𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

( xvii. robin vs robin )

THE trip to milwaukee filled alexa with glee if she was being honest. she was only teasing leigh about this infatuation the shipman assumes her friend has of dick grayson but leighton swears to god, it's just admiration. she didn't push it further, it started out as a joke anyways but leighton was getting too defensive like she was hiding something.

"look, i'm just saying, if you did found some sort of attraction to him, i don't blame you."

"like i said, it's not attraction, it's admiration." leighton groaned, "he's robin for christ sake."

alexa corrected the older girl, "technically he was. didn't he like, choose to quit." leigh just pulled over and parked from the bar from across the street. both girls had gotten out and had spotted dick and jason. leighton went into her bag and pulled out hats. alexa looked unimpressed, "hats? really? this isn't a spy mission. we are not undercover."

the brunette was already aggravated, "just... put it on." and she puts the hat on the shorter girl, "i just realized how tiny you are."

"do not make fun of my height, right now." the shipman rolled her eyes. both girls had quickly crossed the street when they didn't see any incoming cars in the way. both girls saw dick enter the bar but obviously, jason couldn't get in because he's underage. then they notice the todd sneaking around back, alexa then decided to follow him because it's not like bouncer going to let her in. leighton was able to get in through the by having an actual id proving she was of age. the knight decided to look around the place to find dick.

alexa had caught up to jason, but him thinking it was someone going to attack him he ended up pinning her against the wall. the shipman was wide eyed at how quick this guy was, "jesus fuck, it's me. i'm not gonna hurt you." and when jason recognized her, he immediately let her go. the boy had a small grin on his face, "knew you couldn't stay away from me for long." and alexa just rolled her eyes, "lexi, right?"

"alexa." she corrected him, "my friends call me lexi."

"and we're not friends?"

"we had one conversation." the girl reminded him, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall. and then the todd countered with, "well, two. if were counting this one." and he notices the back door of the bar open as one of the workers exits it, he holds out his hand to lexi, "shall we?" alexa rolled her eyes but gave in as the both of snuck inside together. but she had let it go when they were inside the bar and looked around the place and jason insisted on getting her a drink. lexi couldn't help but smile a bit, "i'm good, but have fun robin 2.0." and she went to find leighton. who was still searching for dick, and she found him talking to someone, she assumes it's the guy he's looking for. the grayson ends up spotting her as she's literally only a few feet away, awkwardly waving as she slowly approaches the two, "hey guys.... how's it going?" she reaches out her hand to shake the hand of the guy dick's been talking to, "leighton knight, pleasure to meet you."

"pleased to meet you to, young lady." he says shaking her hand, "i'm clay." he looks over at dick and points out, "is this your lady here, dickie?" that made the girl blush a tiny bit. she noticed dick looking a little flustered at that but he looked up at leighton and asked, "what are you doing here?"

"i'm here to help. you can't expect me to sit around all day. i've done plenty of that in my life, already." then they heard someone shouting from behind them. they turned around to find jason getting in with it with one of the guests and decided to go over there. leigh then spotted lexi who was just sitting down in a chair and shaking her head. dick got in between the guy and jason before it got worse, "let's not."