Battle against the Sathar'i

-Konstantia, capital of Magog-

After the destruction of the pirate sky fortress and the retreat of the pirate queen Q'anah, the eastern expedition fleet arrived home. For the first time, Naruto was in the western lands. The city of Konstantia was the 4th largest in the world. Just the royal palace of the Blackfyres was 78% the size of the Hidden Leaf! It's districts was larger than the ninja villages of the east. Though only the 4th largest, Konstantia was the richest city in the world as it was the center of commerce and trade for millenia. Naruto could see the great city from the bridge of the Executioner and he saw the dark, polluted skies. Covered in thick black clouds due to the factories of Magog.

''That is Konstantia?'' Naruto asked.

''Yep. Home.'' Daena replied. ''Makes you miss all the lush green back in the east doesn't it, Naruto?''

''Daemon wasn't kidding one bit, Daena.''

''He's many things but a person who cracks jokes ain't one of them.'' Daena said, in reference to her brother. ''Mom will be waiting for us in the main port. Come, Naruto. You better get dressed for the occassion.'' Daena told him and his uniform was brought in.

''It's beautiful.'' Naruto said as he looked at his uniform. It was a black coloured double breasted military trench coat that covered till his knees. A black shirt with red lines was also there for him along with black gloves and knee length military boots. His new coat had a two gold lines near the hands, golden equalettes, gold strings on the right shoulder to the main body and red fur on the left lapel. He also had a matching cape. ''When I was a young boy, I always dreamed of wearing something like this. Now, it's fulfilled.''

''Glad you liked it, Naruto. There are also uniforms for your wife and harem. Don't think the slaves and breeding stock need to be covered.'' Daena said.

''I guess so. Shall we move?'' Naruto asked and they moved as the Executioner docked onto the Royal Port.

The hangers came down and the troops came out to form their lines. Naruto was walking beside his cousins, Daemon and Daena, and they saw three figures standing in front of them. ''My mom, queen regent Rhaella Blackfyre and Grand General Alexander Rukossovsky, head of the army. The little girl is Victoria Blackfyre or Vicky for short. She's our youngest sister.'' Daena whispered to Naruto who nodded.

''Mother, we've returned and with success.'' Daemon told his mother who immediately hugged him. She had missed her son dearly.

''I missed you, Daemon. You too Daena.'' Rhaella said and she hugged her daughter as well. ''Ah, this must be my nephew, Naruto Uchiha. So glad I can finally meet you.''

''The pleasures all mine, my dear aunt.'' Naruto said.

''I wish it was a lot sooner and under better circumstances but you needed to be trained in how to use your sharingan. We didn't know how and there were border skirmishes to be fought. I'm just happy that you could come to Magog safely.'' Rhaella said and shook Naruto's hand. ''This is Grand General Alexander Rukossovsky, commander-in-chief of the army. He's loyal and a tactical genius who has never lost a battle.''

''You are too kind, my queen.'' the old general humbly said before turning his attention to Naruto. ''My prince. Pleasure to meet you.'' he said and shook Naruto's hand.

''Pleasure, Grand General.'' Naruto returned the gesture and shook the general's hand. ''Hello there. I was told your name was Victoria. My name is Naruto and you don't need to be scared of me.''

''Vicky, don't be rude. Say hi to your older brother.'' Rhaella muttered to her 9 year old daughter.

''H-hi elder brother. It's... nice to meet you. You can call me Vicky.'' young Victoria said and Naruto ruffled the young girl's hair.