𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

( xx

( xx. rescue mission )

COLE HAD WOKEN UP IN A ROOM WITH RACHEL, and he was so confused on what was going on especially he still feels the effects of being tazed even now. as well as he was absolutely fucking terrified he just wanted to cower into a corner and cry. he noticed adamson puring some tea and rachel waking up in that moment, "how did you get here?" the roth questioned, with her voice sounding confused as cole was, "where's gar? where's lexi? you better not have hurt them."

"you may be inclined to use your abilities to escape this situation, but if you do, it won't be just gar and alexa that you place in danger." adamson had explained. and cole decided to speak up, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

"quite noble, how they came looking for you." he was vague on who 'they' was but both kids knew who he was referring too.

"where are they?"

the older man explains to the two of them, "undergoing evaluation. they could be useful to us."

"who are you fսcking people?" rachel was not playing around, she needed answers and she needed them now. adamson had simply put it, "we are but servants tasked with finding you, so that you and your father can be reunited." and the man takes a sip of his tea from the cup.

and rachel remembered what adamson said earlier back at the safe house, "you said my mother was here. was that a lie?" there was no response, "is she here? "is my mother alive?"

"yes." he answered.

"i want to see her."

"no." he put it plainly. and cole had noticed rachel slowly getting angry, "why?"

"she tried to hide you from us." adamson starts to explain, "to keep you from your father. perhaps it was a mistake keeping her alive. we believed that she could lead us to you. but we have you now."

"don't hurt her."

adamson leans against his chair as he sighs, "well, i suppose that depends on you." he then decides to change the subject, "perhaps we should talk about your friends. you and cole could convince them to stop fighting us, to join us. they love the both of you. they'll listen to you."

"they'll never help you."

"rachel, the whole world is about to change." adamson tells the young girl, "you and cole are going to want people you care about at your side. or, would you rather that they continue to suffer?" he grabs a remote to turn on the tv that's on his right to show what kind of torture the others are going through. kory on an operation table, gar being trapped in a cage being electrocuted, leighton drowning in a goddamn tank, alexa trapped in a glass cage, while sam and dick are in separate rooms going through the same evaluation from the looks of it and cole was struggling to breath, putting his hand on his heart trying to catch a breath. adamson just smiles at the reaction these kids are seeing, "it doesn't have to be like this. their pain, their suffering. stop fighting us, rachel. all you have to do is call your father. call to him, and he will come. you can put an end to all of this. you could heal them like you healed me."