The new emperor

-Valley of Siddim, Magogite border-

Devastation. That was the word. On Magog's border, the Valley of Siddim was devastated. The land was black as ash and fire was on the ground. Naruto's new jutsu that he developed caused this devastation. It was far, far more powerful than the tailed beast bomb and he was proud of the power it had. If he were to use this against an army his enemies gathered, they would be annihlated. No bodies to bury in the aftermath.

Naruto pulled out a scroll and focused chakra to it. In a poof of smoke, out came Kurenai, Yugao, Anko, Tsume, Hana, Haku, Temari, Kurotsuchi, Tayuya, Hinata and Yugito. ''Search the place. See if someone just happened to be lucky enough to survive.'' Naruto ordered and the women moved out to complete his orders. Behind him came Delta, Shizuka, Guren, Samui, Kin and Karin.

''You are amazing, Naruto! That jutsu was so beautiful.'' said Shizuka. ''But not as much as your moves against the army.'' she said in a flirty tone and kissed her husband.

''Indeed it was. Magnificent beyond words, lord Naruto. No one will be able to stand against you.'' Guren was praising her master like the devoted servant she was.

Hinata came back to her master and knelt before him. ''My lord, your humble pet has come to report to your greatness. There were no survivors. Nothing survived your mighty power.'' Hinata told her master.

''Good. Inform Angband of the recent development and prepare the helicopters. We return to Konstantia.'' Naruto ordered and he called back the girls and he sealed them all. On his orders, they returned back to Konstantia.
______________________________________

                    -skies of Magog-

The pirate fleet that was gathered was in ruins. The surprise attack led by prince Daemon Blackfyre worked and most of the pirates were killed. Taking advantage of this, the imperial navy admiral had fired a volley and destroyed much of them. Inside her ship, the pirate queen Q'anah saw the corpses of her men and escape was out of the question. Her end had come.

''Indeed you're right, Q'anah. All games end today.'' Daemon said and the pirate queen made one last desperate attack. The two fought their last duel and Daemon managed to grab the pirate queen and throw her down. ''All your years of raiding and pilaging... has brought us to this moment.''

''At least I will have the satisfaction of depriving you of the joy of killing me, Daemon.'' Q'anah said in her hate filled voice and stabbed herself. She'd rather commit suicide, a disgrace among the pirates, rather than be killed by her enemies.

''The pirate queen is dead. Her reign has ended.'' Daemon informed his knights, the admiral and the navy personnal of the development.

''My prince, we just recieved word that the combined armies of Eram, Ellasar, Goyim and Shin have been annihlated. Prince Konstantine was successful in dealing with them just before Q'anah was declared dead.'' the admiral informed Daemon.

''Good.'' Daemon remarked. 'Now all that's left, Naruto, is the matter of who shall ascend to the throne.'
______________________________________

    -palace of Angband, Konstantia-

It was the day after Magog's final victory in the War of Unification. A day since Naruto had annihlated more than a million soldiers by himself. He was in his bed chambers and his mind was troubled. He would fight Daemon to know who will ascend to the throne of the new Blackfyre Empire. To say he was nervous would be an understatement. Naruto knew this fight against Daemon would be the hardest fight he would have ever fought in his life. He firmly believed himself to be strong enough to defeat Itachi. He had that thought since he killed Yagura and had the Perfect Susanoo. But Daemon was different. This fight would have them spare no inch and go all out.