𝗌𝗂𝗑

( vi

( vi. sneaking out )

IT'S LATE AT NIGHT, and lexi is walking around the tower out of boredom, waiting for some type of sign. then she had bumped into rose, who had spooked her, "jesus christ, you scared me." she took in a deep breath and asked, "you're not planning on escaping again, are you?"

"don't particularly have much of a choice. but, it's safer here than out there, i guess." the wilson then had asked her own question, "saw you chatting with your father earlier, he seems decent."

"well, not trying to kill your children can prove to be decent at most." alexa smiled, "a few months ago, most of my emotions were numbed severely so he's basically like my-" and she tries snapping her fingers to find the right word, "emotional therapist."

"isn't that just normal therapy?"

"yes and no." the shipman shrugged, "it's his own creative method along with a bit of science because that's what he's good at." and she also adds something a bit of pettiness, "something that isn't just sheilding me from the world. he's afraid i'll die if i step outside because some convenient disaster might happen." then she leaned against the wall and got a little bit too serious, "but with all that, i still got sick and he looked like he was gonna have a heart attack. but at least he stayed, other than my mom. she bailed not long after i got sick."

"that sucks." rose tried to sound a bit empathetic, "have you tried talking to her?"

"nope." alexa shook her head, "and i don't plan too. she made her choice, now i make mine." and she's about to walk away before saying one more thing, "sometimes some parents just can't be forgiven." she then had ended up walking into sam's room whose been trying to sleep, "sup there, lady killer." and she managed to wake up the mills, who wasn't really asleep but she tried to be, "feeling tired?"

"kind of." sam let out a yawn, "just feels weird to be back. last time we were here stuff happened that-" and she noticed how easily intrigued the shipman easily got, "it's not my place to talk about. dick will tell you whenever he can since he's your guys' guardian."

"i wouldn't say guardian. i'd say more like a prison guard." and she managed to make the mills chuckle. then suddenly the power had went off out of nowhere as the backup generator turns and alexa had no clue what the hell is going on. not long after, dick had come over and told sam, "hey, we gotta go." and the mills groaned as she got up from her bed and exited the room. alexa had decided to follow them, as well as hank, dawn, and donna as the grayson explained what is currently happening, "lit up five minutes ago. he's gonna use the stadium to recharge."

"he's a grandiose motherfucker, isn't he?"

"it's a challenge."

"or a trap."