27

Beijing Airport, Mi Zhiya did not announce today,

and the well-dressed beauty followed the driver to the airport to pick up Feng Jinxiu.

After seeing the person, she pretended not to see the accusations and grievances on the other party's face, and pounced on it, trying to block back what the man wanted to say first.

"A Jin, you can be counted back, I miss you so much~" Feng Jinxiu, who was covered with lipstick marks on his face, was not fooled, he hugged the girl in his arms and pressed the tip of his nose against the tip of the other's nose, "

Less poured me soul soup, for eight days, a total of one phone call and two videos, this is the so-called 'miss me'?"

Mizhiya blinked her eyes, unhurriedly defending herself, her expression was innocent, "Oh, it's not jet lag, I'm afraid of disturbing your rest during the day, and I'm worried about affecting your work at night."

Feng Jin Xiupi looked at her with a smile, "I don't know that after only one week apart, my wife, Feng, has become so considerate."

In front of him, Mizhiya never knew what to be polite, "Yes, husband."

Feng Jinxiu snorted coldly, didn't last long, hugged her hard, and his voice was muffled, "This is the first time our family has been separated since we were together, and it's been so long."

Mizhiya patted her back to reassure, "I know.

Feng Jin repaired her hair, "During this time when I was away, did you be obedient?"

"Well, super good."

"What about the baby?"

"Well, it's okay, it's so much worse than me." Mizhia said as she remembered something. "The little people are two fine, I changed my clothes and started crying before I went out, I couldn't coax it for half a day, I rushed to pick you up, I can only ruthlessly 'run'." It is Grandpa Xuan and Uncle Xuan, it is estimated that the two are still being 'tortured' by the princesses.

This statement made both of them laugh, and the brain made up the "suffering" picture of grandpa and Uncle Xuan, and Mizhiya and Feng Jinxiu no longer delayed time and went home to "rescue" them.

No one in Yunzhimeng's cake does not want to take a bite, including Xiao Qiong, who has almost settled abroad after becoming famous, and all kinds of parents who do not look at the parents who gave birth to and raised themselves.

Although the brokerage company she signed with Ai Jia is headquartered in Beijing, Xiao Qiong rarely comes over, and every time she comes to the door, she picks a bunch of faults here and that.

Today, as soon as she got off the plane and set foot on the land, her complaints began.

"Oh my God, how many people are there, and the suburban viaduct is blocked like this?"

The driver sent by Ai Jia to pick her up glanced at her in the rearview mirror, "Sister Xiao, are you in a hurry?" Why don't you grab a cup of coffee in the service area in front of you and wait for the peak period to pass? The

driver is purely kind, where did he think of a casual suggestion to people off.

"Do you dare to open your mouth for coffee in the service area?" Xiao Qiong sneered, as if she was noble and unattainable.

The driver immediately shut up and pretended to be dumb, and then the next second he heard the woman in the back seat complain, "It's really annoying, why is the air in Beijing still so bad?" My new skin cleansing is gone again.

Since then, all the way to the company, Xiao Qiong's complaining has not stopped, from traffic jams to air, from air to city construction, from city appearance construction to the temperature of the day, in short, everywhere she is not satisfied, listening to the driver from dumb to deaf, the expression from subtle to speechless, the whole drive is survived, Xiao Qiong got off the car he couldn't help but spit, "Bah! "

Isn't this a typical "not enough to eat my food, but still want to smash my pot" and stand up as a female cousin, the driver just heard before, today is considered to have seen.

In fact, Xiao Qiong's reputation in China is very bad, and the reason is what the driver feels: while making money, he can't look at the country that gave birth to her and raised her everywhere.

This kind of person has it in any circle, but there may be some people who disguise it well. Xiao Qiong is stupid: she is stupid and does not know herself, and she is conceited and smart, taking everyone for a fool, but everyone is not, so she showed her stuffing in the first show she participated in after her debut.

The vast number of powerful netizens tasted something wrong from her words, thought about it carefully, and pulled out the past brainless remarks from several of her social platforms and boycotted them collectively.

At that time, the matter was very loud, Taoyuan hot search hung for several days, domestic notice endorsements have terminated the contract, but Xiao Qiong has her money behind the general guarantee, quite perfunctory hung a letter of apology on Taoyuan that was not sincere at a glance, simply gave up the Chinese market, neatly left to specialize in the international fashion circle.

Foreigners don't pay attention to or care whether Xiao Qiong's butt is crooked, only know that her business ability is not bad, plus money is always gaining momentum in Ai Jia, and with his support, she is quite happy abroad.

According to Xiao Qiong's degree of admiration, the Xiang there is fragrant, and if she can, she is also willing to die in a foreign country. Can't stand the rapid development of Hua Guo in recent years, money and the market to Xiao Qiong's attraction is huge, she is hungry, so she came back cheekily, taking advantage of this opportunity for the Yunzhi Alliance to change the spokesperson.

"What about Qian Zong? Doesn't he know I'm back home today? Xiao Qiong was blocked on the road and angry, and when she came to the company, she was greeted by an empty office with money.

General Secretary Qian secretly rolled his eyes, and smiled in return, "Qian always has a reception that can't be pushed off, and specially ordered me to receive you first, and he will rush back as soon as possible."

"That's pretty much it." It seems that she thinks too much, and Qian Zong has just been too busy recently, and she doesn't mean to hide from herself.

In fact, Qian is always hiding from Xiao Qiong, no way, she is too concerned about suppressing Mi Zhiya, and she is asking about the progress of the operation almost every day, and Qian can only deal with the past, giving Xiao Qiong the illusion that her evil anger has come out. However, the fact is that Feige did not buy his account at all, insisted on using Mizhiya as a model, and the other party was even the "muse" publicly acknowledged by the design director. In addition, it is not easy to get this side in China, although Ai Jia has deep qualifications, but TM's Jin Yuan relationship is hard, the company's investors are not easy to mess with, I am especially short-term, Mi Zhiya is still a model that he is currently bringing alone and focusing on training, and I really can't find a suitable opportunity to start for a while.

The point is that this morning, Feige and Jan officially announced the model list for the autumn and winter show, and the first place in the two companies are Mizhiya's three big words.

Xiao Qiong missed the news because she was on the plane, and on the way to the company, she was busy complaining about the environment in Beijing, and she still doesn't know the "bad news". Until the assistant came over with a tablet and showed her the official announcement of Feige and Jane.

But this is nothing compared to the bad news that came after (and only for her).