A plague

Naruto's chakra immediately activated the machines in his house and power came to bring the dormant cyborg to life. ''Delta, activate.'' the female cyborg got out of her tube, grabbed some clothes and walked out. Naruto heard some steps and immediately got on the defensive. He prepared his sharingan and the Narada as a tall, blonde woman came out. Naruto prepared to attack but the woman kneeled down before Naruto. ''Master, I am your faithful servant, Delta. I am ready to obey your commands.'' Delta said and Naruto remembered his mother's recording.

''Naruto, if this video plays then it means Delta has been activated.'' a second video of his mother played instantly. ''She is a cyborg. Cyborgs are humans mixed with machines and Delta is a very powerful one. I had made her for you to be your training instructor with the knowledge I put into her, a guard to protect you till you become strong and your servant. She will obey your every command without question and she will serve you faithfully. She can help you in stuff that you need like cooking, cleaning and others while you train. Thought that might be a good function.''

''Well, at least that means I won't be cutting my hands anymore.'' Naruto remarked upon hearing Delta's functions. ''Ummm... Delta, stand up.'' Naruto ordered and the cyborg did so. ''Cool. Uh... raise your arms.'' Naruto ordered Delta to do silly commands to prove if she was truly loyal and he was excited over it. ''Awesome. Umm... can you tell me how these computers function, Delta? I still don't understand.''

''As you wish, master. I will explain.'' Delta said and as ordered, explained how a computer worked in greater detail than the dusty old books. Naruto understood a great deal from her explanations.

''Do you know some jutsu, Delta? Can you teach me?''

''Of course, master. Your mother had given me knowledge of numerous jutsu she had copied with her sharingan throughout her lifetime. Some of them are explained in the computer in the form of videos and demonstrarions. This list includes all five basic natures. I also have knowledge of genjutsu, taijutsu and kenjutsu, master. I was programmed to be your instructor as well and I can begin whenever you wish.'' Delta replied.

''How powerful are you, Delta?''

''Expert in taijutsu. I am unable to use chakra to create justu but my built in weapons should suffice. From your mother's words, I am low kage at my best.''

''You hear that Laserbeak? She's low kage level. If what I read from some books is true, that means she stronger than most jonin and ANBU. Not quite as strong as the Hokages but she must be stronger than the kage of the villages.'' Naruto remarked upon hearing the cyborg's answers. ''What built in weapons, Delta?''

''These, master.'' Delta said and she stretched her arms. Her arm transformed into blades, machine guns, flamethrowers and more. Her legs could turn into a hard stone like substance and she had two tentacles on her back that could electrocute enemies.

''Awesome! Delta, are there more like you?'' Naruto asked the cyborg.

''I am the only cyborg, master. However, your mother has brought in her genin team here once and 'upgraded' them. They are Kurenai Yuhi, Anko Mitarashi and Yugao Uzuki. Your other servants meant to protect you. Kurenai became an automaton, Anko a gorgon and Yugao a slime. Their upgrades were considered necessary inorder to protect my master from harm.''

''Mom... did that?'' Naruto asked, still contemplating whether or not it was good or bad. ''Delta, why did my mom do it?''

''Because she loved you, master.''

''Oh. How can you teach me if you can't mold chakra, Delta?''

''I know the handseals and I have recordings inside my brain, master. I can show your mother's demonstrations and if necessary, correct you.''