Journey to the west

-Land of Demons-

''Deals with the priestess goes well, cousin.'' Naruto informed his cousin. ''With this, we have nearly ten nations under our control, Daemon. With a platoon or batallion in one major center with the support of the native population, the eventual invasion and conquest will go smoothly. Logistics hopefull will be on our side.''

''I'll leave the planning to you, Naruto. I must admit, I believe you are better than me because you are smarter. You have a more analytical mind, more politically astute and an affinity for strategic thinking. I lack those things, Naruto. I'm more of a sword, one who leads from the front than a planner.'' Daemon admitted to his cousin.

''I'm always here for you, Daemon. The past years, we may have been separated but now, our family is whole once more. I'll be there to help you in whatever way you need.'' Naruto told his cousin.

''Daena sent me a message. Apparently the priestess wants to marry you. Arranged marriages are useful for political power, prestige and alliances or so my mother told me.''

''It sure is useful, Daemon.'' Naruto replied. ''Tell me, how did you and Pakura meet? She's a very famous kunoichi herr in the east.''

''The Sand betrayed her. They had attempted to kill her and she was found, severely wounded and weak, near the fire border.'' Daemon explained. ''The daimyo of the Land of Fire who was a Blackfyre vassal had, in order to curry more favour with my parents, sent her as a gift. She... was to be my servant. It was during my training and early days as a knight. I did not mistreat her or force her, giving her the choice of freedom if she desired. She decided to stay. Eventually, she... just became friendlier and then I guess she fell in love if such words can be used.''

''I see.'' Naruto said in a low voice. ''Is there enough space for all the extra luggage, cousin? For the... 'gifts' I'm bringing to Magog? The Inuzuka, Hyuga, Kurama clans, the Haruno breeding stock, the Speculum Lunae and Nadeshiko.''

''Plenty of space, Naruto.'' Daemon answered while staring at the sunlight over the lush green forests. Such sights were rare in the polluted cities of Magog. ''Two full batallions and several platoons are to be stationed with four corvettes and frigates. More than enough space on my dreadnought and an aircraft carrier.''

''Nice.'' Naruto said in a slightly joyful tone.

''I thought you'd want to know this particular piece of information, Naruto. Danzo Shimura has been accused of crimes. He fled the Leaf village.''

''Ah. That old warhawk. Should be in retirement by now but I guess he's too valuable till they had a good enough reason.'' Naruto muttered. ''So, about the team we sent to the Land of Spring for more chakra metal. What about them?''

''They'll return soon.''

''Good. Daemon, forgive me if I sound blunt or rude but, do you plan on having other girls?'' Naruto asked, hoping he did not offend Daemon.

''I think Pakura is enough for me, cousin. She's loyal, strong and supportive. She can carry herself in battle without having to be worried upon.'' Daemon answered.

''Tsunade's apprentice, Shizune Kato. I was thinking of giving her to you as a gift. Another brainwashed kunoichi from Stone and a kunoichi from Nadeshiko is also interested. The Speculum Lunae scouts also captured several ninjas from the Hidden Cloud. A pretty beautiful jonin named Mabui, I thought, would be the perfect present for you.''

''You are too kind, Naruto. Having a loving family that I can always count on is good enough for me but it is rude to turn down a gift. Especially one given by brothers-in-arms. I thank you.''