𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

( xv

( xv. jason todd )

WELL, this was certainly a surprised. sam and dick getting their asses saved by a new robin, apparently. who looks like a fucking child in sam's point of view. now, the three of them were dragging an unconscious dr. adamson through the parking lot, "man, dude looks dead."

"trust me. there's a difference between dead and knocked out."

jason was basically fangirling through this, "this is awesome! robin and robin and instinct, in action."

"who the hell are you?"

the boy had reminded the both of them, just to clear the air, "jason todd. the new robin. robin 2.0, right?" they then stopped at the car they're in and dropped the body, "hey, seriously, man, it's an honor to meet you. both of you." and he held up his fist for a fist bump, there was a brief pause before dick had returned the fist bump whilie sighing. sam just awkwardly patted the kid on the shoulder while dick opened the back of the car and the three of them put the unconscious body in.

jason then starts talking again when sam thought he was done, "i always wondered what this moment was gonna be like, never thought that when it happened i'd be saving your guys' lives."

"so, there's a new robin, eh?" dick asks while doing most of the heavy lifting. jason replies with, "yours truly. in the flesh."

the grayson grunts as he finished pushing adamson in the back, "does batman know you're here?"

"of course. bruce knows how badly i've always wanted to meet both of you. pick your brains, catch a couple of pointers, he's all, 'go for it, bro.'" then the todd forgets something and brings it up, "hey, let me go grab my clothes. i'll be right back." and he starts running back to where they were. samantha just sighed in exhaustion and looked over at dick, "well, he seems like fun." and the grayson rolls his eyes and gets into the drivers seat of the car. the mills then got into the passenger seat as they waited for jason and when the boy returned they were driving to who knows where.

and during the ride, jason was still excites for this currently experience he was in, "can't believe it. here we are, together, in the same car. this is so cool!"

dick just casually responds while wiping blood off his nose while driving, "yeah. real cool." he sets the tissue down and starts asking jason questions, "so how long have you and bruce been, uh... been..."

"together?" the boy interjects, and answers the question, "almost a year."

"a year?" the grayson looked a little shocked, looking at jason who just nodded his read in response. dick just softly chuckled, "wow. okay. didn't waste any time. so how did you and he..."