Blood Prison part 2

-forests of Fire Country-

Delta was leading the girls along with Kurenai (who's death was faked) to the Uchiha hideout in the forests. The girls were Haku, Kin, Karin, Temari, Samui, Tayuya and Hinata. The plan had to be put on hold as she needed to plan her next move and rescue her master.

''How long till we're there?'' Samui asked.

''Just a few hundred feet in that direction.'' Delta answered.

''Damned Leaf bastards betraying our master.'' Samui grumbled. ''They'll pay dearly for this.''

''Hold!'' Delta ordered as she saw a few dozen men wearing black uniforms and holding what looked like rifles. 'Could they be Magogites?' Delta thought and she adjusted her ears to listen closely. They indeed were Magogites and were speaking in Black Speech or Kaneshite.

''No signs captain. The place has been un-occupied for decades.'' a soldier told his captain.

''Seems the data we have is outdated.'' the captain remarked. ''We cannot find a way to enter the Leaf village so we return to prince Daemon for now.''

''Wait!'' Delta shouted in Kaneshite and came out. The soldiers pointed their rifles at her, ordering her to stand down but the captain stopped them. ''We are servants of lord Naruto Uchiha, the descendant of Madara. You are from Magog. We can work together.''

''Our search got easier boys.'' the captain said to his men. ''I am captain Josef Rundstedt. Pleased to meet you.''

''Delta. So, my suspicions are true. Magog is here and have taken the Hidden Grass.''

''So that was the name of that village. Where is the lord Uchiha, Delta? Prince Daemon wants to know the location of his cousin.''

''That... is a complicated story, captain.''
______________________________________

                    -the eastern sea-

'You could say that the Leaf has survived a bit longer but I will return.' Naruto angrily thought as he was being shipped away to the castle that was the Blood Prison. 'Funny how I'm mad since I was planning to betray the Leaf first and yet they did it to me instead. Am I being a hypocrite? It feels funny.'

The boat docked and Naruto, who was inside his cage, was carried to the castle. Once there, Naruto was put down along with other prisoners and dozens of guards were there. The warden of the prison named Mui arrived, removed the seal on the wooden cage and Naruto was released. However, seals were placed on him and everyone as well and Mui explained to the rules. There was no escaping from the prison as the fire seal would kill them. Naruto was patient and waited for now, scheming in his mind ways to turn the prisoners and guards into his army of cannon fodder for his revenge.

Then, they were taken for inspection. ''So... where you from and why are you here?'' a prisoner asked Naruto who did not reply. ''Ain't getting an answer from you am I? Well, as for me, well...'' the prisoner continued talking about the reason he was sent to this godforsaken place and actually enjoyed his massacre. Naruto though, didn't really care. His attention was drawn to a silver haired girl who had her eyed fixed on him. Was she friend or foe? Naruto didn't really know but he kept his guard up.

The body inspection continued and it was Naruto's turn. He was forced to strip down to his underwear and stood in front of the inspections officer. ''Now hop on one foot.'' the inspections officer ordered but no response from Naruto. ''Acting tough are ya? We have the answer for that, don't we boys?'' he said and two guards moved in. Naruto moved faster than they could react and struck the guard to his left in the neck. He punched the right guard in the stomach, pulled him down and punched him multiple times. He jumped up, did a spinning kick and kicked the left guard in the stomach and nearly punched the inspections officer. His fist just three inches away.