𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

( xxv. worse before better )

COLE FELT LIKE HE WAS DYING, was he being overdramatic about it? probably. but if you were thrown out of a window and were covered in shards of glass that cut parts of your body that shown skin, you'd be unsure of how you feel. leighton was taking care of him, using a first aid kit that angela had let her use. the jones is laying on the couch, wincing in pain, "fuck!"

"calm down, okay. i'm trying my best here."

"then i'm gonna die." he groans, "this is how i die— accidental death by a girl who has no fucking idea what she's doing—" he accidentally moved a slight bit and yelped, "fuck!"

"can you please shut the fuck up, you are giving me a headache?" leigh never really got angry, at least not this angry. but oh god, one part of her brain telling to smother that boy with a pillow. but also everyone else would hate her if she killed this boy willingly, so she didn't let the intrusive thoughts win. the boy was in pain, if she had been in the same scenario as he is, she'd probably act worse than he was.

"well i have an everything ache!" he countered, but leighton rolled her eyes. then they see someone come through the front door and leighton yelled out, "who the fuck are you?"

"wyatt, sam's uber driver." he replied, "are you angela? sam said i could talk to you about refilling my car to i can get to the nearest town."

"i'm not her." the brunette shakes her head, "she's probably upstairs checking on her daughter. she almost died today." wyatt nodded his head and looked over to see cole. and that made him a little terrified, "guessing she wasn't the only one?"

"yup."

then at a convenient time, angela had walked downstairs, "is he doing okay?" she looked towards leighton and cole. the knight nods her head, "i'm trying my best here, i'm not a professional, you know."

angela looked over at wyatt as he awkwardly waves at her, "who are you and what you doing in my house?"

"sam said you can help me get back into town." he says, "i ran out of gas after spending multiple hours in a car with her since last night."

the azerath woman nods her head, "of course. after i make the kids some food, i'll go check and see if i have anything. just sit down, and relax." she sits the man down in a chair as she heads out before asking, "do you want anything, honey?"

"sure." he shrugs and then she was outside. wyatt then noticed leighton's struggles with taking care of cole, whose wincing and groaning in pain. the man gets up from the chair and speaks up, "i uh, had some medical training when i was younger. i was supposed to be a doctor til i got expelled from med school before i could graduate, but i can be able to help."

"really?" leighton's voice sounded really hopeful. she really wanted cole to be okay, but she knew she was not able to patch him up, she wanted to try to price that she's capable of more than what she's always been minimized too. but sometimes she learns that she can't be good at everything, but at least she tried all she could do, but there was a miracle that in this mysterious uber man that knows what he's doing. wyatt nods his head and leigh moves to the side as he starts treating cole with the limited amount of supplies they have.