The alternate world part 2

In the world of the Limited Tsukuyomi, Obito Uchiha watched as two masked individuals were dragging a ninja from a burning heap. Chains came from the female as they walked out the area and Obito descended down. ''Kekkei genkai, the unique power available to only one particular clan.'' his voice alerted the two individuals. ''To gather all of the power together and rule the ninja world. Such a simplistic ambition.''

''Your presence is too strong to be a ghost.'' stated the male. ''Who are you?''

''Does it matter?'' Obito answered with his own question. ''What matters is that I have power and it can be yours.''
______________________________________

-in the Village Hidden in the Leaves-

''Here's to a job well done in repelling the invasion and for Naruto's success in not only defending the village but also for ending the Raikage, Tsuchikage and Hanzo the salamander.'' Minato raised a toast in honor of his son. It was a big celebration in the Leaf, particularly the Uchiha clan complex and the clan threw a party to celebrate Naruto's victory.

''Hell yeah! My best friend right here, ladies and gents.'' Kiba boasted. In this world, they were good friends.

''You can boast when you're even a quarter as strong, Kiba.'' Choji said which made the others laugh.

''Hmph. If Menma was here, he'd do it even better than Naruto.'' muttered Hinata Hyuga. She would never believe that anyone was stronger than Menma Namikaze.

''Congrats, Naruto. You better teach me some moves next time.'' said playboy Sasuke.

''Perhaps.'' Naruto replied.

''I told you that Naruto would become stronger than either you or me one day, Itachi. I think he just did it.'' Shisui said to his best friend.

''I'm inclined to agree, Shisui. Naruto may indeed surpassed us in these three years.'' Itachi agreed with his friend.

''Say, that was really cool, Daena. Your whole ability thing.'' alternate Ino complimented the Blackfyre princess. ''Is it a bloodline? I never heard of it before.''

''Why yes it is. Exclusive to my family. It's simply called the 'void locker' and it allows us to open purple portals to a pocket dimension.'' Daena explained. ''I can summon any weapon. Swords, spears, lances, chains, scythes, daggers, arrows and even iron clad horses and chariots.''

''Wow. Given how you used it today, you might as well be untouchable.'' Ino complimented her once more. ''Without you and Shizuka, I doubt that the Leaf could've survived today's invasion.''

''You praise me too much, Ino.'' Daena wasn't the type to take in people's praises. Too many people trying to suck up to her back in her younger days.

''Those are nice looking medals, Daena. What are they for?'' alternate Tenten, a complete klutz when it came to weapons handling, asked.

''Military honor. I have the 'hero of the motherland', the 'iron cross', 'vanguard star' among others.'' Daena said and it was just then that a massive explosion took place.

''The village is under attack! Lady Tsunade is in danger!'' a jonin informed those present who quickly went into battle mode. They left the Uchiha clan complex as fast as they could to face the attackers. When they arrived, they saw two cloaked individuals with fox masks. There were nine masked beings with them and chains were on the female.

'Figures. It's Menma and Mito alright.' thought Naruto.

''You will hand us the blood moon scroll this instant.'' Menma in his persona of the 'masked man' demanded.