𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

( v

( v. family drama )

RYLEE DID NOT KNOW HOW LONG SHE'S BEEN STUCK HERE, but it felt like hour and it probably has been but it's not like she has her phone in her to check and even if she did, she was now tied up with her mouth covered in tape. when abi came down here to the basement earlier, ry refused to talk to her in anyway possible. then the older woman comes down again and she hears her voice come closer as abigale descends down the stairs, "let's try this again, shall we?" and she sees her mother approach the bars, opening the cell door and removing the tape. rylee had flared at her mother before spitting in her face, abi had grabbed a handkerchief to wipe it away and closed the cell door, "after so long my little girl is here once again."

that made the harper wanna barf, she just wanted to cover her ears but her hands are tied behind the chair. abigale had sat on a bench that was in the cell, across from her daughter so they can be face to face, "i just casually went through your phone, and you've got a bunch of missed messages from 'dawn' 'hank' 'donna' and then i decided to go through your contacts because i have never met these people before. then i see one contact in particular, a mister, dick grayson with a blue heart next to his name. seems like a handsome young fellow from the profile pic."

"can you just please tell me what you want?" she didn't care if her mother went through her privacy, she was expecting it anyways. rylee just didn't want to talk about her old friends with her, not at all. abi just shrugged, "okay, fine. i want to be honest with you because, it's not like you're gonna be here much longer. alive, that is." and then her mother further explained, the first year of looking for you was so slow and boring, i was surprised you knew how to hide so well. so i sort of gave up and had a clone i had of you to spare."

and that had gotten rylee all wide eyed in shock, "you fucking cloned me?"

"i had the source material." the roberts threw her hands up in the air, "and i had sent her out in the real world in san francisco to act like you, just under a false name. malia winslow. she adapted so well to make this project of mine work but then, some stupid freak had ruined her and i had to take the parts of her that were left."

"parts of her?" and rylee wanted to throw up, "oh my god. so what? you have me here so you can make more clones of me for your fucked up science project?" oh she fucking hated her, she hated her mother, especially sending clones who never had a real life, were just pawns used in abigale's fucked up game for research. the woman just shrugged, "well, yeah. i almost forgot about you until i gotten a call three months ago saying that one of my doctors friends had found you. well, you had found them, but the timing was great. by the time i showed up to the asylum, the place had been burnt down. so i spent the last few months tracking you, and daniel just so happened to find a way into your heart."

"and into his basement." ry has snorted, she paused for a second before going back, "why san francisco, exactly?"

"my ex boyfriend lives there, probably still does." abigale replied, "has a daughter younger than you. but it's not like we've talked recently anyway." and ry's mother notuved the sun was going down, "oh, it's about time for dinner, what do you want to eat?" and there was no response, "fine, i'll just guess." and then had went upstairs and oh god, did rylee had the fact that she was tied up.