Preliminaries

A/N: due to the anaconda strain, Naruto wears a gas mask to properly breathe. With the mask on, his voice is similar to Megatron from Transformer: Animated.
______________________________________

      -tower in the Forest of Death-

Naruto was inside his personal room on the tower. He had taken a bath and some food and was ready to sneak out and head back home. However, he sensed an unknown presence coming in and he used Laserbeak to cloak himself. Inside his room was the busty blonde Cloud genin and Naruto was caught off guard by this. 'I thought it would be one of Kushina's henchemen. Why would the Hidden Cloud send her here? Either to kill me or possible have her become pregnant so the village can have the sharingan.' Naruto concluded and prepared to deal with her. He made his presence known and pointed his sword at her. ''State your business, Cloud ninja.'' Naruto demanded and the girl knelt before her.

''Lord Naruto. Forgive my intrusion. I am but your loyal servant.'' Samui said to the Uchiha. ''My name is Samui and I am part of the Speculum Lunae.''

''Servant? When-'' Naruto stuttered a bit, still comprehending the situation.

''My apologies. The mercenary group known as the Speculum Lunae was founded by your grandfather to be used as a secret army. His death set the group back and with the outbreak of war, we were small. However, we grew stronger, larger over the years with the technology of the western lands. We are ready to be led by you, my lord.'' Samui explained.

'My grandfather founded a military cult. This can work to my advantage. With the Speculum Lunae, the largest and most powerful mercenary faction by my side, I can rule the continent a lot easier.' Naruto thought and looked at Samui, his loyal servant. ''Rise, my servant. Tell me, how many of you are there?''

''We are over 7,000 strong. All jonin level. Our leader is Guren and she has a special ability that allows her to make crystals.'' Samui answered and the news kept getting better.

''Just wonderful, Samui. And western lands huh? I hope my relatives there can be reached. I do so want to meet the Blackfyres.'' Naruto mumbled to himself then spoke to Samui. ''Tell me, Samui, if I ordered you to strip yourself naked, would you do it?''

''Yes and without hesitation. I was born to serve you, my lord. If you need me to revive your clan, I will happily offer my womb to you.''

'Talk about fanaticism. I don't even need my mangekyō for her.' Naruto thought to himself. ''I like you, Samui. I am certain you can serve me well. Follow me.'' Naruto ordered her and he made a shadow clone to stay in the tower.

''I will follow wherever you go, my lord.'' Samui replied and followed Naruto.

Outside the forest, Naruto saw a Grass jonin dragging Karin away. When he heard the jonin call her an 'useless Uzumaki whore', it was all the confirmation he needed. He moved quickly and chopped off the man's arm and then decapitated him. He turned his face toward Karin who was forced to stand by Samui. ''Ah, so you are an Uzumaki. I take it you didn't know.'' Naruto said to her.

''I'm... an Uzumaki? Like Kushina Uzumaki?'' Karin muttered to herself.

''Red hair, unusually large reserves... should've been obvious. I killed your sensei so... are you mad at me?'' Naruto asked.

''Mad? No. I'm glad. That bastard was abusive and treated me like I was a disposable tool. Served him right.'' Karin said and kicked her teacher's corpse. ''I'm Karin by the way. Thank you, Naruto.''

''Oh. You remember my name. What will you do now? Go back to Grass?''

''No. They'll- I don't even want to think about it. Can I stay here in the Leaf? With you?'' Karin asked and Samui got a bit angry at that last part.