

Coincidentally, Ryder and Ellison thought the same way. As early as when the news of the establishment of the new brand came out, they both carved it into their own territory. And then, the director at the top of the head is very intrusive
, and
both sides are weeding out dissidents for absolute control, depending on who has the highest morality.

The design director took the initiative and came to a head start, directed two perfect frame-ups, wanted to catch Ryder and Ellison off guard, and before anyone could react, the two black pots were buttoned down, pinned them to the pillar of shame, and completely expelled from the design circle.

However, it could not stand Ryder and Ellison's ears, and Cloth had a good eyeliner, learned the inside story in advance, pretended to be deceived, and cleverly broke the game at the last critical moment, not only successfully clearing the suspicion, but also pulling the two directors down.

To sum up, this is a story of "a mountain is higher than a mountain".

Mi Zhiya listened to Jin Yuan's face with a teachable expression, "Last year's supermodel competition saw Ryder and Ellison quarrel on the spot, childishly like a schoolboy, sure enough, people who can mix up such a status are not simple people, and they have the smell of workplace dominance."

While changing diapers for his daughters, Feng Jinxiu couldn't listen to his wife's praise of men other than him, and coolly exposed the real workplace truth, "Don't imagine those two designers too highlightly, I don't deny that they do have talent and brains, but the key winning weapon is luck: they are on the right team."
As soon as
these words came out, not only Mi Zhiya, but Jin Yuan all looked towards him, and his four eyes flashed with two big words: Solve!

Feng Jin Xiu didn't sell it, "The establishment of Fei Yang's sub-brand actually has nothing to do with the internal reform of the two major groups, the bottom line is that Fei Qi's old president is going to retire, and the eldest princess and the little prince are fighting the law." Yang En is a foreign aid pulled by the little prince, he is young and junior, and he is not as prestigious as his eldest sister in the group, so he can only find another way to open a new venue with the support of the Yue family - Fei Yang and his eldest sister fight in the ring. Those two design directors were just cannon fodder who stood on the wrong side and were 'sacrificed' in the fighting method.

Jin Yuan nodded abruptly, "It turns out that Ryder is the person of the eldest princess. In other words, Ellison, as Jan's designer, rounds up the camp of the little prince, even if it is for promotion, there are many options, there is no reason to cooperate with Ryder, right?

Feng Jinxiu also had the same question.

Only Mizhiya smiled mysteriously, "You'll find out later." "Anyway, she got it!

Mi Zhiya's confinement is still very comfortable, clothing, food and housing are arranged in advance, the babies are cute and well-behaved and worry-free, in addition to being sleepy and hungry to pee, basically do not cry, Mi Zhiya, the mother, only need to eat well, rest well, and feed on time, the rest of the time has its own father and grandpa Bao.

Therefore, when she came out of the confinement center, Mi Zhiya's complexion was not emaciated, but more and more hydrated and plump, and her skin was simply shiny.

Jin Yuan, who has always been unforgiving and was ready to live in Beijing City to supervise her exercise to recover her posture, saw Mi Zhiya take off her sunglasses in amazement, and circled her twice, "Yes, other people's families give birth to children are all robberies, why are you still promoted to fairy?"

Mi Zhiya made a gesture of self-pity, "It's all money-" She turned her head and looked at Feng Jinxiu, "The power of love with my husband!" After sighing, he also nibbled on the face of the party very enthusiastically, and pouted repeatedly to Jin Yuan's goosebumps.

The group got on the car, and the sister Princess Hua who was wrapped in the cradle was finally able to show their faces, one of them did not sleep, and they were playing with bubbles.

Jin Yuan came over to take a look, he had not touched children much before, his face was shocked again, "Are you sure this is the same two babies as the last time I came here?" Mi Zhiya, you will take your daughter to ascend to the fairy with you! He clearly remembered that the two babies were red, their eyes were slightly open, and the tail of their eyes narrowed into a slit, which was not at all similar to the current milky white, fleshy, round eyes flickering and looking at him.

Feng Jin Xiu cocked the corners of his lips proudly, "It's rare and strange, look at your uninformed look."

Jin Yuan rarely didn't say back, and still exclaimed, "They are so beautiful and cute now!"

Mizhia asked proudly, "When are they not beautiful or cute?" Feng

Jin Xiu echoed the rainbow fart, "It's all good for mothers, follow mothers."

"Enlightened." Mizhiya nibbled on him again in reward.

Jin Yuan, who is still immersed in the beauty of the babies: Praise the child and praise the child, why did you show me a face again?!

When Mr. Feng returned to China, he promised to be good with the executives, and when his granddaughter-in-law gave birth, he returned to the group headquarters to sit, but he didn't leave after the child was born, he didn't leave when his granddaughter-in-law was out of confinement, and he didn't leave after his great-granddaughter's full moon wine was drunk.

FCK executives are almost crying, every day at the end of international videos will sell a wave of miserable, they are not demanding, big and small bosses always have to come back one, right?

What are big and small bosses doing at this time? They are: addicted to sucking babies, inextricable. For this reason, it is quite a bit of a "early dynasty" meaning from now on, just for who goes to the study every day to pick up the video conference of the headquarters, the two of them will shirk a good call.

In contrast, Mi Zhiya, a mother, is really rational and intellectual, after the confinement physical examination, after the physical examination, after the physical examination, she took etiquette classes between fitness, and vowed to restore the "factory settings" in the shortest possible time under the premise of ensuring health.

At the end of June, Jin Yuan came to the door early in the morning and picked up Mi Zhiya to record the program, which is a highly popular industry competition variety show in China, called "King Challenge", each issue will invite six leaders in a certain industry to compete professionally together, saying that it is a competition, in fact, it is more like a friendly competition, the purpose is to show and publicize the industry.

Because the value concept disseminated is positive and positive, and at the same time does not lose the gimmick, celebrities and amateurs have it, the click rate of several episodes of the network premiere is very high, and the response is very enthusiastic, successfully attracting the attention of Guo Jiatai's father, and introduced to the official station 3 sets of broadcasts.

Xie Huasheng, the director and producer of "King Challenge", has a mine at home, and when he started to do the show, he started to do the show out of pure love, he invested money to invite guests, he was already rich, and he had the support of his official father, there was no shortage of money, fame and backstage (still the strongest), and the team had upgraded more than one grade, and the show became more and more attentive.

The theme of Mizhiya's upcoming issue is fashion design, and the six invited guests are all well-known domestic fashion designers, all of whom have won numerous awards and achieved extraordinary achievements in the industry.

What Jin Yuan won for Mi Zhiya is one of the most respected old-timers in the clothing industry, the honorary president of the Hua National Fashion Design Association, and the exclusive model for recording Mr. Hu Shixuan.

This is Mizhiya's first appearance after her official debut, at her doorstep, the cooperation is still such a respectable senior, she dare not be sloppy, today's clothes and makeup are extremely carefully matched, is that kind of comfort in the exquisite and stable style.

Before leaving, he took Little Jasmine and Little Rose one by one to breastfeed, afraid that he would not be able to come back in time and suck out a few bottles for backup. Because the end time of the program recording could not be guaranteed to prevent the milk from affecting the state, Mizhiya packed the breast pump and ice pack together and handed it to the newly appointed assistant Xiaohe to take to the scene.

The model under his hand ran the announcement for the first time, even if the assistant, bodyguard and driver should be equipped, in order to show importance, Jin Yuan was accompanied by the whole transfer today.

Feng Jinxiu also wanted to follow, but unfortunately an important video conference was waiting for him half an hour later, so he had to regret it.

Since the show was broadcast on the official station, the recording location of "King's Challenge" has been upgraded from a commercial studio to a studio in the Kwok Ka-tai headquarters building.

Knowing that there would be traffic jams on the road, Mizhiya deliberately set off two hours early, and the staff was debugging the machine when she arrived at the sceneIn preparation for the recording, the group was invited into the lounge, where the model and designer shared a room.

When Mizhiya entered the door, Mr. Hu had already arrived, and was sorting out his clothes with his assistant, and unlike his slightly fierce appearance, Mr. Hu himself was very gentle, and there was a little humor in a serious book, and he was a very charismatic old man.

The first time he saw Mi Zhiya, Mr. Hu did not hesitate to praise himself, "I really didn't choose the wrong person, the little girl is more beautiful than in the photo, and it is my honor to design clothes for you."

"You're so rewarding, it's my honor."

Time is limited, the two sides exchanged a few pleasantries to get to the point, and Mizhiya was accompanied by Xiaohe to Lijia's fitting room to change clothes.

The two sets of clothes prepared by Mr. Hu are different styles of improved cheongsam, and the two feel a little different, but it is not a problem for Mizhiya.

She first tried on the dark green sleeveless short cheongsam, the asymmetrical hollowing out of the shoulder design under the buckled standing collar, which highlighted Mizhia's collarbone and shoulder and neck line, dark green and white, the hem was selected in front of the left side with a high split, she was extremely sexy and charming.

Xiao He immediately starred eyes, "Legendary people who can change their sexual orientation look like this!" Zhiya, I'm going to be bent by you! Mizhiya

very cooperatively rushed at her wnk, her eyes flowed, she was charming, and immediately Xiao He's face covered screams sounded in the fitting room.

The people in the lounge could naturally hear the movement, and Rao was mentally prepared, but Mizhiya was still beautiful when she came out.

After that, she changed into another apricot pink rose print cheongsam, the sleeves were slightly unkempt, the right shoulder was made of mesh panels, the joints were a few pearl buttons, and the hem was high slit for a drawstring design, the whole person was fresh and sweet and elegant.

Jin Yuan leaned into Mi Zhiya's ear and whispered, "Know what? When you give birth, what worries me most is not that my body is out of shape, but that I lose my girlish feeling, and now it proves that I worry too much. "Not only did his model not exist, but it became more and more moving.

Mr. Hu said even more bluntly, "My daughter-in-law and daughter are also fashion designers, and when they knew that I chose you as a model, they were against it, afraid that your too grand appearance would be overwhelmed, but I insisted." I've seen videos of you walking the catwalk, and I've never agreed that models just need to be good hangers, and that's just qualified. A really good model should add color to the clothes while fully displaying them, and the temperament can be freely changed with the style of the clothes, little girl you interpret the latter very well.