Mission to Wave part 2

''Damn that brat. He's tougher than I could've imagined. You arrived just in time, Haku.'' Zabuza said to his apprentice.

''No problem, master Zabuza.'' Haku replied.

''That brat... he's an Uchiha. I got cocky since he's younger than you, Haku, but his mastery over fire is on par with Mei Terumi, possibly even more. I'll have to be extra prepared for him.'' Zabuza muttered a bit angry at his humiliating defeat. While true that he underestimated Naruto, he needed to plan as he still didn't know just how strong Naruto was. Add to the fact that he's an Uchiha with an unknown sword, that makes him even more dangerous.

''Do you think I can beat him, master Zabuza?'' Haku asked.

''I trained you well, Haku, but truth be told... I think the brat's fire style can melt your ice. He made my water clones, bullets and even dragon evaporate almost immediately. If you do face him, make sure you act quickly and subdue him. With Kakashi, I can make preparations but the kid's fire jutsu alone makes him deadlier than you. So be careful.''

''I understand.''

''Oh. And do not look in his eyes. Uchiha are masters of genjutsu and they will instantly win if you are caught in one. Subdue him and take his sword. It may prove to be useful.'' Zabuza ordered and Haku took him to their hideout.
______________________________________

    -Tazuna's house, Wave Country-

''Is that your house, mr.Tazuna?'' Sakura asked.

''Yeah. Come on in.'' Tazuna answered and they got inside. Tsunami, the daughter of Tazuna greeted them.

''Father, you've returned.'' Tsunami said then saw the kids and unconscious man with them. ''Is he okay?''

''Just exhausted. That's what you said right, kid?'' Tazuna asked Naruto who was more or else the de facto leader.

''Of course. He'll be up and running in a few hours.'' Naruto said as Kakashi was laid down to rest.

''They're the ninja I hired, Tsunami. With them here, Gato's reign is finished.'' Tazuna reassured his daughter. ''You should see them in action. This kid here just defeated a guy who could weild a giant sword like nothing.'' Tazuna praised Naruto and made Sasuke a bit jealous.

''Thank you. For protecting my father.'' Tsunami said to Naruto.

''Just doing my duties, miss.'' Naruto replied.

''Grandpa! You're back!'' a young boy came in to hug Tazuna. Inari was the name if Naruto remembered correctly from Tazuna's explanation. ''Who are these people, grandpa?''

''Inari, they are the ninja I hired. With their help, Gato will be gone in no time.'' Tazuna said and this upsetted Inari a bit.

''Why do they bother? They'll all just die.'' Inari said with a huff and went away.

''Well that's rude. What's his problem?'' Sakura asked Tazuna and Tsunami.

''Forgive my son. He's been... through a lot.'' Tsunami answered.

'Perhaps he's suffering from trauma and trying to live with it.' Naruto deduced but couldn't confirm. The team waited till Kakashi got up and the white haired jonin decided to train his team.

(outside near the lake)

''So, we'll start by tree climbing exercise.'' Kakashi said to his genin students.

''But Kakashi sensei, we can already climb.'' Sakura said and Naruto decided to show their teacher's meaning to her.

''Yes but can you walk?'' Naruto asked and walked up the tree. Sasuke and Sakura were amazed and so was little Inari who was hiding behind a barrel, watching the ninjas. Naruto jumped down to his teammates with a smug expression, igniting their desire to catch up.