𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

( viii

( viii. yet another rescue mission )

ALL COLE WANTED TO DO WAS SLEEP, just wanted to get some rest and worry about whatever is happening next for another day but no..... alexa ends up barging into his room and the shipman was in goddamn hysterics, "cole, you need to get up, right fucking now." and she rips the covers off of him after turning on his bedroom lights. and he was groaning, "what the fuck is going on, can you let me sleep?" and he looks at the time, "it's like so early in the morning, leave me alone." and he sticks his face into his pillow and grumbles in annoyance. and she is not interested in playing right now and dragged off the bed by his feet, "wake the fuck up! jason's missing, i need you to get the fuck up."

the jones had pushed himself up to sit forward and rubbed his face, "fine, i'm up." and gets up and out of bed. alexa turns around to see dick with his arms crossed, "lexi." and she knew she was in trouble.

she and cole were with the grayson, as well as gar to find where jason had been taken by searching for his tracker, and cole takes a sip of coffee to get him up as he's tapping his foot on the ground, trying to fully wake up his brain. meanwhile, the logan was stammering as he tried to explain, "we figured out that dr. light was in the train tunnels." then gar sighs, "jason wanted to prove to you that he wasn't a reject. we were gonna come right back. and then, jason wanted to split up. and then lexa and i heard him scream, and we ran, but they were already gone."

and dick was very obviously not happy, "why did you go out there in the first place? on your own, with no weapons, no backup."

"look, we're sorry, alright." alexa spoke up, "sorry we're such fuckups." maybe that last part wasn't necessary but she was angry, of course she's angry. the grayson just told them, "i just need details. specifics." and then he hands them a notepad, "just write down everything you remember. i'm searching for his tracker right now."

but then the tracker wasn't able to find him when it got to 100%. cole can hear gar's voice still be a little shaky as he says, "if jason's still down there, all that concrete and stone, it would mask the gps signal from the satellite."

"yes. it would." and he had gotten down to business to find a way. meanwhile, the kids are kicked out of helping of any kind and they're just chilling in the kitchen. well, rachel and cole were, gar and lexi were on the verge of freaking out, "jason's strong. he'll fight back."

"yeah?" rachel doesn't sound so sure, "or he'll be so annoying that dr. light will just let him go 'cause he doesn't want to hear him talk."

"we should be out there helping to bring him back."

"we are helping."