A visit from the west

Rhaegar Blackfyre VI was the king of Magog, a nation on the western lands. His grandmother was wife to Madara Uchiha. He had sailed east with a batallion of his best men to know of the situation that befell onto his grandmother's descendants. If Madara Uchiha's information was still accurate to this day, then all political and economic power went to the daimyo while the kage of the hidden village ran the ninja military. He would go the capital first to gain an audience with the daimyo, one king to another.

''Rhaegar, must we go here to this backward land and not to the actual village?'' his wife, Rhaenyra Blackfyre, asked.

''Politics my love. By doing this, at least we can learn a few things or two.'' Rhargar replied as his entourage reached the capital and straight to the daimyo's castle.

''Halt! Who goes there?'' the guard asked the occupants, stopping the horse drawn carriages.

Rhaegar remembered learning the language of the east and though rusty, would be sufficient enough. ''I wish to speak with your daimyo. Do be a good guard and fetch him for me.'' Rhaegar said and the guard, not knowing anything better to do, went to get the daimyo. Arresting foreign travellers was possible but not something that should be done less war would be declared.

Rhaegar was a tall man of over 6 feet in height. He had fair skin with silky, flowing white hair and amethyst purple eyes. His armor was different from the samurai of the east and his weapon was the Spear of Ra. His wife in essence, was a thicc goth in every sense of the word. His eldest son was named Daemon and the younger daughter was named Daena. His family was from a long line of kings that ruled Magog, one of the most powerful nations of the wider world and they were descendants of King Enoch Bauglîr. Now though, he wanted to know of the situation of the east and of his extended family.

''You are the man who wished to see me?'' the fire daimyo asked.

''Why yes I am. My name is Rhaegar Blackfyre, king of Magog.'' Rhaegar introduced himself and shook the daimyo's hand. Upon witnessing the daimyo's confused face, he explained. ''Shaking hands is the way in which people greet each other from my country.''

''I see. You say you are a king. What is it that you want from me?''

''Oh, I'm certain we can benefit greatly from each other. We can do trade and I can help your nation grow if only you but submit yourself to me.'' Rhaegar said which no doubt angered the daimyo.

''Really? And tell me how many samurai and ninja you possess? How many samurai have pledged themselves to you? I have the strongest village under me with the 9 tailed fox.''

''Where I'm from, we don't have ninjas. Those that can weild and mould chakra are called knights and assassins. We have counters for the tailed monstrosities and as for soldiers... I command 12 million soldiers.'' Rhaegar answered and made the daimyo choke on his tea. ''That's just my nation alone. With my allies and vassals, it will be 43 million.''

''12 million? The continent doesn't have that many people. Are you-''

''Who said I am from this continent? No doubt you noticed by now how different my accent, clothing and armor are. There are more lands out there and I am king of one of the largest and most powerful. My fighters can blot out the sun and my army shakes the earth as they march.''

''If you have so many soldiers, why bother coming to me? Why not bring them all to conquer us?''

''Because the wider world is constantly at war. My soldiers need to move to protect their homeland. I propose an alliance between us. In the coming years, Magog will rule them all and I can help you to rule this continent.''

''So I'm the puppet to rule in your stead while you pull the strings from the back. You want my help to provide you fresh bodies to weaken the other nations to smoothen your conquest. I am just a way to minimize casualties.''