26

t seemed too unbelievable, Xiao Qiong's brain was down for a moment, and after reacting, he was angry, "You dare to scold me? You dare to scold me!

She became famous early in the circle, although she is still hovering up and down the second line, but because there are people behind her, she has always bullied people, and no one has deceived her. Xiao Qiong is also very good at watching people put down dishes, weighing but not pretending to be humble, the status is not as good as her or the backstage is not hard enough to suppress vigorously and will not be soft, so many years can be regarded as domineering, wind and rain, now actually caught off guard by being scolded in the face, the whole person is about to explode.

Mi Zhiya was not interested in exploring the other party's thoughts, she only knew that Xiao Qiong's character had been determined and could not be changed, whether she was pandering, being kind or being positive and straightforward, the other party would not change his hostile attitude towards her. In that case, why not put your mouth down first, at least get in a good mood.

Mizhiya thought of doing it, Xiao Qiong almost didn't jump up in the conference room, and the staff of Feige came over to announce the start of the interview as if pinching, and finally suppressed her temper until the end, and the elevator leading to the underground parking lot began to call her backstage crying.

Backstage, that is, the money of Aijia's agency is always hot for Xiao Qiong, naturally refusing to let his heart and liver be wronged, and immediately promised on the phone to teach Mi Zhiya, a newcomer who does not know how to be evil, a lesson.

Xiao Qiong was still uncomfortable after being coaxed, and said that the lesson should be given, and now he had to take action, such as stirring up the other party's catwalk this time.

The money was always soft into a lump by the roots of her coquettish ears, and as soon as her head was hot, she immediately agreed. When he hung up the phone and blew through the hall, he gave birth to some remorse: just impulsive, how could a first-line brand like Feige be easily at his mercy, but since the big words have been released, he is not willing to lose face in front of his own woman, so he has to bite the bullet and find connections to do this.

How to treat guests, find relationships, gifts, and contacts are not known for the time being, but Mizhiya, who was targeted, happened to try on clothes in the oversized cloakroom of the Feige Design Department.

After changing twenty or so sets of clothes, Ryder was still enthusiastic and commanded his assistant to get the next set of matching, Mizhia waved her hand and said to her, "Dear Mr. Ryder, I know that you are interested in creation, but can you be considerate of me?" I'm just a tired and thirsty little model, and I can't make rice. Warm?

Obviously, Ryder also knew Nuan Nuan's name, and he was a little embarrassed, "Sorry, I was too excited and neglected for a while, let's rest for a while." In

the previous life, Mizhiya and Ryder had cooperation, and they knew him well, since the other party did not hide their appreciation, she did not twist her cooperation, and the two became familiar very quickly, and they could already joke with each other between teas.

The next day, Mizhiya went to Yann to meet Ellison in a similar mood.

When she returned home, she not only won two big show contracts to open and close, but also two more friends, of course, it was only the preliminary stage, and whether she really wanted to communicate or not depended on the subsequent exchanges.

Feng Jinxiu was very unhappy, he also wanted to go home with his wife to hug his daughter, but FCK's group of employees who were "run" by the boss finally caught people, and preferred to stand up to his death sight and not let people go, forcing him to stay in the company to deal with the mountain of work.

Seeing this, Mi Zhiya patted her butt without husband and wife love on the grounds that she was a nursing mother, abandoned him and left, leaving Feng Jinxiu alone to sit in her president's office, signing documents and signing hands cramped.

Yun Alliance is looking for spokespeople from all over the world!

Once the news was officially announced by the group, it can be described as "stirring up thousands of waves" in the fashion industry, and models large and small have focused their attention here, including Mizhiya.

As the only local Chinese brand among the eight first-line fashion brands, Mizhiya grew up watching the advertisements of Yunzhimeng. At that time, it had not yet gone abroad and gone international, just an old cheongsam shop in Haishi that had been passed down for several generations, but the inheritors of that generation not only had a pair of skillful hands, but also had a talent for business.

In just over ten years, this remarkable Ms. He Yun broke the stereotypes, accepted apprentices, engaged in design, built factories, developed new fabrics again and again, and developed the brand from a century-old store to a well-known domestic brand, to the international second line, and finally squeezed the original Manlan into one of the eight first-lines, Ms. He's experience has been entered into the biographies of legendary figures in the fashion industry.

Now, this legendary lady, who has long retired and reared, will go out on the day of her 80th birthday to select a new spokesperson for the group, and it is an audition, regardless of the coffee position.

How could Jin Yuan let go of such an opportunity, as soon as he learned the news, he ordered the agency department to report all the models that could be reported to Yun Zhimeng, among which the first and first was Mi Zhiya.

"Ms. He is really courageous, facing the global audition spokesperson is not just talking, I roughly estimated, Yunzhimeng's current several main sub-categories: clothing, accessories, shoes, bags, perfumes and cosmetics, if all the spokespersons are changed, there are six places, not including the global general spokesperson this pie, and the image ambassadors of each continent."

Mi Zhiya shattered Jin Yuan's dream, "The sub-brand spokesperson can be fought for, the image ambassador of the continent region can also fight, and the global general spokesperson can be left alone for the time being." "Only for the time being, she still has self-awareness, and her current reputation and coffee position are lacking. Moreover, Mizhiya remembers that the global general spokesperson of the previous Yun Alliance has not been changed, and the original spokesperson A-list supermodel Angiekova renewed her contract at the last minute.

Jin Yuan is actually a simple addiction, who is the current general endorser of the Yunzhi Alliance Global He knows very well, even if he wants to change people, he will only change the model with the same coffee position as the other party, he is confident, but not blind to that extent.

"Do you want to gamble, I think Ke Niangniang will renew the contract." Mizhiya thought, "I really want to be on the same stage with her."

"Then you have to work hard," Jin Yuan gasped, "if that lady does renew the contract."

Mizhiya came to the spirit, "Are you hiding some internal information that you haven't said?" "She has an extraordinary background, she knows.

Seeing that she heard it, Jin Yuan stopped selling Guanzi, "It's not big news, it's just that I heard that the global general spokesperson of the Yun Alliance and the image ambassadors of each continent met on the cover of the last magazine, Hai Lansha." As for whether it will be the main version or the regional version, it is still uncertain.

"Helansha?" Mi Zhiya was scrappy, "I can!" Imagine

that, as the image ambassador of the Yunzhi Alliance Continent, he took a cover photo of Hai Lansha with Ke Niangniang. As soon as this scene came to mind, Mizhiya couldn't help but laugh.

That's Hai Lan Sha, the world's top fashion magazine with the same name as JC and Zhiling Naya, casually pull any model in the circle to ask, that is her/his lifelong dream, representing one of the highest honors in the fashion industry.

Speaking of which, it is necessary to introduce a supreme honor: three letters and three top luxury. Sanshun naturally refers to the covers of the three top magazines mentioned above: Hailansha, JC and Zhilingnaya, and Sanding Luxury is the general endorsement of the world's three top luxury brands, Saint Pauli, Barrell and FCK.

In this regard, Chinese netizens once used a line, and Mi Zhiya felt that the description was very appropriate: "Collect six spirit beads, you can summon a divine dragon." If there are models who can collect representatives of the six highest honors, whether they can summon the dragon is unknown, and it is certain that they will be invincible in the fashion circle.

As far as Mizhia knows, there is only one person who has collected six spirit beads so far, the legendary supermodel of the last century, Santa Dia.

Ya Fairy, Di Niang Niang, Holy Emperor, three different styles of nicknames clearly reflect the growth and evolution of Santitya's modeling career, until finally reaching the top of the god.

In private, Santia is unusually low-key, has been hidden since retiring, rarely appears in public, even paparazzi are difficult to capture her daily dynamics, so that in the past twenty years, unscrupulous media has still fabricated false news of Santia's death from time to time, in order to force this invisible top in the fashion industry to appear to refute rumors, but unfortunately it has never been as desired.

Ah, the train of thought is crooked! Mizhiya knocked on her already unrestrained head: it was really swollen, the corners of Lianke's clothesI haven't caught it yet, no, I haven't seen it, Holy Emperor, you dare to think about it?!