Prologue

A/N: yes, as the summary says, there were lots of grammer mistakes, power scaling issues and unused ideas. This rewrite will hopefully be better than the original. Lots of author original ideas so if you don't like it, I'm sure there are fanfics that you like that I am unable to write.

Also, quick warning but Naruto in this story will be dark. Not quite like the original version but in a cold, calculating and manipulative kind of way. References to the original and 'Heir to the first king' will also be here if you read my other two fics. Completely fanon.

BV: before villages. The years before the hidden village system was implemented.
AV: after villages. The years after the system was used.

Author's creation to make a timeline.
______________________________________

In the beginning, there was nothing except chaos, an endless watery void but the first light shone. The light took shape and the darkness of chaos retreated. Stars, nebulas, planets and eventually galaxies formed. Life was primitive but two beings stood out. The great dragons and the Otsutsuki. The latter were humanoid, capable of weilding chakra to great extent while the former were powerful and monstrous beasts. They warred whenever possible with the dragons often victorious. The dragons were from a different dimension filled with large, sentient and chakra weilding animals but they were strongest of them all.

The Otsutsuki planted great divine trees that sucked the life of the planet and they ate the fruit to become gods. About 12,000 years before the founding of the villages, the Otsutsuki came to a planet called Earth inhabited by a primitive species called humans. Subsequently, dragons established their own kingdom on the planet and warred with the Otsutsuki once more. 2,000 years later, an Otsutsuki by the name of Ishtar landed on Earth. Her wounds were tended by a man named Enoch Bauglîr, a blacksmith. She spent time with him and in 2 years, they married.

When dragons attacked their home city of Lagash, Ishtar fought the dragons, killing 5 of them and caught the attention of the dragon father, Glaurung the abhorred who's might was absolute. The dragon killed her but before dying, she gave her husband her eyes and power along with instructions to forge a powerful armor. In the night of Glaurung's celebration, humans under Enoch gave the dragon father 30 barrels of fine wine mixed with poison that weakened the dragon. In the fight that would be called 'the Chaoskampf', Enoch slew Glaurung and became king over the land. He used his immense power to lead his people through hardship and to new lands.

This was the geography of the world. The largest continent was Araad man Enoch or the Land of Enoch. It was the western most continent and had a size of over 149 million square kilometers or 57,000,000 miles. Great cities were built and humanity spread everywhere. The north of the continent was cold, the middle full of lush jungles, swamps, lakes, rivers, mountains and plains. The west had sandy beaches, the south full of harsh deserts and the east where human ships settled first were the main centers of power, economy and industry. The second largest continent was Satharyo where humans originated from. Only the upper 1/3rd is fully explored and it is rumored lizard men live in the southern parts.

The northern most continent was Northumbria, a cold and harsh desert that few dared to call home but home it was to many who had no choice. It was connected to Araad man Enoch and even the eastern lands. Next is the elemental nations where much of the story takes place. Tubal was a large, island continent situated between Araad man Enoch and the elemental nations. The last is the most eastern continent known only as the 'Land of the Dawn'. No one knows the true population, size or if humans are there.

Populations in the current era:-
Araad man Enoch: 2.65 billion
Satharyo: 790 million
Northumbria: 45 million
Tubal: 67 million
Elemental Nations: 8 million
Land of the Dawn: unknown.