Konoha crush

The invasion of the Leaf had begun. First was the activation of a very powerful genjutsu that made the audience gathered in the stadium fall to sleep. Then it was a smoke bomb thrown in the kage booth. After that, the walls of the village were crushed by gigantic snakes and hundreds of ninja from the hidden villages of Sound, Sand, Stone, Grass and Waterfall invaded. The tailed beasts were also there and readied themselves to inflict the greatest amount of damage. In the stadium was a red haired man, the jinchuriki of the four tailed ape, and he transformed there, killing hundreds of civilians.

''Lee!'' Might Guy shouted his student's name as he was crushed beneath the rubble caused by the four tails.

''What just happened?'' asked one Shikamaru Nara.

''None of your concern.'' Kurotsuchi replied and then spat lava balls at the booth.

''Shino!'' Shikamaru called out the bug user's name who was sadly caught in the lava.

''Wind scythe jutsu!'' Temari used her fan and attacked the Leaf genin and jumped to get her brother.

(kage booth)

The 'Kazekage' put a kunai at Minato's throat and trapped his former teacher with snakes. After that, he went up the roof and his loyal minions, the Sound Four, established a barrier. ''To think I'd fight both you and Sarutobi sensei at the same time, Minato. You cannot imagine the wave of emotions surging within me.'' Orochimaru revealed himself to be the 4th Kazekage and let go of his robes.

''Orochimaru.'' Minato said with anger and in a cold voice. ''I should've known that you would do something like this.''

''Don't give me all the credit, Minato. You were equally responsible.'' Orochimaru said in a tone as if he was telling a joke.

''Me? What do you mean?''

''Oh, only that your actions in regards to the minor villages have made them hostile. You should know better than to have allowed Kushina or the civilians to make some decisions. The Sand in their desperation were easily swayed and the Stone through some... let's just say, not easy negotiations. Now, I can finally get rid of you two!'' Orochimaru jumped at Hiruzen but it was just a mud clone.

''Earth style: great mud river.'' Hiruzen made a large amount of mud come out and he used 'fire style: fire dragon bomb' to attack Orochimaru. The snake man screamed as the fire burned him and Minato came with a rasengan. But Orochimaru managed to get away.

''Even after nearly a decade, you are still this sharp, Sarutobi sensei. Has being in the office made you slower, Minato? I though I might be a goner with that rasengan but I managed to avoid it.'' Orochimaru praised his teacher and made Minato 'tch' with his remark. ''Isn't he a wonderful boy, Minato, Sarutobi sensei? That Naruto Uchiha. He will become a worthy vessel for me.''

''You are not going anywhere near Naruto! Not as long as I live.'' Minato roared at Orochimaru.

''Then I will just have to make sure that day is now. Summoning: impure world reincarnation.'' Orochimaru summoned four coffins but one failed and another was stopped. 'They stopped the 3rd Kazekage from rising and dear Kiyomi's soul being in the reaper must've prevented her resurrection. No matter. At least I still have the first two Hokages.'
______________________________________

                  -in the stadium-

Naruto knew of the invasion. He was already informed by both Kin and Karin but he didn't think it would be this massive. It was clear both girls only knew a few parts of the invasion and not the whole story. Naruto didn't predict that it would include the Sand, Stone, Waterfall and four tailed beasts. He saw the four tailed ape wrecking rampage, Gaara taken away, the five tails destroying buildings and the seven tails in the forest. Dozens of enemy ninja were pouring in and he had to save the village. ''Hydra! Distract the ape. I'll summon reinforcements.'' Naruto ordered the hydra.