21

Coming out of TM, Feng Jinxiu's mood was surprisingly good, and the cold handsome, who had never had any expression, had a slight smile on his face, which made Mi Zhiya funny.

"So happy to get a round back? How did I not know you were so naïve before.

Feng Jinxiu defended himself in a serious way, "This is not naïve, it is a reasonable declaration of my sovereignty, and the use of non-violent means to deter Xiaoxiao."

Mi Zhiya deliberately teased him, "Who is Xiaoxiao?" It won't be my new agent, will it?

Feng Jinxiu gave her a knowingly asking look, "What do you say?"

Mizhiya squinted at him: If I want to say, you are vinegar. But she just thought about it, and besides, the man's vinegar jar would knock over.

Take last night, Mi Zhiya told Feng Jinxiu that he decided to sign according to the original plan and TM, the man heard this, quite calmly and naturally asked, in fact, dark (light) poke (shake) poke (shake) temptation, "Why?" Seeing that you and the agent named Jin Yuan have a very incompatible temper, in that case, why not change the obedient one? Mi

Zhiya smiled and shook her head, "Jin Yuan is indeed poisonous, but his character and business ability are not picky, his personality is strong, and he can't rub sand in his eyes, under the leadership of a boss like him, TM Company is rare in the industry clean and clean, I don't want to miss it." It

has been a while since I known Mi Zhiya, and it was the first time that Feng Jinxiu heard such a high evaluation of other men in her mouth, he cared, he soured.

So, Mi Zhiya found that Feng Jinxiu, who had always respected her opinion, suddenly became stingy and mean, of course, not to her, but to Jin Yuan and TM, "Hmph, how clean and pure can it be, so that you don't want to miss it?" Simply I will open a brokerage company for you, dedicated to serving you alone, to ensure the cleanest and purest.

"Don't make trouble." Mizhiya pushed the childish ghost man aside, and while patting the water on her face, she thought in her heart: If I want to open, I will open it, and when I stand on the front line, I will open it myself.

"Jin Yuan is that good?" As soon as Feng Jinxiu's words came out, he was glared at by his wife, stopped joking with her, and came over to the thief and asked her seriously, "Think about it, just TM?"

"Hmm." Although she knew that no matter how poor Feng Jinxiu was, she would eventually follow her decision, Mi Zhiya still explained more, "Jin Yuan helped me before, a small thing, he may not remember it for a long time, but it solved a big problem for me, at least for me at that time. "It was a lifetime ago, and it's a bit distant in retrospect.

"Then I'll scare him two less in the future." The man didn't ask any more questions, only held her in his arms and said.

Mizhiya hammered him angrily, "I thank you." Although

the supermodel competition hosted by country F has a certain influence in the world, the audience in China is very limited, and the language barrier is enough to discourage many people. Even if a fashion enthusiast proficient in F language translates the competition video into Chinese with subtitles and re-uploads it to the online broadcast platform, the number of hits is few compared with domestic variety shows.

It was precisely because of this fact that Mizhiya was so surprised to be recognized at the sea market airport.

"You're Riya, Mizhiya, right?" In the waiting room, a cold woman wearing professional clothes and a royal sister type looked at her a few more times and asked tentatively.

Mi Zhiya was being fed strawberries by Feng Jin Xiu at that time, and when she heard her name, she subconsciously turned back, her eyes were shocked and delighted, and someone knew her?

Probably her heart voice is too obvious reflected in the face, the woman did not hold the expression, smiled, a smile on the cheek revealed small dimples, the whole person's cold royal sister style instantly broke, "I have watched the supermodel competition, you are great, I am your career fan and face powder."

"Thank you." Mizhiya was flattered, "Thank you for liking." She happily cooperated with the woman to take a photo, accepted the other party's "come on", and each happily sat back in place.

What's more coincidental is that the two of them are on the same flight, the sea market flying to Beijing City, both first-class. However, the woman was very measured, and although she was excited about the fate she met again with Mizhiya, she only pressed the excitement and nodded with a smile from the goddess, and then stayed quietly in her seat all the way.

When getting off the plane, Mi Zhiya caught the woman secretly looking at her, tilted her head and thought about it, took out a red apple from the bag held by Feng Jinxiu, stepped forward a few steps, and handed it over in the other party's dull expression, "Happy Christmas Eve~"

The woman took it mechanically, thanked her stiffly, and calmly turned to leave. As everyone knows, this fan seems calm, but in fact, he left the airport and began to post and scream on the usual forum.

Xiao Dwarf who wants to be a supermodel: JMM, I met Goddess Ruia at the airport today, she gave me an apple, and wished me a happy Christmas Eve ~ awsl!

[Group photo] Beauty kills me!

[Selfie with Apple] Heartwarming little cute~

[Secretly take a back picture] Mom, is this leg length real in the world?

Drink tonight: blown up by the town map.

Shiny cow Lulu: Passers-by float by, empty gloves, begging for information from the little sister.

Little fat bear who gnawed corn: Same goddess, the landlord took me a [waving handkerchief in the wind] Little Dwarf: [Friendship divides you in half]

JM, a code word, supermodel competition...

Little Fat Bear: Mi Xian wins the championship!

Little Dwarfs: [Cheers to our aesthetics]

The "Little Dwarfs" in front of the computer, forehead, is actually not short, but Fang Yiren, who can't reach the standard of a supermodel, communicates happily with his peers across the screen, itching to share the fairy boyfriend of the goddess Ruiya with each other, hesitating and repeatedly dispelling the idea: protecting the privacy of the goddess, fans are everyone's responsibility.

But what to do idle, she doesn't want to squat on the Internet to watch people abuse dogs, there is, make an Amway video for the goddess.

Don't look at Fang Yiren's appearance of a social elite when she went out to make a fuss, the parties who lined up every day to ask her to file a lawsuit would definitely want to break their heads and would not think that Lawyer Fang was an Internet celebrity in private, or an editing master who was shattered because of his dream of being a supermodel, changed into a fanatic fan in the fashion circle, and had three million true fans.

By the way, this big hand is also proficient in many Chinese words, not only the F country supermodel competition, the M country supermodel competition, the four seasons of major brands, the supermodel advertising blockbuster are all turned over by her climbing the wall and the video two, other big chasing stars, Fang Yiren powder supermodel powder every day, Mizhiya is her new love. However, after this close encounter at the airport, Fang Yiren made up his mind that as long as the young lady did not make any principled mistakes, he would put away the wind in the future and guard his heart like jade.

At the handover of Christmas Eve and Christmas, a well-known blogger in the fashion industry @ Yigrain Coix Ren who wants to grow taller posted a video on Taoyuan, with the text: My Moonlight Goddess [Crazy Han Face]

The video is nearly eight minutes long, mainly a collection of clips of Mi Zhiya's supermodel competition, which is also mixed with one or two previous catwalks in China, The cover specially captured the moment of Mi Zhiya's supermodel contest winning the advertisement.

Netizens who can follow Fang Yiren are not necessarily people in the fashion circle, but it is definitely a proper face control did not run, as soon as this beautiful cover was put up, fans did not care about clicking on the video, first ran to the comment area to blow a wave of rainbow farts.

When the ups and downs of your mind calm down a little, click on the video dynamic to enjoy. The first pass plays at normal speed, the second pass 0.75 times, the third pass 0.5 times, the fourth pass... Manual @ Taoyuan Program Ape, here is missing a 0.25x speed function!

Look at the comment area at the bottom is already full of praise: At the top is a picture comment from blogger Xue Ren:

Share the latest beautiful photos of fairies, the original camera has no filter, please ignore me next to me who does not want to cover the dog's head, attached [picture].

Fang Yiren sent a photo of her and Mizhiya in the airport lounge, and mosaicked herself. Mi Zhiya in the photo is pure face, eyebrows are not drawn, shallow, a long hair is tied behind the ears by a Christmas elk-shaped red headband, and the upper body of the camera is wearing the same red elk sweater.

Between red and red, the small goose egg face became more and more white and creamy, delicate as jade. Compared with the radiant or swaying on the video catwalk, she has a touching purity and gentleness. The first reaction of every coix powder who sees this photo is: Ah, this is what first love looks like!

"Xue Ren, you actually took a picture with the fairy! Politely ask: Can I soul you?

"I was attracted by the face of the young lady, and you told me that she still has a slender waist, long legs and height, and God you took me back into the furnace and rebuilt it."

"Look at this step, feel this aura, it's a supermodel prep contestant, right?"

......

This year's Christmas Eve coincidence, there is no explosive melon, several high positions on the Taoyuan hot search list are long-known star couple dating or actor couples showing affection, or passers-by scattering dog food collection, or funny and funny stories, the degree of discussion is very even.

In the same period is not very able to fight, #Moonlight Goddess # entry just drilled into the loophole, relying on tap water, all the way up, climbing to the hot search high.

So, on Christmas Day, Mizhiya woke up from a good night's dream, and she was greeted not only by a good morning kiss from her husband Feng, piles of gifts on the pillow, but also a mobile phone that was stuck to the point of almost blackening.

"Huh, what's going on? Did you secretly help me buy powder? Mi Zhiya finally landed on the Taoyuan account, staring at the number of fans displayed in the background in confusion: 82836, of which nearly 80,000 were added last night, and there were hundreds of comments and private messages, she curiously clicked to see, a water of confession + praise her beauty!

Feng Jinxiu's news is obviously much better informed than her, he has not told Mi Zhiya, from the time he learned that she will go down in the fashion industry for a long time, he recruited a new assistant, specifically responsible for controlling the dynamics and trends of topics related to his wife on the Internet, so as early as in the middle of the night when the video was uploaded to cause discussion, the assistant told Feng Jinxiu for the first time, he did not let him withdraw the hot search, but went with the natural development, of course, During the process, pay attention to removing individual trolls and sunspots.

These Feng Jin Xiu did not let Mi Zhiya know, but stepped forward to solve her confusion when she had questions, "Last night, a Taoyuan posted your catwalk video, the other party has a lot of fans, and the editing also has a hand, and when it comes and goes, you will be sent to the hot search." And lo and behold, it's still hanging in No. 9. Mi

Zhiya followed the hot search point into the homepage of the blogger @Yigrain who wants to grow taller, and then touched her own dynamic comment, and clicked on the top photo to see, "This is not the fan sister I met at the airport last night, look at her temperament dressed like an executive elite, I didn't expect it to be big, really versatile, beautiful and talented." When

Mizhiya withdrew, she nodded like and followed, and the two became interconnected.

The dean's mother's operation was scheduled for the second day of the New Year's Day holiday, because of the holiday, the children who did not work overtime came, and the ward and corridor stood together. Mom's surgery had not yet begun, and the siblings had already arranged her post-operative schedule, and she was hospitalized for seven days, one person for half a day, taking turns to keep vigil, and three shifts of children still had free time.

The head nurse came to see so many people and was shocked, and learned that these were children adopted and raised by patients, and the eyes of the dean's mother immediately changed, admiration was not good, and saw these children standing in front of the bed, all filial piety, Rao is used to life, old age, sickness, death and sorrow and joy She also felt cured, "Ms. Liu, you are an amazing person, they were raised well by you, and good people will be rewarded after all."

Liu Lan doesn't think she is amazing, but she also thinks her children are very good. If she hadn't been older, weak, and her children wouldn't want her to work anymore, she would have wanted to adopt more children, but now it's good, the national welfare home system is getting better and better, and those children can have a better environment to grow up than their own dilapidated suburban houses.

Mi Zhiya was waiting in the hospital for the dean's mother to successfully operate and watched the other party being pushed into the ward, and was persuaded by Zhou Yan and Zhao Jian to leave, she is now pregnant, her stomach is like a shallow small pot, and she began to avoid sitting for a long time, so she was not polite to everyone, and followed Feng Jinxiu home.

After entering the second trimester, in order to give birth more smoothly in a few months, Feng Jinxiu invited a very famous yoga teacher Jenny from abroad. Jenny used to be an obstetrician and gynecologist, and after resigning, she changed her career to become a yoga teacher, but her major was not abandoned at all, focusing on pregnancy yoga, adjusting the fetal position and assisting in midwifery when necessary.

In addition, Ms. Jenny also minored in psychology, timely detection of negative emotions of pregnant women and intervention, and was responsible for restoring to the pre-pregnancy body shape after childbirth. Because all the students she has taught have smooth production and radiance, she has an excellent reputation in the industry. Feng Jinxiu attaches great importance to this, and invites people to come over to conduct one-on-one exercise on Mizhiya, and there are some movements in the process that require the assistance of her husband, and he will postpone the work and concentrate on cooperating.

By the time Mizhiya was six months pregnant, her belly was almost the size of a normal pregnant woman when she was about to give birth, and she herself because she had a special nutritionist to prepare pregnant women's meals, plus insisted on practicing yoga, except for the stomach and xong, her limbs were still so slender, and her long hands and feet made her belly bigger and scarier.

Feng Jinxiu is now not going anywhere, every day without leaving his wife's side, quite a bit of a nervous posture, but the necessary prenatal examination still has to be done, he carefully held Mi Zhiya and let the driver drive to the hospital at turtle speed.

The parking lot was meeting Zhou Yan with the dean's mother to review, the two groups of affectionate and into a group, talking and smiling into the hospital hall, only to see He Shutian with a numb expression, the other party and a middle-aged woman wearing fur and pearlescence, the woman seemed to be counting her, with a mean expression, contempt in her eyes, and the two were followed by two men dressed in black sunglasses and bodyguards.

He Shutian has always felt that he has a very thick skin, and when he was a child, he could grind behind the dean's mother for a long time in order to eat an extra piece of sugar; When he was in school, he could work and study but sold miserable tuition and miscellaneous fees in front of teachers every year, and also received the highest amount of poverty allowance; When I grow up, I love vanity, in order to live a good life, I have been comfortable with my boyfriend since graduation, and every boyfriend I talk about in order to maintain a high standard of life is a local tycoon and a rich second generation.

This time he reunited with secondary school classmate Zhao Jialei, the other party chased her when he was in school, he was his first love, and it is said that he has not forgotten himself for so many years. When he was a student, Zhao Jialei looked average, and He Shutian had a more handsome boyfriend to choose at that time, so naturally he did not look at him. Looking at it now, I don't know if it is with the blessing of money, Zhao Jialei's appearance seems to have been raised by more than one level, He Shutian did not hold back, and was with him.

If there is any difference between this relationship and previous relationships, it is probably that Zhao Jialei wants to marry her. But the Zhao family couldn't look at her, and in order to make the family agree, Zhao Jialei came up with a very impulsive method, and the husband and child were married again, and He Shutian was also faint at that time and agreed. Both were young, and it didn't take long for the child to arrive.

Then the little couple kicked the iron plate, the boy was locked up at home and starved twice, and when he heard that he wanted to cut off his financial resources and stop the card, he compromised everything, hid and let the girl be lured by all kinds of threats and lures by the family to beat the child.

He Shutian was sad when she was betrayed by her ex-boyfriend, and she didn't even frown when she was scolded by the other party's mother pointing at her nose. But now, when she looked at the stunned eyes of the dean's mother, sister Yan and Yaya in the hospital, He Shutian suddenly felt ashamed and landless.

She couldn't help but think, why, why did she see them in her most embarrassing moment? She really failed in life, everyone must be very disappointed in her.

He Shutian lowered her head in frustration, in order not to let the dean's mother and them lose face with her, she was ready to pretend that she didn't know them and walked over by the side.

Just as he was about to pass by, a slender hand took itShe, "Are you okay? Need help?

Mizhia's tone was as flat as ever, as if she hadn't seen the scene happening in front of her. But somehow, He Shutian's mood burst at once, and he collapsed and cried tearing at the sleeves of people younger than himself in the crowded hospital hall.

He Shutian was "happy" for a while, and Mrs. Zhao, who came to "supervise", was very dissatisfied, she gestured impatiently to the two bodyguards, signaling them to capture people back, and the bright red nails almost poked He Shutian's brain door with one finger, and was opened by Zhou Yan, "If you have something to say, don't move your hands and feet."

"You!" Mrs. Zhao glared at her fiercely in anger, and aimed her spearhead at He Shutian, "It's time to rub the hospital off work again!" Or is it that someone backed it up and you want to regret it?

"You don't need to urge me," He Shutian wiped his tears indiscriminately and glared back, "I am blind to see your wasted son, but the child is not something I want to conceive alone, but your good son died begging me to give birth." Since he gave up first, then I will even lose the man and the child together!

At this time, Mi Zhiya still didn't understand anything, after bumping into the scene and knowing the cause and effect, she couldn't sit idly by, exchanged a look with Zhou Yan and the dean's mother, asked He Shutian's surgical arrangement, saw that the time was still early, decided to go to the follow-up / maternity examination first, and came to He Shutian's ward to meet after the incident.

In case He Shutian was bullied in their absence, Mi Zhiya asked Feng Jinxiu to call the driver and bodyguard waiting outside to follow He Shutian to support the people's field.

The bodyguards of the Feng family were all selected after layers of tests, and those who could follow Feng Jinxiu were the best among them, and as soon as the powerful bodyguard brother appeared, the arrogance of Mrs. Zhao and her flower frame bodyguards was suppressed with the naked eye.

Seeing this, Mizhiya and the dean's mother went to see the doctor with confidence.

Mizhia's two little princesses are very healthy, rare without a strong and a weak state, and their development is very even. The dean's mother's body is also recovering very well, and the doctor said that this is her last follow-up visit, and in the future, in addition to routine physical examinations, she can no longer run to the hospital.

The two sides watched He Shutian being pushed into the operating room, the operation was successful, He Shutian was awakened not long after being pushed into the ward, seeing that Mrs. Zhao was leaving, and did not forget to remind the other party to leave the promised compensation.

Mrs. Zhao's face was livid, and she wanted to pay the bills and stunned the bodyguard at the door, reluctantly took out a silver card from her bag, threw it down and left, and before she could take two steps, He Shutian's weak ridicule warning came from behind her, "It's the amount we negotiated, I will ask for your good son for a little less."
Mrs.
Zhao's breath was sluggish, and she flicked out a silver card from her bag with a stiff face, "This is enough, don't let me see you entangled my son in the future."

"Bah!" He Shutian was not to be outdone, "Ma Baonan still wants to be a licking dog!" Feng

Jinxiu avoided waiting downstairs as early as the end of the operation, and there were only three people in the ward at this time: Mi Zhiya, Zhou Yan and the dean's mother, and when the Zhao family left, He Shutian could no longer pretend, pinching the card in his hand and tears fell.

Today is her nineteenth birthday, fate gave herself a heavy blow, and it is precisely because of this that He Shutian suddenly grew, and after Mi Zhiya and the dean's mother left, she laughed at Zhou Yan with a smile, "Not every girl is Mi Zhiya, and not every Mi Zhiya can meet Feng Jin Xiu." I only understand such a simple truth now. Hearing

her words, Zhou Yan was silent for a long time and helped her pull up the quilt, "I'm only nineteen years old now, so it's not too late to understand." There is a great life waiting for you in the future.

"Hmm."

Since this day, He Shutian cheered up, she used the money in the card to hire herself a senior nurse, three meals a day, a healthy schedule, and strive to recover her body to the best state when she was discharged from the hospital, when she would find a job and welcome her new life.

On the twenty-eighth day of the lunar month, the New Year is approaching, and the old man Feng returned to China to reunite with his grandchildren and daughters-in-law for the Spring Festival, and brought a private jet thing, saying that it was a New Year goods. I unloaded the goods in front of my house until it was dark, and I moved it after another two-and-a-half-hour shift at night.

Feng Jinxiu felt that the workers were too much for the New Year, so he specially paid three times the wages, wrapped thick red envelopes for each person, and asked a special car to send people home.

Turning around and going back to the house, he saw: the old man was sitting on the sofa with a golden knife, pointing to the three sets of blinding diamond jewelry on the coffee table, and invited credit to his wife, yes, it was an invitation to credit, "The newly mined diamonds in our Nanzhou mine, I look at the good color, leaving the best batch to make three sets of jewelry, and give one set to our three princesses."

Feng Jinxiu saw again: His own wife, who was still angry with him because of backache ten minutes ago, looked happy, and he was a little shy when he looked closely, "Three princesses, and my share?" Grandpa, I like you so much. Feng

Jinxiu saw again: The old man waved his big hand, arrogant, "Must, you are the eldest princess of our family, come, Zhiya, you pick first."

"Yes, Grandpa!"

In the end, Feng Jinxiu closed himself, and he couldn't help but reflect on himself: Are the straight men in the mixed fashion circle so high in emotional intelligence? On the road of pleasing his wife and children for Mao, the old man can always go ahead of him?