Team 7 and the mission to Wave

''So... he's lazy and usually arrives three hours late? Am I getting that right, Yugao?'' Naruto asked his loyal servant.

''Yes, master. Kakashi has lost many people he knew and often spends time on their graves. As a result, he's usually late for most meetings. When he does arrive early, it's for a S-rank mission or something equally important.'' Yugao replied.

''And what about his whole, 'don't eat any breakfast' thing?''

''Just a scare tactic. He wants to test how good you and others can fight while tired and hungry.''

''I see. He likes to be a little sadist sometimes. I suspected it was as much as I highly doubt any training he could give me can come close what you all taught me in the past years. Thank you, Yugao.''

''I am but your loyal cat, master. I am unworthy of your praise.'' Yugao said, bowing her head down. ''But master, I have to ask a question. What are you plans regarding the Uzumaki and Hyuga? Won't you use your Kotoamutsukami on them?''

''I've been trying but security is tough. Very tough. My sharingan also detected special anti-genjutsu seals on them though studying it, I discovered it can't resist genjutsu beyond rank A and above. Truth to the matter is, I was too busy in my training to actually go after them and even then, it's like they have an army of ninja or special seals protecting them. But it matters not. I will eventually make them submit to me and I have special plans for the Uzumaki women.''

''What plans, master?''

''The Uzumaki live longer, are resiliant and extremely fertile. Consider it payment for the attempts on my life and the abuse those twins gave me. As for Hinata, well... she can suffer the same fate.''

''I understand my lord.'' Yugao said and Delta came in.

''Master, I recently discovered this file.'' Delta said and gave the paper to Naruto. ''An arranged marriage apparently. Long story involving Jiraiya of the legendary three ninjas, an all kunoichi village and your mother.''

''Just... wow. I'm just 14 years old and mom already arranged a wedding for me? This is getting out of hand.'' Naruto said and then yawned. ''I'm getting sleepy. I'll think about it tomorrow.'' Naruto said and walked up to his bedroom to sleep. Tomorrow was the day he became a genin.
______________________________________

   -next day at the training grounds-

Naruto woke up then ate some light breakfast and headed to the training ground. His two teammates were there, tired and starving. Naruto couldn't help but feel sorry for the two suckers. Sakura continued pestering Sasuke on a date and the Uchiha nearly lost his sanity. 'If she mutters date even once, I will burn-' Sasuke nearly snapped but Kakashi arrived just in time.

''Yo.'' Kakashi said with a smile and Sakura pointed a finger at him.

''You're late, sensei!'' Sakura shouted at Kakashi who shrugged it off. He then watched his surroundings and didn't find Naruto anywhere.

''Where's Naruto?'' Kakashi asked.

''I haven- AAAAAAAHHH!!'' Sakura screamed in fear as Naruto suddenly appeared before her. ''Naruto you idiot! Don't scare me like that.''

''I was always here. You just didn't sense me.'' Naruto calmly replied.

'I couldn't sense his chakra. You must really better than what the academy reports say about you, Naruto. Iruka did say you are a prodigy but I didn't really believe it... till now.' Kakashi thought and realized Naruto ate and slept a little extra. ''You ate didn't you, Naruto? Now, care to explain why you disobeyed an order?''