𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❝love is dead❞

❝love is dead❞

❝love is not dead❞

❝well it is to me❞

it's been three months since the conclusion of trigon and everything seemed normal. or what was considered normal at least, up until a new visitor comes into the tower and chaos is further stirred up at her arrival

sam has been on her own after getting rid of the last of the maroni that were after cole, she just spends the rest of her time working as a bartender. and during that time, she has had a few secrets that she wants to keep buried for no one else to find out.

leighton, now had changed her name to rylee anne harper, having had found the perfect name that made her feel, like a normal person. but even when on her own, she proceeds to struggle in real world actitivies especially social interactions. and she ends up bumping into trouble where she encounters her mother.

cole being the only one in titans tower with zero abilities or fighting skills, makes him feel out of place her. that he doesn't feel like he fits in anywhere because even at school he never seemed to fit in there. and now the boy struggles with his own insecurities trying to prove he's capable of anything, well mostly everything.

and lexi, in the past 3 months her dad and dick have been helping her set her emotions back to normal every couple weeks when her dad visits. yet there are still some feelings that she proceeds to struggle with, like love. and she tries doing that on her own because even before she never felt a the romance type of love, but the past few weeks, she's been secretly fooling around with jason around the tower and maybe he can teach her how to love.

and with the amount of problems everyone has been struggling, this task against the new (or old in some others cases) foe was gonna be difficult. especially when everyone starts turning against one another.

❝i hate you❞

❝no you don't❞

❝well, i'm trying too!❞