Summons and discoveries

Naruto was brought home by the ANBU guards and now, he was more alone than ever. He decided to search his house library and the clan library to know more about the mangekyō sharingan. What he found was intruiging to say the least. The mangekyō was the next stage in evolution of the sharingan. Most of the words were written by his great grandfather and according to it, the mangekyō can have different types in power. Either it could be of three options. 1, a shared ability. 2, same ability, different functions or 3, different abilities for each eye. When both powers of the eye were unlocked, you get the Susanoo. Pretty wild was what Naruto thought.

Upon reading more about it, he realized that he had 4 abilities instead of the normal one or two. He kept reading and discovered stories of the Uchiha Prince. Basically, every 150 years, an Uchiha would be born with more power and the ability to take other Uchiha's power, weild it and make it stronger. Such a tale was regarded as just plain myth but according to Madara's note, it required an Uchiha with the mangekyō. Since Madara was the first to unlock the mangekyō and witness it's destructive power, he came to this conclusion as it made most sense.

Naruto's right eye abilities were Raijin and Fujin. Raijin was the ability to make purple and red lightning. Purple lightning was sharp, able to tear and cut while red was pure destruction. Fujin was the ability to make black wind that could cut through steel and forge it like a weapon. His left eye abilities were Suijin and Kagatsuchi. Suijin was to control already existing water and Kagatsuchi was the same except for fire. Creation for the right and control for the left, in a nutshell. He also had Shisui's power, the Kotoamutsukami, which had a reduced recharge time of just 10 days.

Life continued on in the Leaf. People were shocked to hear of Itachi's treachery and both Naruto and Sasuke swore revenge. The civilians spoiled Sasuke but Naruto kept to himself mostly. Training, reading, studying and didn't like being gifted these things that Sasuke accepted. He took Shisui's words to heart. But, being only 7 years old and forced to take care of oneself was extremely difficult. He tried making the bed, cleaning the house and cooking food but it was disastrous. The house was a mess and his hands were cut and bleeding from the amateur attempts at peeling apples, potatoes, tomatoes and other things.

That was to change today, hopefully. The academy session for the day was over and Naruto stayed behind to meet the person who he believed could help him. His teacher, Iruka Umino. He saw Iruka and ran towards him. ''Good afternoon, Iruka sensei.''

''Good afternoon, Naruto. Shouldn't you be home by now?'' Iruka asked the nervous Naruto.

''I wanted to talk with you, Iruka sensei. Can you... ummm... help me with something?''

''How may I help you, Naruto? Is there something from my lectures you didn't understand?'' Iruka asked. If it was true that the top student was struggling, then there was no hope for the worst students like Kiba Inuzuka and Menma and Mito.

''No. It's... something else. Can you teach me how to clean and cook?'' Naruto asked and Iruka was surprised by this question. Naruto was an orphan and just 7 years old. Iruka realized that there was no one to help Naruto learn these things and while he was no proffessional chef, he can help Naruto.

''Alright, Naruto. Lead the way.'' Iruka said and the young Uchiha smiled.

When Iruka got to Naruto's home, it was an absolute mess. Garbage lying on the floor, dirty matresses, dirty laundry, food that was plain garbage and other stuff. Iruka then taught Naruto how to clean, make the bed, do the laundry and how to peel fruits and vegetables and cook food. By nightfall, Naruto knew all the things he needed to know and he thanked Iruka for it.

Naruto inherited his family's vast wealth which, thanks to Iruka's teaching, he did not squander for useless things. Naruto bought some desserts and decided to go to the other Uchiha still alive, Sasuke. He knocked on the door and Sasuke opened it, staring at Naruto with a cold gaze. ''What do you want?'' Sasuke asked in a cold voice.