𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

( xi. the doom patrol )

THE second that sam saw what she had saw, she ran to dick's car and taking the keys. this girl was absolutely fucking terrified, she was the one driving with dick and kory following her into the car, arriving back at the place where it's practically a disaster. dick then had said the understatement of the year, "she must've lost control."

"yeah thanks, captain obvious." sam rolled her eyes. kory then suggested, "maybe she's still here."

the mills had shrugged as the three walked to the ambulance to talk to sister catherine,
"well uh, if i accidentally lost control and ended up destroying a building, i'd likely run."

when they approached the ambulance, sam saw cole there too and wrapped her arms around, "are you okay?" the boy nodded his head and she puts her hands on his face, "i'm so glad you're okay." and she gives him a kiss on the forehead. she then turned around when hearing dick ask sister catherine, "hey, where's rachel? is she okay?"

"she left. ran." the sister answered. and samantha had said, "called it." and she had dick and kory both glare at her and she shrugged it off and asked, "do you know what happened?

the sister had answered, "we just wanted to keep her here. keep her safe, that's all. where no one could hurt her and she couldn't hurt anyone. there's no stopping it now."

"stopping what?"

catherine had repeated herself as the medic led her into the ambulance, and sam just grabbed onto cole. rachel had ran off and sam doesn't want to see another kid vanish under her care. the four walked away and kory had asked dick, "why did you and sam leave her here?"

"in a convent full of nuns? yeah, seemed real dangerous." the grayson sarcastically replied, "you know, you're the one who stole my car and drove off."

"yeah, i thought you could handle her for a few minutes, but i should've known better
considering you ditched her in dc." and that made sam cough a little bit too loud at that. the mills was a little taken aback by that, even though the anders wasn't wrong. dick tried to explain, "i didn't mean to ditch her,
okay? i was trying to..."

but kory had cut him off to further call him out, "you just couldn't handle her, so you left her with your friends. it's pathetic." cole had chuckled a little bit at that. another reason why he liked having kory around, she can boss around dick and put him in his place. meanwhile, dick was very much done, "look, can we argue about this after we find her, okay?" and the four had continued walking. and kory had stated, "she's getting more powerful."