March of the Daevites

A/N: in the future, if I have time, I might do a rewrite of 'Heir to the first king'.

Also, I am a very big fan of the Bleach Wandenreich uniforms, especially Jugram Haschwalt's. The imperial Magogite army general uniform, I imagine to more or less, look like his. Only difference is that it's black instead of white, red instead of green and there are golden epaulettes on the shoulder with knee length black boots. Naruto's casual outfit is also this in the fic and I forgot to mention it in previous chapters (I think).

So the head of Naruto's imperial army, Grand General Alexander Rukossovsky, also wears this. Only that he is loaded with medals. Over thirty of them, in fact.
______________________________________

-imperial garrison, Rosch, Satharyo-

''That witch has awakened the ancient race of demons that are the Daevites.'' Naruto told his two cousins, Daemon and Daena Blackfyre. ''The corpse I brought back should suffice enough.''

''Yes. The scientists, including me, were quite intrigued by them, Naruto.'' Daena said to Naruto in regards to the Daevite corpses. ''If the old legends are to believe, then it is most likely that the witch will make Ouroboros resurface again. Hundreds of thousands of Daevites along with the serpentine leviathan, Apophis, will be there to attack us. Can't you control Apophis, Naruto?''

''I'm afraid not.'' the Uchiha emperor answered his cousin's question. ''That witch has used an extremely powerful mind control on the Daevites. It extends to even the leviathan Apophis. I tried to reach the overgrown snake but the iron crown's connection is blocked.''

''Shame. You have Scylla and the Kraken under your control. Would be nice to have a third leviathan in your bag.'' Daena said to Naruto. Shortly before they reached Rosch, they had come into contact with a second leviathan, the Kraken. Naruto had taken control of the two mile long squid with claws and hard scales almost instantly.

''But... if the witch is dead then the mind control will break right?'' Naruto asked Daena who nodded.

''Yes. Should the witch die then the connection is severed.'' Daena answered. ''In that event, you can use your iron crown to take control of Apophis. In doing so, you can command the Daevites as well.''

''That's good and all but there still exists the possibilty that Kale will launch an attack on Rosch.'' Naruto said with a concerned voice. ''We have to prepare our defenses and the Daevites are powerful. Which is why I want Daemon to go hunt Kale and end further bloodshed.''

''Leave it to me, Naruto.'' Daemon said to his brother in arms. ''I've been itching to kill that witch for years. She won't escape from my hand a second time.''

''And I know fully well that she won't in your capable hands, Daemon.'' Naruto said and then turned to Daena. ''While Daemon searched for Kale, we need to come up with a strategy. I think we should consult the army commanders on this one.''

''And we have just the man, Naruto. You remember Grand General Rukossovsky's son right?''

''Yes. I remember him. Major General Maximilian Rukossovsky. I recall him winning over thirteen battles in Operation: Abyssal Rise's Satharyo front. A military mind as good as him will no doubt make our defense victorious in the fight. It's why he's in charge of Task Group South in the future Operation: Sea Lion.'' Naruto replied to Daena's answer.

''Yeah. That's the guy. Because of his stunning strings of victories, he's promoted to general and is just below his father in the army heirarchy. He's already here in Rosch. Obviously since this is his main HQ.''

''Let's consult him. Daemon, I'll leave the witch hunt to you. Happy hunting.'' Naruto said to his brother in arms and both he and Daena left. Daemon got up and prepared his knights for the witch hunt.
______________________________________