5 kage summit

-the Land of Iron, about 3 days later-

High above in the clouds of the Land of Iron was Naruto's ship, the G.N.S Vengeance Star. The dreadnought was stationed there with a few escorts, mainly a carrier, two destroyers and six frigates. The ships were stationed high above the cold, stormy clouds of the snowy land as per Naruto's orders. It was to make sure no one noticed that the fleet was up there. It had been three days since the Raikage of the Hidden Cloud called in the five kage summit. All the kages of the villages were coming and they would begin the summit shortly. Naruto waited for the perfect moment to strike and kill his target, Danzo Shimura.

Inside his personal chambers, Naruto was nearly finishing his bath. His servant, Haku Yuki, was there with him ans she applied bath salts to her master. Bath salts of the best quality made from the mountains of Tubal. Naruto enjoyed them very much. His bath time was over and he stepped out where his servants Karin Uzumaki and Kin Tsuchi were ready with the towel. They dried their master and applied lotions to his skin. After that, Naruto walked out and his clothes were ready for him. He got dressed and sat down to drink tea with his wives. ''Thank you for coming here on such short notice, my ever faithful servant, Ryuzetsu.'' Naruto said and the white haired, tan skinned woman knelt before him.

''I only exist to serve you, lord Naruto. If you order it, I will fulfill it.'' Ryuzetsu replied.

''I'm sure you will, now and forever.'' Naruto casually said and Temari put down food on the table. The mind controlled daughter of the 4th Kazekage knelt and Naruto groped her breasts. ''What's the time currently?'' he asked and saw that it was almost time for the summit. ''Damn. I took too much time bathing. Can't be helped though. The bath salts felt good.''

''Of course they are. I know that you certainly enjoy it, Naruto. Especially since it makes my skin smoother.'' Shizuka said and Naruto fully agreed with his main wife.

'So that's why touching you felt so great. These things are miracles.' Naruto thought and he snapped his fingers. ''Tayuya. You know what to do. Ryuzetsu, as my best infiltrator, I want you to take Tayuya here and get inside the summit building. The rest will follow.'' Naruto ordered them.

''As you wish, lord Naruto.'' the two women said in unison and they left for the hanger.

'Bombing the place altogether would be easier but I would lose a valuable source of bloodlines, my servant Mei. And it would pale in comparison to the feeling to killing Danzo personally.' Naruto thought and activated his EMS to see through Mei Terumi's eye and listen in on the conversation. 'I'm gonna enjoy hearing you scream in pain, Danzo.'
______________________________________

       -the 5 kage summit building-

Tayuya, as Naruto's animal path, had summoned a big bird and both she and Ryuzetsu flew down to the ground. About a hundred feet away from the building and a hundred feet above, the bird returned and Tayuya summoned a large chameleon. The lizard hid the two women in it's mouth and moved to the building in it's invisibility. Once near, Tayuya and Ryuzetsu entered. First, Ryuzetsu killed the samurai guards and they entered. Once in a safe position, Tayuya weaved signs and in a poof of smoke came Naruto and Karin.

''Karin, locate Danzo now.'' Naruto ordered and the Uzumaki did as he told her to. Then, a platoon of samurai were moving about and in search of him. ''The samurai know that I'm here.''

''They must've seen me. I'm sorry I failed you, lord Naruto.'' Ryuzetsu apologized but her master did not blame her.

''It's not your fault. It must be Obito who wants to see just how powerful I really am. Well, he wants to see me in action, I'll show him what I'm capable of. Stay here till I order you to do something else.'' Naruto said and jumped down to face the samurai. One of them immediately alerted the others and the kage. ''Run away. There doesn't need to be any lives lost from among you. Run and I will spare your life.'' Naruto told the samurai who ignored him and charged. ''You'd think that they would know about my recent exploits and be smart enough to not choose death.'' he muttered and drew his Narada.