Uchiha vs Uchiha

-in the mountains graveyard-

''You called for me, Obi- gasps!'' Zetsu gasped in shock as he saw Obito eating a fruit. ''You are eating that!?''

The reason Zetsu was shocked at Obito eating a fruit was very simple. It was no ordinary fruit. Obito Uchiha was eating the legendary Fruit of Baldur. An extremely rare fruit that grew only once every five hundred years, this fruit granted near endless stamina, five times chakra reserve increase, insane levels of durability and inhumane strength. Madara Uchiha, upon reading the information about the fruit, set out to find one of them. When he did, it was several decades shy of fully ripening. Before his death, he ordered Obito and Zetsu to keep it safe till his resurrection so that he may gain it's power. It seemed that Obito spat on Madara's wishes and ate the ripened fruit.

''As if I'll let good fruit go to waste.'' Obito replied. ''Damn. They didn't say it would taste this good.''

''So... why'd ya eat it?''

''Because I'm concerned.'' Obito gave his answer. ''Naruto has Kushina in his hands. He's a smart boy, Zetsu. If he askes that red haired bitch what happened that night, Naruto will want to kill me. So I'm taking precautions. Even with Madara's rinnegan eye and my Kamui, I know that I can't beat Naruto in a straight fight.''

''So, is that the reason why you called me?''

''No. Tell Kisame and Hidan to meet up with me in Rain and for Kabuto to gather his strongest reanimations.'' Obito ordered and Zetsu left. Zetsu had taken Hidan's parts and with another Zetsu clone, made the immortal whole again. Then, Obito had allied with Kabuto Yakushi in an uneasy alliance. Now, he needed every bit of power in the event that Naruto became his biggest enemy.
______________________________________

     -in the Village Hidden by Rain-

The industrial village was in ruins. Result of a base delta zero conducted on it by grand navy commodore von Hipper. The entire village was leveled, buildings were in ruins and hundreds of corpses littered the area. Obito waited for his cousin and he arrived. Naruto Uchiha, Konstantine Blackfyre I, the emperor of the Blackfyre Empire, had arrived. Naruto was alone and no escort in the area which was good for Obito. His allies waited till he gave the signal, if it would be needed at all and approached Naruto with no flared chakra.

''Naruto. I'm glad you could come at such short notice.'' Obito then gave his little brother a scroll. ''Contains Mito Uzumaki and the seven tails jinchuriki. Thought you'd want them.'' he said and Naruto took the scroll.

''You revived the ten tails then?'' Naruto asked.

''No. Not yet. Only an Akatsuki member with these special rings are able to take part in the extraction ritual. I had the eight and nine tails seals removed and placed elsewhere for the time being.'' Obito made a lie but in truth, they were in Kabuto's reanimations. The seven tails in it's previous host and the nine tails in the original Mito Uzumaki, 1st Hokage Hashirama Senju's wife.

''I see.'' Naruto didn't really buy it and he was thinking of some ways to counter the ten tailed beast.

''Your forces are making huge progress, Naruto. I shouldn't be too surprised given the numbers and technology but I expected the allied shinobi forces to put up a batter resistance. How are the casualties on your side? Zetsu counts over sixty eight thousand on the allied shinobi side.''

''Less than two thousand.'' Naruto answered. Thanks to the navy, air force, good tactics and powerful vehicles, there weren't as much casualties on his side as compared to his enemies.

''Amazing.'' Obito remarked and jumped up to avoid Naruto's bala. ''I knew it. You talked to Kushina, didn't you?''

''I did a bit of thinking and she proved me correct.'' Naruto then prepared his sword to fight Obito.