𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

( iv

( iv. old titans reunion )

SAM HAD WOKEN UP FROM HER SLEEP, and she notices her and nicole are on the golden gate bridge, sighing relief that they're finally here. she looked over at her mother and ask, "how long was i out?"

"a few hours." nicole stated, "also your little friend, cole had called. said it was an emergency. also i got other phone calls from someone named dawn, she said that dr. light had found them and killed a kid they knew."

the young mills just woke up and a bomb was dropped in her, "why didn't you say anything?"

"you were asleep!" she exclaimed, "and besides, i didn't wanna bug you. you looked peaceful, actually." and she paid attention to the road, "we are approaching the city, and according to your gps, the tower isn't that far."

"lovely." samantha sighed and laid back against her seat.

MEANWHILE, when dick had returned him and the girls had joined the boys to show what they just found out about rose, "that's rose's father?"

"yep. the one and only deathstroke."

alexa looked over at dick who was just standing there behind them, "is that somebody you know?"

"kind of. old titans business." he answered. and gar has found out some new information on the computer, "check it. former delta force commando, part of h.i.v.e. 'select soldiers who underwent a series of experimental bio-enhancements.'" and he further had explained, "huh. out of the 35 trial subjects, the only one to survive was slade wilson. interpol says he retired years ago after the death of his son, jericho. i tried having the computer find—"

but the grayson interjected, "i'll take it from here." and the others had quickly glanced at him as he shut off the computer. then they heard an alarm go off, "security alert. main entrance. access denied." dick then had checked the security cameras to see that reinforcements had finally arrived. donna then had commented, "so i guess you changed the code."

"finally." rachel had sighed in relief and her and the other kids had left the room to go great the others who had finally arrived. they then see the others exiting the elevator, "you guys have no idea how much this place misses you."

"this place, huh?" and rachel had brought dawn into a hug. rachel had clarified, "mostly just me."

"and me too." gar had added, and had his turn giving dawn a hug. cole immediately then had pushed out of her way to give sam a bare hug, "oh, coley. can't breathe." and he automatically let go and apologized. sam had walked over to the other kids, who gave her a big hug, "ah, my children, i've missed you." she had let go and looked down at gar, rachel and alexa, "hope grayson hasn't been giving you much trouble."