Demons of the ancient world

-Village Hidden in the Leaves-

Naruto looked down at the village with complete disdain. He hated the Leaf village and seeing it so thoroughly destroyed was a sight he loved. The reports were amusing to read but seeing the whole thing was even better. He even ordered the ensigns to take pictures of the village. ''Captain, prepare the cannons for a base delta zero. After Delta and the others have returned, open fire.'' Naruto ordered and the captain nodded.

''As you wish, my emperor.'' the captain replied and looked over on the control consules. In a few minutes, the dreadnought came down and the women of his emperor's harem entered the hangers. ''My lord emperor, they have returned.'' the captain informed Naruto and the other ships descended down the clouds as well.

''You may fire when ready.'' Naruto said and the captain gave the signal to the ensigns and technicians. The dreadnought along with it's escorts consisting of three cruisers, six battleships, seven destroyers and twelve frigates opened fire.

On the ground, Kakashi felt massive amounts of chakra being charged and the barrel like structures glowing. Then, it looked like a rain of fire and brimstone came down on the village. It was an orbital bombardment. Kakashi ran to avoid the firing and rescue as many people as he could get to. The ninjas rescued hundreds but were unable to save the village from further destruction. The Hidden Leaf village was in far greater ruins than before. Fire ravaged the entire land and it began to become black as ash. The buildings burned and hundreds of unfortunate civilians were killed in the firing. Dozens of ninjas too perished in the orbital bombardment. To the Leaf villagers who survived, it seemed like an apocalypse for them. It was a continous string of disaster after disaster.

''They've had enough. Cease fire.'' Naruto ordered as he did not want to waste anymore ammo. Besides, the village was already burnt to the ground. ''We head back to the Land of Spring.'' he ordered and the ships flew back up to the clouds. Naruto walked to the brig of his warship and saw Yugao and Anko restrain the weakened Kushina Uzumaki. ''Now, there are no barriers. You will pay for all that you've wronged me of but I won't kill you. No. I'll torture you and break you mentally till you are nothing but a willing slave.''
______________________________________

    -desert of Greater Kush, Satharyo-

Kale was the last of the dark cult. Her brother were killed by Daemon Blackfyre and his task force. Her mother perished at the hands of Naruto Uchiha in the Battle of the Siddim Valley, falling victim to his new jutsu. It would come as a surprise to no one that she absolutely hated the Blackfyres, Daemon and Naruto in particular. However, she knew that she stood no chance against one of them in a fight. She had other plans and it was the reason why she was in the deserts of Kush in Satharyo.

Legends tell of how the leviathan Apophis was in Satharyo. The snake son of Glaurung had amassed followers and imbued them with his power to form a demonic army called the Daevites. They built a magnificent city called Ouroboros in the middle of the desert and they terrorized the people of Satharyo for a generation. The last great king of the antideluvian world defeated the Daevite army and sealed them in Ouroboros and later burying it beneath the sands. A leviathan along with it's powerful army would be her ticket to get her revenge. She had a mind control spell, an extremely powerful one, for that. Only one problem. She could not find the city.

Kale kicked the sand of the desert and was breathing heavily in the extremely hot desert sun. She took increasing fast breaths and then shouted at the top of her lungs to the sky. ''THIS SUCKS!'' she shouted for a full fifteen seconds. ''Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!'' she pulled her hair in frustration and roared in anger. ''No one sign of a stone city and it's over forty five fucking degrees hot! Curse this sand! All of it! I hate it! EVERY! LAST! GRAIN! OF! IT!'' she finished her little rant and her legs gave up. ''Show me... a sign.'' she begged of her dark gods and the spirits of the deceased.