𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

( xviii

( xviii. the asylum )

"I NEED TO TALK TO HIM. alone." rachel had suggested once everyone else had come back to see on what they should do. dick wasn't so sure about it, "don't think that's a good idea." and sam was just sitting down in a chair not ready to listen to yet again another argument over something like this. she heard rachel ask, "why? 'cause i can't take care of myself?"

"i don't think that's what he's trying to say." the mills heard leighton insert herself into the conversation. and then alexa decided to rebuttal back, "whether or not he thinks that, i think rachel should know why this dude is chasing after her. and like kory said, he's not gonna talk to anyone but rachel."

"i don't trust him."

"what's not to trust?" kory speaks up, "one word from rachel, and i'll walk in and put my foot through his face." and samantha had seen cole nod in agreement. and honestly, she doesn't expect a less reaction from him with the amount of violence he's seen in like a week, it would be seen to him as necessary. people always say, 'violence isn't the answer' maybe not, but it's the question and the answer is usually yes. the dark haired girl noticed the roth pleading dick to let her talk to adamson and the grayson sighs and let's her anyways and then on like the next five minutes they hear screams and other terrifying noises from the bathroom. and then after that, apparently rachel was able to heal adamson after he willing slit his own throat and sam winced at the thought of it. so now her and dick are gonna be asking the questions on what the fuck just happened.

"just curiously wondering.... on how the ever loving fuck did you know she's capable of doing that?" if anyone thought she was gonna act cool and calm and collected about this, then they thought wrong. sam wasn't gonna hide how she feels, she likes expressing her feelings, she's blunt like that. and she still got an answer which is the same thing the man replies, "i know everything about her. she will purify the world."

the mills chuckled a little bit as she tells adamson about the prophecy, "well uh, we sort of found this prophecy the other day saying that rachel will destroy the world."

"an interpretation based on fear." and dick had pinned adamson against the glass and sam knew how much the grayson was pissed. "what do you want with rachel?" and they got the same response again, "i'm not gonna ask you again."

and then they finally get an actual answer, "to reunite her with her father."

"who is he? where is he?"

"you can't stop him." adamson had groaned and grunted in pain, "angela couldn't. melissa couldn't. no one can keep rachel from him."

and now sam had more questions to ask, "so who is angela?" she got off from leaning against the wall and walked closer to the shower wall, "you said she couldn't keep rachel from him. who is angela?"