Graduation and team 7

-Northern Shadowlands-

Naruto was 9 years old and in the land of the dragons. The dragons taught him much of their power, even deeming him worthy of dragon sage mode. One of the more destructive powers the dragons possessed was called laser release. Essentially the manipulation of chakra into an extremely powerful laser. There were two main ways to use laser release: the bala and the cero. The bala was the weaker of the two and could be shot on mass like shuriken and kunai. The cero was a continous laser that could destroy anything. It required greater power and there were subtypes of the cero as well.

''Focus. Focus.'' Ekatarine instructed Naruto, telling him to focus on the laser. ''You perfected the bala and now, you moved to the cero. As your sharingan is made stronger by your emotions, use them for the cero. Let your anger and flow through to strengthen you.''

Naruto did so and shot a dark blue laser beam and made a hole in a boulder. The power of the cero was unbelievable. ''Thanks, Ekatarine.''

''No problem, Naruto. As our first summoner, it's our job to make sure you become the strongest. Continue with the cero. The one you pulled off was okay for a beginner but you can do so much more. If your cero is deemed satisfactory, we can move onto the cero metralleta, cero oscuras and gran rey cero. Again.''

''Yes.'' Naruto said and continued with the training.

''Say, you didn't tell your village leaders about us, right?''

''No. I took father Bahamut's words. Besides, as my great grandfather, grandfather and mother wrote in their notes, power is reserved for only the strongest. I believe the leaders of my village want to make sure I stay weak. This power is kept hidden from them.''

''Regarding your thought, Naruto, I can see truth in that.'' Ekatarine said to the Uchiha. ''Think about it. You and the other kid are the last of your clan with the killer being rogue. To ensure your loyalty, they may want to stunt your potential as they want the clan to return as soon as possible. A means to an end. A bit contadictory and hypocritical, dangerous in my opinion as making sure you won't get stronger could increase the chances of betrayal. Especially since from your talk, the other one is somewhat... unstable.''

''I care not honestly. Delta said that my power is growing, very fast to the point that I may have jonin level strength by the time I graduate. And that's not including my eternal mangekyō.''

''Good. Very good. I believe kage level was next. What will you do with your power, Naruto?''

''From the words of my mother and the notes of my grandfather and great grandfather... I think I want to become Hokage. And why stop there? I can become daimyo of the country and maybe the world. My great grandfather and king Enoch, who just so happens to be my ancestor, inspire me, Ekatarine. I aspire to become their legacy.''

''And the dragons will help you along the way, Naruto. Remember, wars are not won by conquests alone.''

''I know.'' Naruto replied. ''Logistics play an important part in war. The number of men you have, the supply lines, allies, politics, economics... the books in my library help me a great deal, Ekatarine.''

''You understand this at such a young age. Perhaps king Enoch's blood is still strong despite the generations. I suppose you were born to be a leader of man, Naruto. Oh, before I forget, one of the fire drakes has opted to be your personal war chariot. His name is Kheraxes and he is very powerful. Shall we meet him?''

''Yes. Let's.'' Naruto eagerly said and followed Ekatarine to meet his new dragon friend, Kheraxes the fire drake.
______________________________________

Naruto returned to his house with Laserbeak. He wouldn't lie if he said Kheraxes was a bit terrifying to look at. While he wasn't as big as father Bahamut, Kheraxes was still ginornous. His mouth could swallow something like an elephant whole. He was over 200 feet in length and his wingspan was hundreds of feet across. Not to mention he was one of the 10 strongest dragons and slightly stronger than Ekatarine. This meant Kheraxes had power comparable to the first two tailed beasts and possibly till the fourth tailed ape. Naruto was a powerhouse now even at a young age.