The Battle of Stone

-near the continental mainland-

'As much as I hate Kushina, it doesn't mean that she is weak. On the contrary, she's one of the strongest kunoichis in history and a seal master. She should have taken precautions regarding the birth of those two bastards. I need to confirm whether or not my suspicion is true.' Naruto thought to himself as he was walking to the Uzumaki's kennel aboard his flagship. He had been thinking recently about that day, October 10th seventeen years ago. His older cousin, Obito Uchiha, claimed it to be a natural disaster but Naruto knows that, as much as he hated her, Kushina was still a very strong and competent ninja. He had a theory that hurt him quite a bit but one that seemed very plausible. He needed to know if it was true or not.

The guards saluted their emperor and opened the door. Naruto stepped inside and the Uzumaki woman was there, bowing down. She wore a metal bikini and she was currently pregnant with a 10th offspring. Naruto took his seat and the woman, who had her mind broken by the scientists, came to him like a dog, clung to his boot and licked it. ''Master. Master Naruto... how may your worthless pet serve you, my master?'' she asked in her broken voice. A subserviant voice not unlike the angry, dominating one from before.

''Tell me, my pet, when you gave birth to those bastards, Menma and Mito, were you attacked?'' Naruto asked as he pulled her hair and forced her up.

''Yes master. A man with an orange mask with the sharingan.'' Kushina answered and Naruto released her from his hold.

''That's all I need to know.'' Naruto stood up and walked out of the room. The caretakers entered to milk the Uzumaki's breasts of milk to feed the young and for the soldiers. 'It makes sense now. Your attack led to the nine tails incident which in turn led to more distrust. The hate between clan and village grew more because of that and it led to the massacre. I was a fool for having not deduced this earlier but make no mistake. You will pay dearly for this, Obito.' Naruto thought as he walked to the bridge. 'Besides, I was never going to agree with your whole 'eye of the moon' plan anyways.'

''We're in sight of the continental mainland, my lord.'' the admiral informed him. ''Lord Daemon is also in position and so are the other commanders.''

''Let's not wait any longer, admiral. Let Operation: Sea Lion begin now.'' Naruto ordered and the warships moved to firing positions. The other commanders were informed and troops got ready on the helicopters. Jet fighters were prepared and tanks, armored personnal carriers and walkers were also made ready.

(on the shores of Earth Country)

After war on them was declared and they had four months time, the kages formed a ninja alliance. The daimyos of the continent, except the fire daimyo, too formed a coalition. Thirty two nations had come together as one to fight against the Blackfyre Empire. They had over two hundred thousand regular soldiers, several tens of thousands of samurai and about fifty five thousand ninjas. It was truly a grand sight to behold for those in the east but it was useless in face of the large forces coming at them. After witnessing the advanced weapons of the Blackfyre Empire, Kakashi wasn't so optimistic regarding the war as the other kage were.

On the shores of the Land of Earth, the conscripted peasant soldiers, samurai, ninjas and regular civilian labourers were doing their casual tasks. Then, it went downhill in one quick moment. They did not know what hit them as it seemed fire had rained down upon them. Naruto had ordered a complete shelling of the shores and the powerful warships delivered their payload. Stone ninjas created walls of mud to protect them but it was useless. The shelling ended and a swarm of imperial jet fighters and bombers then flew in. The soldiers and samurai shot arrows but it was just pointless. The fighter craft were to fast and their armor too thick for arrows. The helicopters flew in and the first wave of soldiers descended down. The helicopters provided support, artillery cannons were quickly prepared and mortars shot their payload. The defenders fell by the dozens and they made a desperate charge, only to be cut down instantly.