Death of a snake

-the Village Hidden in the Grass-

It was night in the eastern part of the world. It was the second day of Operation: Sea Lion and progress was good. Very good. They had only a little over a thousand deaths while the allied shinobi forces had casualties in over sixty thousand. The recent Battle of Stone and the Battle for the Land of Lightning had resulted in Blackfyre victories. Naruto's forces destroyed the enemy airships and killed hundreds of their best ninjas while Daemon humiliated the kages in their fight. The allied shinobi forces had lost all hope for an effective resistance after these two disastrous outcomes.

In his room, Daemon Blackfyre was kissed by his battle maid, Pakura. The former Sand kunoichi loved the prince very much. Myranda Blûdwyne, the bethrothed of the prince, too was there. Naruto also gifted Shizune Kato and a mind controlled Cloud jonin named Mabui to him. Another Nadeshiko kunoichi was also engaged to the prince and he enjoyed their company. Prince Daemon was having a good time with his own harem till it ended.

knock knock knock

"Forgive me for interrupting you, my lord prince, but the dinner is starting.'' one of his knight guards informed him.

''I forgot about that.'' Daemon muttered and got up the bed. ''I'm sorry Pakura, Myranda. Some other time. I'm to represent the entire Imperial Order of Knights in the dinner.'' he apologized, took on his clothes and then turned his head back. ''Wait, I forgot that you two could come.'' he remembered and both Pakura and Myranda got dressed to join him. On the way, they met up with Naruto and Daena.

''Lovely night, Daemon. I heard you fought the kages. How did they fare? I take it you won.'' Naruto asked his brother in arms the result for the battle.

''They weren't as tough as I hoped they'd be.'' Daemon answered. He wasn't disappointed, but he he believed the kages to be stronger than that. ''It wasn't exactly an easy win but I at least hoped they'd make me activate my fallen angel.''

''Huh. I thought they'd force you to activate that. Now, if old man Hiruzen or my father or even that fence sitter Ohnoki were still alive, imagine how much more interesting it'll be.'' Naruto said. ''You know, I fought Obito after the Battle of Stone. He and a multitude of reanimations. Even with the legendary Fruit of Baldur at his side, he still lost. As a bonus, I got the perfect new host for the Black Racer.''

''The Black Racer?'' Daena asked. ''Naruto, that's amazing! King Enoch was undefeatable because he commanded death itself. Now, you are closer to his power.''

''Yeah. Came in handy when I had to deal with Obito's new insane durability. Come, let's go to the dinner.''

(the dinner hall)

Naruto, Daemon and Daena attended the victory dinner with the Grand General, Grand Admiral and Sky Marshal. With them were General Maximilian Rukossovsky, General Guderian, Admiral Kummetz and Maekar Blackfyre. He was the uncle to the royal trio and head of the secret police and intelligence agency.

''And so, before I even said a single word, the man shat his pants. What a freakin' scaredy cat.'' General Guderian told the others and they laughed. ''Bloody coward he was. I've seen newborn babies more courageous than him. Reminds of Bara all over again.''

''What happened to comrade Bara anyways?'' Admiral Kummetz asked and Maekar Blackfyre's mood became dark. The reason being that Bara was the victim of a purge.

''Bara. You wanna know happened to fuckin' Bara, do you? I'll fuckin' send you to him if that's what you fuckin' want.'' Maekar threatened the admiral.

General Maximilian Rukossovsky had the perfect idea to defuse the tense moment. He grabbed a tomato and walked around the table. ''I always did like the grenadier's tale, Guderian my old rival.'' he said and put the tomato in the general's right pant pocket. ''Is that one in your pocket?''