𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

( xiv

( xiv. home alone )

AND THEN THERE WERE TWO, just lexa and gar stuck in the tower. well, there was also krypto and conner too but you get the point. the rest of the day after rylee and dick had took off, both teens just were in separate places of the tower, doing their own thing. but it was the next days where a lot had changed.

gar was making logs each day, meanwhile alexa was doing a face care routine, as a way of her own of how to love herself. she walked into the kitchen wearing a robe and a face mask that kind of startled gar a little bit. and that had made her cackle, "wow, the boy that can turn into a tiger got scared of a girl wearing a face mask."

he just shrugged it off, he knew she was playing with him and gave her a cup of coffee, "for you, m'lady." and she happily took the cup and having a sip, "this is really good, oh my god." and she had another sip, "gar, you are an angel." and she had walked over to him for a big hug. and the boy couldn't help but blush a tiny bit, "okay, okay—" he had pushed her away a tiny bit, even though he was very much enjoying the affection, "but i also had made you some french toast sticks." and he had grabbed her a plate, "i knew they are your favorite."

and she was so surprised that someone actually remembered, "gar, this is..." she trailed off, struggling finding a word to say, "wow." and she immediately went over to the plate and starting eating it right away, "this is.... jesus fuck, it's good." and she gave the logan a second hug, a little more tight but with a lot more affection, "it reminds me of the good memories with my mom, thank you." she pulled away and gave him a kiss of the cheek before finishing up her food and going to wash up.

and everything was kind of the same after that, they do their own things but also spend time with one another. they train together in the training room, they play video games together, watch tv together, it felt great. but there was something else that was on her mind, and that unfortunately was jason.

there were just moments that reminded her of him and she just wanted to be rid of him. he wasn't coming back, he made his choice and she should fully accept it and move on. and just repeatedly tell herself that it was just a fling, and nothing serious. and besides, with the amount of trauma he had, lexi wouldn't blame him to latch onto the first person after what happened that night that showed him compassion. and the shipman couldn't do that herself, especially with the amount of shit she's already been through, she needed a break. she didn't wanna be someone to use as a pillow, she wanted to be more than that.

it was the next day and she was looking for clothes, and she found the ones she had bought with her dad. since he wanted to be more like a dad, he sometimes excuses her from training every few weeks to spend time with her outside of their sessions. and dick allows it because jacob was the only dad out of the whole group that was actually a good parent to their kids. and sure, it may had seem like the bare minimum for alexa to do that, but.... she appreciated the fact that the grayson does have some care for her.