Missions for team 7

A/N: technology of the other continents is centuries more advanced than the Elemental Nations. Closer to our real world technological state.

Knight classifications:
Diamond honor knight= kage level
Gold honor knight= jonin level
Silver honor knight= chunin level
Copper honor= genin level
Squire= academy student/ apprentice
______________________________________

    -Konstantia, capital of Magog-

The city of Konstantia was the fourth largest city in the continent and capital of the Blackfyre's and the Magogite empire. Rhaenyra Blackfyre reigned as queen regent till her son, Daemon Blackfyre, was ready to take the throne of Magog. By the time Naruto was 5 years old, his cousin Daemon was kidnapped by enemies and king Rhaegar went personally to rescue him. Rhaegar saved his son and died fighting and killing 100,000 gold honor knights in an hour, dying from exhaustion. The experience made Daemon hate the enemies of Magog and dedicate his time training to live upto his father's legacy.

Rhaenyra watched as her son trained in the fighting arts. Daemon currently wore long pants with bandages on his arms and legs. About twenty were having a sparring match and Daemon had won, brutally at that. Rhaenyra was proud of the level her son reached and was every bit hopeful her nephew in the east, Naruto Uchiha, was just as powerful. ''Isn't he a wonderful boy, Pakura?'' Rhaenyra asked the former Sand jonin.

''Yes, lady Rhaenyra. Lord Daemon is a wonderful man.'' Pakura replied with a slight blush. Years back, the Sand more or less betrayed her, leaving her for dead and she was saved by Land of Fire samurai. The daimyo, after knowing about her strength, decided to send her as a gift to the late king Rhaegar. It was decided that Pakura was to become Daemon's concubine and he wasn't abusive towards her. Pakura had developed deep feelings towards Daemon for his kidness and charisma.

''Daena, come here.'' Rhaenyra called her other daughter, Daena Blackfyre, head of Scientific Research and Logistics Division. ''When can you leave for the Elemental Nations?''

''In about four to six months, mother.'' Daena replied. She was the same age as Naruto and like Magogite tradition, wore gothic style clothing. Daemon, her older brother, was two years older than her.

''Good. The faster we can get Naruto here, the sooner he can help us with the conquests. If he is as powerful as the daimyo claimed he is, the Blackfyre's can rule the world sooner.''
______________________________________

      -Village Hidden in the Leaves-

Team 7 had returned to the village. Kakashi told them to go home while he gave the reports to the Hokage. Naruto headed back to his home where he was welcomed by Delta. ''Welcome home, master. I take it your mission was a success.'' Delta said.

''Yes. Yes it was, Delta. It turned out to be an A rank mission instead.'' Naruto replied, insighting Delta's interests.

''My master no doubt won.''

''I did. Shame that I didn't deliver the finishing blow myself but I got myself a souvenir.'' Naruto said and pulled out a scroll. Inside was the Executioner's Blade.

''Oh my. The legendary Executioner's Blade, one of the seven swords of the Mist. Does my master wish to use it in battle?''

''No. It's too heavy and not my style. I want you to analyze the sword, Delta. I want to know how it works.'' Naruto ordered and went downstairs, his servant behind him and he unsealed Haku. The apprentice of Zabuza was chained and Naruto woke her up. ''Wake up, Haku.''

''Wha- where am I? Where's-'' Haku gasped as she saw Zabuza's sword in the hands of a stranger. This could only mean one thing: Zabuza was dead. ''Master Zabuza, no.'' Haku cried tears of sorrow upon the realization.