Danzo's death and student vs teacher

-at the samurai bridge-

''In that case, I have no choice but to kill you, Naruto. A shame really. Such a waste of fine talent and power. I'll just add your eyes to my collection then.'' Danzo said to Naruto and took out some shuriken.

''A coward who sends cheap organic drones like you kill me? That has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life.'' Naruto said and took out his Narada and Danzo enlaced the shuriken with wind jutsu.

''Wind style: vacuum blade.'' Danzo then threw the sharp wind shuriken and Naruto jumped up to avoid them. The Uchiha used his sword to cut one of them and charged straight at the old warhawk. Danzo threw more but Naruto shot his chaos style and completely eradicated him. ''Wind style: vacuum blast barrage.'' Danzo then shot several wind bullets at Naruto who's Susanoo ribcage protected him. ''Finally got the chance to witness the Susanoo once more. It feels a lot stronger than it was three years back.'' Naruto shot two balas and Danzo weaved signs again. ''Wind style: vacuum sphere.'' the shield of wind bought just enough time for Danzo to jump away. But just as he thought that he was safe, a black cero was then fired at him. Danzo had just lost about six lives and he only had five left. ''I must end this quickly.'' Danzo then drew a bit of blood and weaved signs. ''Summoning jutsu.''

A large poof of smoke came out and Naruto saw a massive creature. A gigantic orange tapir-like monster which was Danzo's summoning. A chimera if anything. It was a tapir but orange and it had claws like a tiger, the trunk of an elephant and parts of a rhino. 'The baku. Never thought I'd see one and in Danzo's hand all things considered.' Naruto thought and the creature opened it's mouth to inhale him. Naruto summoned his skeletal Susanoo which had it's arm firmly on the ground. Danzo shot multiple wind jutsus on the Susanoo and Naruto knew he had to act. The Uchiha shot a fireball which severely damaged the baku and he shot a cero right at Danzo. 'Seven lives lost. Four left to go.'

Naruto saw Danzo and then threw some yasaka magatama beads. The speed was too fast for Danzo to react and he was blown to a dozen pieces. Danzo came back and started running towards Naruto. He shot several wind bullets and avoided a fire dragon from Naruto. The Uchiha emperor jumped out of his Susanoo and engulfed Danzo in an tornado of Amaterasu. He came back to life again and shot at Naruto. The Uchiha called his Susanoo ribcage again and then flew down to rip Danzo's heart out. The old warhawk's corpse disappeared and all the spare sharingan in his arm were closed. Danzo fell to his knees in pain and his right arm then came out of control. He needed Hashirama Senju's dna to control all those sharingan and now, withour them, it grew out of his control. The arm then became a tree.

Naruto was chuckling lightly and he kicked Danzo down. He then began to brutally beat up the old man and even electrocuted him. Danzo screamed in pain as the red lightning came to him and Naruto broke his legs. Naruto grabbed his left arm and tore it off. Chuckling like a psychopath, the Uchiha then ripped Danzo's heart out, put it in the old man's mouth and crushed his skull. Danzo came back to life for the last time and the sharingan in his left eye went blind. It was useless trying to fight Naruto so he ran as fast as he could. The Uchiha emperor then used his Fujin ability to drag Danzo across the bridge, sending him crashing into the stone. Naruto lifted Danzo up, electrocuted him for ten seconds and the threw him away. ''Today... all the people who died because of your so-called desire to protect the village, your greed and your lust for power... will be avenged.'' Naruto said to Danzo and raised the Narada.

But before he did that, with the last od his strength, Danzo ripped off his clothes and revealed his seals. ''For the ninja world and the village, I cannot allow you to live!'' Danzo declared and Naruto recognized the seals as the reverse tetragram seal. Naruto jumped back as the seal came out and enveloped a sizable area. 'Where tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village and once again new leaves shall bud. As you gave your life to protect the village, so too shall I. In the end, I could never become Hokage. I could never compare to you, Hiruzen.' Danzo then remembered his childhood in the early years of the village and playing with a young Hiruzen Sarutobi. 'You were a leaf upon which light shone while I... was nothing more than the roots in the darkness. What do you think of me, eh Hiruzen? What was I to you?' then the seals activated and absorbed the stone into Danzo's corpse. Naruto escaped and his last act was all for nothing.