4

Mizhia is going to be stunned by this news.

Her reaction: first surprised, then happy, happy and thought of the miscarriage incident in the previous life, for a while, regret, regret, self-blame, guilt and other emotions instantly × 2.

The heart was up and down, and his face couldn't help but change, and it became a struggle and entanglement in the eyes of the doctor, after all, Mizhiya is only eighteen years old, and it is normal to not accept being a mother, especially when there is no one around her.

The doctor had seen this kind of thing a lot, and was about to say something, when his sleeve was grabbed by the young girl in front of him.

Mizhiya was very excited, "Doctor, is it really a twin?" Can't be mistaken, right? Also, I drank alcohol with the child's father that day, not much, the degree of slight drunkenness, did it affect the baby?

A series of questions came over, and the doctor was a little confused, but one thing was certain: he had misunderstood, although the girl in front of him was young, she was full of expectations for the child. Thinking of this, she smiled and soothed, "It's a twin, it's true, the problem of drinking alcohol varies from person to person, your babies are healthy, rest assured." Mizhiya

"floated" out of the hospital, after digesting the big surprise, she was happy to bubble sweet water, thinking that in another eight months she would harvest two cute and fragrant soft babies, Mizhiya felt that today's sky is exceptionally blue, the clouds are exceptionally white, the car exhaust is not choking, and everything is cute.

Although she knew very well that with her current situation, she could not actually afford to have children, Mizhiya was very determined. As an orphan, she understands the sadness and pain of being abandoned better than anyone, so no matter how difficult the road ahead, she will not give up her children. No matter how bad it is, it's not a father who still has children.

Mizhiya has no intention of climbing the rich family, but the fact is in front of her, since she has the opportunity to fight for better living conditions for the cubs, she will not be stupid to set up any high-minded and self-improvement little white flower persona. Of course, the premise is that the other party must be a qualified father.

With the experience of living in the Feng family in his previous life, Mi Zhiya can be sure that Feng Jinxiu has always been single. Looking back now, the night with myself was also very green, and the description of green is still beautified, in fact, it is simply two rookie chickens pecking at each other, and it is only later that it gradually enters the best situation.

As for Feng Jinxiu's personality, even if she can't contact her head-on because she is in a coma, Mi Zhiya has learned more or less from the mouths of everyone in the old mansion in the seven years she has been a wife, and her personality is a little cold, but she is clean, responsible, and never embarrassed.

Having said that, without actually getting along, Mizhiya did not dare to guarantee that these rumors were really true, so she needed to meet with Feng Jinxiu. To be cautious, she had to hide her pregnancy for the time being, test the other party's attitude first, and then decide whether to showdown. Of course, the most important thing is to find a way to help the other person avoid the crash.

After getting acquainted with the people who sealed the house, Mi Zhiya once learned the details of the car accident from the housekeeper, and if she remembered correctly, Feng Jinxiu returned to China on October 15 this year, and suffered a series of car accidents on the way from the Beijing Airport to the hotel. And now it's September 26th, no, 0 o'clock has long passed, it should be the 27th.

So the question is, how can I get in touch with Feng Jinxiu before the 15th of next month? Mizhiya in the taxi looked out the window worriedly, and suddenly, the advertising sign around the corner made her eyes light up: It's a bar! Maybe she can try her luck at the bar where the two know, Mi Zhiya vaguely remembers that Feng Jinxiu and the bar owner have spoken, in case the two know each other.

Dark night bar, just after eight o'clock in the evening, the time is still early, it is a weekday, the venue is rarely deserted, only a few guests sit sporadically on the booth, and it is empty at a glance.

The boss Yang Yan rarely relaxed, sitting on the high chair at the bar and chatting with the newly recruited bartender, casually glanced at the door between laughter, his gaze suddenly froze, and he was really surprised by the woman who walked in.

However, as the other party got closer and closer, when he stood in front of him, Yang Yan was not calm: Isn't this the girl that Brother Xiu asked him to pay attention to. In order to complete the task assigned by the big man, he squatted in the bar for more than a month in more than a dozen stores under his name, and no one appeared. I had already given up, but I thought I would run into it today.

Between his thoughts, Yang Yan stood up and said with a grin, "Sister-in-law Xiu, it can be regarded as expecting you to come." "

Sister-in-law? What the hell is called, Mizhiya frowned, "You recognized the wrong person, right?"

Yang Yan quickly denied it, "The woman that my brother Xiu can't forget, how dare I admit my mistake?" "Brother Xiu personally came to retrieve the bar surveillance video at that time, and in order to facilitate the search for someone, he also intercepted the clip, and he transmitted it to his mobile phone every day against squatting people, and it was almost a facial recognition device.

"Brother Xiu, Brother Xiu," Mi Zhiya repeated the title, her mind moved, and she looked at Yang Yan, "Are you talking about Feng Jin Xiu?"

Yang Yan nodded, "Yes."

At this moment, Mizhiya suddenly had a hunch that she seemed to have missed a lot of things in her previous life. She sat down in the chair next to her, "You just said that you can be regarded as expecting me to come, can you please tell me specifically?"

Yang Yan, "Of course. After you left together that night, Brother Xiu came to the bar the next morning and retrieved the surveillance video from the store the day before, he wanted to find you, but was quickly called away by a phone call, hurried out of the country, and explained this to me before leaving.

Speaking of this, Yang Yan also spread out his hands and made a helpless gesture, "Pity, I don't know your name, and second, I don't know your identity, just based on a surveillance screenshot, where to get someone for Brother Xiu?" In the end, you can only use the stupid method of squatting in place and pinning your hopes on you to visit the bar again.

Mizhiya was amused by him, "I'm not coming. But soon she couldn't laugh again, because she thought of her previous life, she didn't come to the bar, and two days later she fell down and miscarried. When Feng Jinxiu returned to China again, it was the 15th, and she was in a coma in a car accident that day, and she was discharged from the hospital on the 14th after taking a small confinement, and bought a ticket to fly to country F that night.

Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu in the previous life missed it like this.