𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

( xxiv. koriand'r )

SAM WAS TRACKING COLE TO FIND WHERE HE WAS, whatever she was feeling, it was bad. she did not want that boy to end up in the crossfire of whatever horrible feeling it was. she got an uber and telling giving her the tracker app to follow the location and go as fast as he could if he wanted an extra tip. the suddenly, when it was day time and they were close to cole's location she got a phone call from dick and she answered it, putting it on speaker phone, "what is it now, grayson?"

"just wondering how you are."

"i'm fine, why are you calling, i'm in a bit of a rush."

"so are we." she heard him. the mills' eyebrow had risen, "we? who is we? who else is with you?"

"hey, sam!" she heard another voice on the other end. and she knew who it was, "donna? it's great to hear to your voice, how are you?"

"fine but uh, dick called because he wanted you to know something." she heard donna say, "those photos had taken of your friend kory's research, i was able to translate them."

"and i was telling her to check again."

"which i did." the troy countered, "it's definitely a mission statement for your friend kory, who's referred to by name or as night or starfire. look, these words often have a double meaning. like aloha or shalom, they can mean both "hello" and "goodbye." it says here, "her mission is to secure the raven," which could mean "take control of" or "take care of.""

the uber driver was so confused and decided to pop into the conversation, "what the fuck is she talking about? your friend is supposed to secure a bird?"

"stop talking and go faster." sam was getting agitated, "what do you mean by, "take care of"?"

"unless i'm reading this wrong... your friend kory is here to kill rachel." and that is what made the mills glare at her driver and he stepped on it as fast as he could. he was very terrified of sam so if he didn't put all his energy into pushing the gas pedal, he'd probably be thrown out of his own car. they both finally arrive at angela's house and she sees dick and donna pull up as well at the right time.

meanwhile inside, kory is using her power to start burning rachel at her throat. gar had tried to pull her off, "kory, stop! you're hurting her!" the anders let go of rachel and grabbed gar by the throat, "kory?" the logan starts gasping for air, trying to get through to her, "it's me. gar."

then dick and sam had came in as the grayson yelled, "kory, what are you—" and she throws gar right at them. alexa then removed her gloves and had grabbed kory from behind, trying to shock her but it doesn't well thought out as the anders threw the girl to the ground and stepped on her chest. cole wanted his turn to help out got out his bat, but as he made a swing, kory had grabbed it and threw it to the side and grabbed cole by the throat and had thrown him out the window.

leighton tried grabbing a hold of her but kory managed to bash the knight's head into the wall, making her let go. then she walks over to rachel whose covering in the corner with angela. then, by some miracle, donna had used her lasso to grab kory by the throat, and it ended up with donna throwing kory to the ground, knocking her unconscious.