22

Mi Zhiya's production in China is a consensus reached by the family in the morning, and it is rare for Old Master Feng to come back in his spare time, even if there are at least two months before his granddaughter-in-law gives birth, he is reluctant to go back, for fear of missing the opportunity to witness the birth of his great-granddaughters with his own eyes.

Moreover, the old man has not had a good Spring Festival for many years. In the past, he and his grandson were busy, he was busy with his career, his grandson was busy with his studies, and he basically didn't see people until the night of Chinese New Year's Eve dinner. Finally, he retired himself, his grandson was busy with his business, and the most common thing he discussed at the same dinner table was business. In the words of Uncle Xuan, the housekeeper, it is "always hard to eat a good home-cooked meal into a meeting for two".

This year is very different, and Old Master Feng has returned to his homeland. Speaking of which, he also sighed that in the past six months, only one Mi Zhiya was added to the family, which changed the previous cold atmosphere, and even looked forward to the Chinese New Year's Eve meal inexplicably.

Well, Old Master Feng also complained to the housekeeper in private: Sure enough, loneliness and loneliness have nothing to do with the number of family members, only with people. For example, now, the same squatting at home, he and his granddaughter-in-law playing with his granddaughter-in-law is much more fun than with his grandson's big eyes.

He and Feng Jinxiu got together in one place is nothing more than chatting about business, playing two games of Go, and he is tired of it for so many years. It's still good for her granddaughter-in-law, she takes herself to play games in a team, and she doesn't dislike her own dishes, because she herself is more dish.

Feng Jinxiu came out of the study after an international video conference, the downstairs was empty, he looked around the house, found two urchins in the video room, playing games.

It's not good to be a dish, one by one, originally, Feng Jinxiu felt that the two were of the same level, and it was good to pit each other together. Who knows that it can be more and more inflated, and the heart is not counted to provoke others, and the game is played against the team >=3, the two were miserably abused, and even took their teammates to eat and fall, and were sprayed with dog blood.

Feng Jinxiu watched the battle for half an hour, his wife and grandfather were "killed" N times, and he watched their mental state change from high fighting spirit at the beginning to a wizened head later.

It's time to show the real technology! Feng Jinxiu moved his knuckles, and took over the endgame of the game where the progress bar had passed halfway through the gaze of Mizhiya and the old man who simply doubted life, because the defeat was decided, even if he operated extremely well, he still could not recover the decline.

In the first game, Feng Jinxiu lost. But he was not affected in the slightest, calmly started the second game, and won. In the third game, he not only won, but also won the M. Fourth inning, fifth inning... I don't know how many rounds, he won them all.

Feeling the worship of his wife and grandfather, a huge sense of satisfaction that he had never felt before swept through Feng Jinxiu's heart. He had never thought that he didn't need any affectionate scheming, romantic surprises, or much cross-border cooperation, just a game, he relied on the operation to turn over and counterattack.

Zhizhi looked at his eyes glowing and his grandfather's unstinting praise in his ears. At this moment, Feng Jinxiu thought: What fashionable old straight man's high emotional intelligence, than he will please his wife and children, let's all go away.

The game is indeed a good means to adjust the atmosphere, in the afternoon of Chinese New Year's Eve, Feng Jinxiu took his wife and grandfather to lie down and won a few handfuls, and the Chinese New Year's Eve dinner at night was extremely "happy", and the vegetable mountain in his bowl never went down, it was all clamped by the two of them, and the smile of the thief's dog's leg was attached to the clamp.

After the meal, Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu accompanied Old Master Feng to watch the Spring Festival Gala for a while, the old man was old, and he went to bed on time at ten o'clock to recuperate.

According to the biological clock of pregnant women, Mizhiya should actually sleep, but she is extremely excited tonight, not sleepy at all, Feng Jinxiu was made angry by her, gritting her teeth and pinching her face, "Say, did you mean it?" Knowing that he was reluctant to touch her now, he deliberately came to provoke.

Mizhiya had a good reason, "I'm bored."

Feng Jinxiu immediately felt distressed, frowned and thought for a few minutes, and had an idea, "Let's go to the backyard to set off fireworks." The

two went downstairs only to realize that they were not in the suburbs now, and the fireworks could not be released, but fortunately, there were fairy sticks, and Mizhiya was also very satisfied.

Under the night sky, a few small flames, reflecting the girl's flower-like smile, echoed the moon in the sky, her eyes seemed to have stars falling, brilliant and amazing, Feng Jinxiu was stunned for a while.

"Oh, the smelly baby kicked me again." A sweet complaint from Mizhia pulls him back to reality.

Feng Jin Xiu returned to his senses, reached out and caressed her stomach, his face was gentle that could not be hidden, "You also want to play with your mother, don't you?" Don't worry, we'll meet soon. The

seventh day of the new year is Valentine's Day, as the first couple holiday after being with Mi Zhiya, Feng Jinxiu attaches great importance to it, and has been rehearsing the plan in his mind since the first day of junior high school, and then completely denies it.

The reality is like this, Mizhiya drags her heavy belly and can't go anywhere.

Thinking about it, Feng Jinxiu decided to proceed from reality and accompany Mi Zhiya for a Valentine's Day at home, which may not be so romantic, but it is practical.

He secretly found a massage teacher, in fact, since Mi Zhiya showed her pregnancy, in order to relieve her back pain and avoid leg cramps, Feng Jinxiu specially consulted with Teacher Jenny about the massage method of these two parts, and helped his wife relax every night, but the big month, especially the big month of the twins, the pregnant woman was affected in one place or two, and he decided to systematically learn a whole body massage.

Feng Jinxiu couldn't replace Mi Zhiya's pregnancy, and all he could do was try to reduce her fatigue a little, even if it was a little.

On Valentine's Day, Old Master Feng went out early to provide space for his grandson and granddaughter-in-law to be in the world of two.

While Mi Zhiya was still sleeping, Feng Jinxiu went downstairs to check the ingredients, he was going to make a lover's lunch, considering his wife's eating habits of eating less and more often, he also prepared an afternoon tea dessert, of course, it was sugar-free.

After the meal, it was Mi Zhiya's whole body relaxation time, his wife loved beauty, and Feng Jinxiu intimately added a skin care package after the massage.

I have to say that Feng Jinxiu's learning ability is really perverted, and it can be seen from Mi Zhiya when playing games, excellent people are really excellent in what they do. From the beginning of opening her eyes in the morning, Mizhiya enjoyed the exclusive service from her family Mr. Feng, the rating was very high at the end of the day, the meal was really delicious, the massage was really comfortable, and the skin care was quite skillful, and finally came to the conclusion that Mr. Feng was an all-rounder.

Mizhiya thought that Valentine's Day was over, but before going to bed at night, Feng Jinxiu also had a finale surprise, which was a property right document of a commercial office building and the land under its feet, and everyone registered her name.

"What does that mean?" Suddenly stuffed into a building, Mizhiya was very confused.

"FCK has decided to set up a branch in China, which is the new address selected for the sea market, and will slowly try to shift its business focus to China. I'll work in your building from now on, okay?

Mizhiya looked at him fixedly without speaking, and after a long time, she raised her head slightly and exchanged a long kiss with the man, "Good." Time

entered May, Mi Zhiya was admitted to the hospital to give birth, she was not a party, the accompanying Feng Jinxiu and Old Master Feng began to fall into the strange circle of expectation and apprehension, becoming more and more nervous and anxious day by day.

In the early morning of the 6th, this tension and anxiety reached its peak, and Mizhiya was about to give birth.